How did you arrive at your FC Handle

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I have to admit that I have always read your username as Big Ole Titties!
I have slight dyslexia and the first time I read it, that is what my brain said and it stuck...
It just rolls off the tongue so sweetly!
as does us all, my man....! or many of us anyway....? some of us...? fuck, it's like you can't say anything anymore... just forgeddaboutit...(is that still ok Jersey Italians?!)

bankruptcy

In the past I had a very brief run playing poker online, not much just a couple bucks. Even if not much word on the street was that "jack_the_bank" was up by a lot, doubling his initial investment. My success and cockiness were short lived. Gambling is gambling and the bank went bankrupt soon.
Thus bankruptcy!
Additionally I found the name ironic for vapes: they are coming out very fast and can be pricey, keeping track it's hard without going bankrupt.
Even though at the moment, to be frank, after trying a good number of devices I think I'm truly satisfied with my setup ...
but don't we all say that? :D

"Gold, gold, gold! Can there be any higher calling, and goal more noble, than the pursuit of wealth?"

My icon is from CK3, an RPG game that i really enjoy, more precisely from a "trait" certain character can have by completing a skill tree: "Avaricious"
I don't think I'm an avaricious person at all, nor I play this particular skill tree often but I found the image beautiful and able to convey really well the idea of wealth and opulence and as a consequence very fitting.

cx714

Unregulated Tendencies
cx714 is part of the intergalactic coordinates for my home planet*. I joined FC looking for a way back and have come admirably close a few times for sitting in an armchair.

* Just past Arcturus, though you can get off the Turnpike at Exit 15 and save yourself a few parsecs.

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
I have to admit that I have always read your username as Big Ole Titties!
I have slight dyslexia and the first time I read it, that is what my brain said and it stuck...
It just rolls off the tongue so sweetly!
Please, stop ... you're making me blush 😊

Besides being handsome and talented, I'm also extremely humble 😂

All joking aside, I'm happy your brain decoded it!

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I don't quite remember why this particular cartoon, but I loved to watch cartoons as a kid, especially Bugs Bunny. I can probably recite every line to every Bugs Bunny, Woody Woodpecker, Hanna Barbara, and Tom and Jerry cartoon. I think I liked the avatar with Finster puffing away.

"Finster tatooed, and shaving, and smoking a cigar?" "This is Ant Hill Harry, alias Baby Faced Finster".

And in 2014, my first vape was a Vapor Bros box vape with the hands free whip.

Last edited:

VapingYogi

Pranayama; of a sort.
I'm like "Yogi" bear.... if he was a thin white boy, who was chasing vaporizers, instead of picnic baskets.

.... and I practiced and taught yoga, qi-gong and kung fu until my body couldn't do it anymore and haven't really redefined myself again since then / since my body failed me as I wouldn't know how too

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Favourite dish (chicken bits, veg, batter, deep fried with dipping sauce) when I spent 6 weeks with 3 buddies on koh phangan and koh Tao in 1991.
Weed was cut with a hand saw from a large block (you want one finger or two fingers as measure!) for pennies.
Mushrooms were in abundance washed down with cheap mekhong whiskey.
I shudder just thinking about it now!

Canna Chameleon

Muted by mods. Run off by rudeness.
Just the letters of my first name re-arranged.
I know, I'm not that original with my usernames.
Marsha, Marsha, Marsha

manscape no GIF

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Just the letters of my first name re-arranged.
I know, I'm not that original with my usernames.
Sweet choice:

What does the name Ramah mean?

High, exalted

Meaning:High, exalted. Ramah is a girl's name of Hebrew origin. This respelling of Rama means "high" or "exalted" and, interestingly, "thunder." Ramah first appeared in the Hebrew Torah as the fourth son of Cush and later as a country in the southwest Arabian Peninsula.May 16, 2023

Ramah - Baby Name Meaning, Origin and Popularity - The Bump

What does the name Ramah mean in Islam?

Ramah is a Arabic Boy name that has a deep meaning and positive significance on a baby. Ramah name meaning is Group. This meaning holds celestial and positive qualities.

Ramah Meaning - Muslim Boy Names - Hamariweb.com

Who is Ramah in Bible?

Ramah (from Hebrew: "height") was, according to the Hebrew Bible, a city in ancient Israel in the land allocated to the tribe of Benjamin. It was located near Gibeon and Mizpah to the West, Gibeah to the South, and Geba to the East.

Ramah in Benjamin - Wikipedia

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Sweet choice:

What does the name Ramah mean?

High, exalted

Meaning:High, exalted. Ramah is a girl's name of Hebrew origin. This respelling of Rama means "high" or "exalted" and, interestingly, "thunder." Ramah first appeared in the Hebrew Torah as the fourth son of Cush and later as a country in the southwest Arabian Peninsula.May 16, 2023

Ramah - Baby Name Meaning, Origin and Popularity - The Bump

What does the name Ramah mean in Islam?

Ramah is a Arabic Boy name that has a deep meaning and positive significance on a baby. Ramah name meaning is Group. This meaning holds celestial and positive qualities.

Ramah Meaning - Muslim Boy Names - Hamariweb.com

Who is Ramah in Bible?

Ramah (from Hebrew: "height") was, according to the Hebrew Bible, a city in ancient Israel in the land allocated to the tribe of Benjamin. It was located near Gibeon and Mizpah to the West, Gibeah to the South, and Geba to the East.

Ramah in Benjamin - Wikipedia

Good try, but that's not my name. I didn't just add an s.

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Good try, but that's not my name. I didn't just add an s.
Yeah, no, thanks, but it wasn't really a "try" (and I realized you "didn't just add an s" before my post...:tup:), I was just noting what could directly or indirectly be the "root" (and/or plurals etc) of your current handle...:peace:

Last edited:

justcametomind

I live in an illegal state so I thought that copying the username of a member of another (weed related) forum would be “stealthier“ and here I am :lol:
I don’t even know if it’s a reference to some TV show or anything.
At least I found an avatar that matches quite well as if one just realized it’s 4:20.

Last edited:
Top Bottom