Hookahhead_MD Custom glass vape accessories

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
But wait, there's more! The new item of the week is that I am venturing into ball vape bowls. Here's my first injector. Its a hand formed (with a tool) 18mm joint on a 14mm joint. I realize the bowl area should be shorter. I don't currently own a ball vape, so If anyone else has some feedback, I'd love to hear it!

Looks awesome! I don't think the bowl area should be shorter, it already looks pretty short, of course it depends on the injector you are using... Some are longer than others, I don't have any of the super short ones at all myself, but suppose there's many who do...

They did not sell out yet, I just shipped the package off this morning. The sold out listing is just a place holder for when they arrive. I would check over the weekend, but I expect them to be in stock by Monday or Tuesday at the latest. If you snag one, please follow up with your feedback as it helps us all!

I picked up one of @Hookahhead_MD spiral cooling stems in green for the TM2 from @VGOODIEZ and it came in Friday (also grabbed some other goodiez I haven't tried yet). Granted it is my first custom stem for the TM2, man does that thing change how it hits. Much more free flowing air then the stock stem with CU. Also seems to get a more even roast. I actually need to try it on lower temps or try temp stepping with it as this completely changes the way the TM2 works IMO. Kind of mad I did not pick up something quicker! Not sure how many times I read custom stems make the TM2 so much better, now I firmly believe this. For reference I took a SS screen I had and put it in to keep some scooby snacks away. Not sure if that's recommended or just kind of my standard thing.

I am curious as I can't tell, do the daisy stems have the same cooling spiral in them? If so I might be nabbing one or two of those soon as well.

First time using Vgoodiez and Hookahead_MD. Highly recommend both!

Hookahhead_MD

Accessory Maker
I picked up one of @Hookahhead_MD spiral cooling stems in green for the TM2 from @VGOODIEZ and it came in Friday (also grabbed some other goodiez I haven't tried yet). Granted it is my first custom stem for the TM2, man does that thing change how it hits. Much more free flowing air then the stock stem with CU. Also seems to get a more even roast. I actually need to try it on lower temps or try temp stepping with it as this completely changes the way the TM2 works IMO. Kind of mad I did not pick up something quicker! Not sure how many times I read custom stems make the TM2 so much better, now I firmly believe this. For reference I took a SS screen I had and put it in to keep some scooby snacks away. Not sure if that's recommended or just kind of my standard thing.

I am curious as I can't tell, do the daisy stems have the same cooling spiral in them? If so I might be nabbing one or two of those soon as well.

First time using Vgoodiez and Hookahead_MD. Highly recommend both!

Thanks for following up and letting me know! Stem design definitely makes a difference with this device. Originally I wanted to make fancy stems with no cooling, but quickly realized that the TM is just too hot without any cooling. The Daisy intercooler was my first design, it was created to be novel and economic. Unfortunately, the open channel down the center provides too much air flow, and doesn't quite cool the vapor as efficiently as it should. I had recommended 3rd party intercoolers to help alleviate this issue, but unfortunately buying an additional intercooler and/or MP bumped up the price a bit.

In my opinion the new spiral stems do a much better job at cooling the vapor. They have a bit more draw restriction than the daisy stems, but I feel like it falls in the sweet spot between too little and too much. Both stems are intended to be used with either a conical or rimmed screen, otherwise you will definitely suck up plant material. If you have any other questions feel free to reach out. Happy vapors!

Thanks for following up and letting me know! Stem design definitely makes a difference with this device. Originally I wanted to make fancy stems with no cooling, but quickly realized that the TM is just too hot without any cooling. The Daisy intercooler was my first design, it was created to be novel and economic. Unfortunately, the open channel down the center provides too much air flow, and doesn't quite cool the vapor as efficiently as it should. I had recommended 3rd party intercoolers to help alleviate this issue, but unfortunately buying an additional intercooler and/or MP bumped up the price a bit.

In my opinion the new spiral stems do a much better job at cooling the vapor. They have a bit more draw restriction than the daisy stems, but I feel like it falls in the sweet spot between too little and too much. Both stems are intended to be used with either a conical or rimmed screen, otherwise you will definitely suck up plant material. If you have any other questions feel free to reach out. Happy vapors!

Gotcha, I couldn't tell from the pictures very well about the cooling for the daisy stems. Thanks for the explanation. Also now going back and reading your other posts I should have did that before as it shows the cooling of the daisy stems.

Also if this new stem has more draw restriction than the daisy, it can't be very much at all. I mean compared to the stock stem and CU of the TM2 it is world's of difference!

I also missed on vgoodiez where it said to use a basket or conical screen for these, sometimes I struggle to read 😅

Great work! Enjoying this stem a LOT! Also nice to support someone "local" as I live in central VA.

Partialgenious,

Hookahhead_MD

Accessory Maker
Hey everybody, I finally made it back into the studio last night.

I picked up this 10mm octopus that was requested. I usually recommend an opaque octopus on a transparent base, but I like the way this guy turned out.
zjprfqb0c7fc1
t5e8qtb0c7fc1
48sjzne0c7fc1

I finally got a picture of the 19/22 joints that I picked up last month. The length of tube on a joint is typically 3-4 inches, I am not sure how they determined the various lengths of these haha.
xp0w8zoad7fc1
5ladi3q6c7fc1

I made another stem for Zasquatch to play with.
y4wt0180e7fc1

I also made this Squatlock and 9mm adapter combo that was requested.
q7yunoq6c7fc1
sbtpnpq6c7fc1
e00q37q6c7fc1

And always trying something new, I think I made a diffuser bowl. The bowl is made on 22x3 tubing, which gives you a 16mm inner diameter, so these should work with the 5/8" screens.

Hookahhead_MD

Accessory Maker
Hey all, I'm still alive! I haven't had much time to make it into the studio this month, but I did finally squeeze some time in over the weekend.

All of my spiral stems have sold out at vgoodiez, so thank you all for your continued support. I didn't work on anything besides stems this weekend, but at least I can finally restock vgoodiez! I added white as an option this time.

nc5t607ax1lc1.jpg
r8fsrz6ax1lc1.jpg
n9erh07ax1lc1.jpg
j13sb07ax1lc1.jpg
3ie7wz6ax1lc1.jpg
joh3g07ax1lc1.jpg
ehndtz6ax1lc1.jpg

I made 2 stems with the opaque black, however every single weld cracked. I haven't had this issue with any other color, at most I might have 1 weld crack out of 10-12 stems. Unfortunately this means the opaque black will not be an option.

axilla101

Hey all, I'm still alive! I haven't had much time to make it into the studio this month, but I did finally squeeze some time in over the weekend.

All of my spiral stems have sold out at vgoodiez, so thank you all for your continued support. I didn't work on anything besides stems this weekend, but at least I can finally restock vgoodiez! I added white as an option this time.

nc5t607ax1lc1.jpg
r8fsrz6ax1lc1.jpg
n9erh07ax1lc1.jpg
j13sb07ax1lc1.jpg
3ie7wz6ax1lc1.jpg
joh3g07ax1lc1.jpg
ehndtz6ax1lc1.jpg

I made 2 stems with the opaque black, however every single weld cracked. I haven't had this issue with any other color, at most I might have 1 weld crack out of 10-12 stems. Unfortunately this means the opaque black will not be an option.

Man, I just got one of these spiral stems and they're GREAT! Highly recommend to anyone looking for a new stem.

Top Bottom