Hippy trip? for oils

PAZ

Actually my friend was given a bunch as a payment. And chooses to sell them at a discounted rate in turn. Your trying really hard arent you???? he didnt pay anything for them per se, which allows an exclusive discounted rate. Call up hippy trip yourself and see.

So first you say this is the same stuff as everything else from china?
then you say they dont have it cause "most pen types with micro usb charging systems are so prone to failure that china isnt using them anymore"
LMFAO where do you get your facts from? you see tonssssssssssssssss of the crap, take apart in the middle/ replace the whole chamber when coil burns out designs THIS IS NOT IT.

Before you hate any further, make sure you proofread what your saying. It will lend you credibility if what your saying does not contradict it self.

To back up your claims, people might believe you more if you showed proof. So far its just talk.

Because IF this was some outdated design as your reaching so far to claim (without any data to substantiate your claim) would there not be TONS of these sitting around to be sold in factories? why when i did my research to ensure i was not endorsing a crap knock-off pen did i not find these tons of outdated pens sitting around to be sold?

Im sorry you would find more comfort in a non-personable, penny pinching, mass producing corporation. but why do you have such adversity towards the fact im really enthusiastic about helping my friend get this brand out there?

I for one love the idea of a local based company who is spreading their product via word of mouth, and i have joined to help. I dont work for hippy trip in any way.

These were designed by dabbers as a pen that actually worked for the user, you know.... the people who went through tons of those crap designs your so convinced are better. (i went through plenty)

I posted these as a sweet deal cause i have payed 2x120$ for 2 trippy stix and 100$ for a mini stix and they both sucked major eggs. This pen has blown them all away for 80$, will i ever get my 320$ back? no, but i learned to look for certain design points in a pen and i found them in this one.

oh and P.S try and focus your energy into better things than blatant hate towards real people trying to spread the word about a real product

If you really are trying to get their product out there via word of mouth, I suggest you contact the company and get them to be a retailer on this site then. Tell them to send a few out to some trusted forum members or reviewers, nobody is going to spend $80 on a random person's review when it looks like all the other cheap chinese junk.

I'm not saying what it is or isn't because I haven't used it, but I'm also not going to take a random person with 13 posts count all solely based around the product they're trying to pump up.

sj408

Account Closed
Thats totally cool, Im just putting it out there that i like the product. Been medicating for 11 years. Sorry my post count is not up to par. I was excited because everyone i know used the old trippy stix style design. and then something that fixed my issues came around. Take it as simply an enthusiastic review. slowly but surely more and more people will get them.

Sorry, i didnt have a fake science lab to back me, or ridiculous outlandish claims. Im just happy with the product. I noted the points which i felt set it apart from the vast majority of crap,

Im a bit different though, sure theres not a million reviews on these things yet. But luckily i took the chance and got one instead of being a follower and waiting for the sheeple to coin it as worthy.

I cant say much for the marketing of the company as its not conventional to say the least, I digress though if people desire more from a product than good function and form. I understand big marketing and free pens for reviews is appealing. If i worked for them i would love to LOL

All im saying is i had problems with tons of pens, this pen solved em and i love it

You shoulda heard all the shit i talked when i first seen them too especially because of the name and logo, then i actually used one. I was a die hard trippy stix until then

sj408,

IamBenito

Formerly me2
"Thats totally cool, Im just putting it out there that i like the product. Been medicating for 11 years."

you must be high and cant tell the difference between a testimonial and sales pitch.
you cant even be honest with yourself, how can you expect anyone else to believe you?
or maybe you just dont know?

"Actually my friend was given a bunch as a payment. And chooses to sell them at a discounted rate in turn. Your trying really hard arent you???? he didnt pay anything for them per se, which allows an exclusive discounted rate. Call up hippy trip yourself and see."

do you really for a second think that your "friend" was able to r&d and then ground up design a new and improved vape pen utilizing 2 "never before seen features" that will take the market by storm?
your "friend" took whats behind door #2 for a payment, and he got a box of pens someone had left over from an attempted product launch.
or you are completely full of shit and are trying to separate yourself from the supply line in order post scam reviews.

"So first you say this is the same stuff as everything else from china?
then you say they dont have it cause "most pen types with micro usb charging systems are so prone to failure that china isnt using them anymore"
LMFAO where do you get your facts from? you see tonssssssssssssssss of the crap, take apart in the middle/ replace the whole chamber when coil burns out designs THIS IS NOT IT.
Before you hate any further, make sure you proofread what your saying. It will lend you credibility if what your saying does not contradict it self."

yes virgina, they are from china. sorry to break you heart but this is not special.
look here
they will sell you micro usb on board charging.
it sucks and is prone to failure.
they have moved on, but being the $ driven types they will crank a special batch of whatever you want to pay for.
are you attempting to say that the hippy thing has a rba?
ground breaking.

the coil has threads on it for a reason.
they are sold in a 5 pack for $10.
they are a consumable part meant to be replaced.
Before you try any further, make sure you research what you are selling. It will help you understand why your claims have zero credibility and it is you who are contradicting reallity.

IamBenito,
Reactions: CentiZen

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
The cloud pen 2.0 and dabbler both have microUsb bottom charging ports.

I dont see anybody buying this over a dabbler for the same price. Especially with vaporbros far superior customer service, over some random company nobody except the "friend" has heard of.

And I call bull on the 1 gram capacity. Until i see a video of the gram of oil on a scale then being placed into the coil. And then someone getting a hit off of it. Theres just no way i see that holding a gram and then performing well.

JohnxBlaze

too much hate in this post for me. You'd think the experienced vaporist would be better medicated. Moving on..

JohnxBlaze,
Top Bottom