Hippy trip? for oils

sj408

Account Closed
Hey guys, new to the forums just wanted to see if anyone knew about these yet. My friend dropped by with a bunch. I guess they are a local company out of LV and im a former Trippy stix fan. This thing is twice as solid as my trippy stick was (red elephant print one) Seems like it wont break in the middle like my trippy.

Holds like a g of wax, and uses a normal usb charger.

not sure if im allowed to post links but its hippytrips.com they go for 120 but you can get em with warranty on ebay for like 80.

sj408,

Ricardooayee

Ricardooayee,

sj408

Account Closed
^^^^ exactly how i felt at first, but after breaking a couple of the similar looking brands and this thing is twice as sick.

main things i nottice right off that bat are the overall construction, not gonna break in half and break the battery solder points like alot of the others.

Also
-super strong coil you can push the concentrate right onto
-usb charger
-standard xl chamber
-replaceable coil

It seems it looks like all the other stuff but from what i understand the guy who made these was actually tired of running through other brands all the time cause they sucked, so he got together and designed a similar pen that fixed all the flaws the others had

sj408,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Can u take a pic of the coil assembled on the unit? I see the coil in thebox in the one pic, is that an extra? Im just curious to see how it assembles

Mynameismud,

sj408

Account Closed
Yeah the coil shown in the box is extra, heres the diagram pic of it. I could probably snap a few pics of the coil. its a great design improvement over alot of the pens i had before

sj408,

sj408

Account Closed
After a bit of research i guess these are the first out with bottom usb charge and the sick replaceable coil. Mine is burning strong!! Get em on ebay before the discounted supply is gone

sj408,

Ricardooayee

I
After a bit of research i guess these are the first out with bottom usb charge and the sick replaceable coil. Mine is burning strong!! Get em on ebay before the discounted supply is gone
I thought the Dabbler from Vapor Brothers already had the bottom USB charge.

Ricardooayee,

sj408

Account Closed
hmnnn, i thought i read about that one before and it had a bottom charger but used an adapter to be usb? Not sure which came out first either.

Does it have a removable coil? don't remember seeing that

Seems they only give a 1 year battery warranty and a 90 day warranty for everything else and its void after use?? hippy trip has a 1 year warranty

sj408,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
hmnnn, i thought i read about that one before and it had a bottom charger but used an adapter to be usb? Not sure which came out first either.

Does it have a removable coil? don't remember seeing that

Seems they only give a 1 year battery warranty and a 90 day warranty for everything else and its void after use?? hippy trip has a 1 year warranty
No adapter for the dabbler to be usb. One end plugs into the dabbler the other is a usb. No adapter needed. Dabbler definetly came out before this thing.

Anyway, i saw the picture of of how it goes together on the box in that ebay ad, i was just curious on how the coils are placed and removed. Does it just snap into that metal piece or does it screw in? If it just snaps in place is it stable, would you have to worry about knocking it out or losing it if the moutpiece/tube wasnt attached? Thats why i was asking for a picture...

And fyi there is an edit button so you dont keep posting back to back posts (the mods frown upon that). Itll be at the very bottom of your last post right in between the report button and your user name and how long ago you posted. The edit button only can be used for a brief amount of time though. If you miss the opportunity to edit, you can just report the second post and say "please merge"

Mynameismud,

sj408

Account Closed
Sorry man, I tried to find the edit button too. Mods feel free to merge my posts. Sorry for any inconvenience.

So basically the coil fits right into the upper chamber hole and the bottom portion screws up against it tight so there is no chance of losing the coil.

As for the time frames they were created i cant find hard evidence on either but it seems both were around the beginning of this year.

Also it looks like the coil is a little bit different, ill take some pics shortly to see.

sj408,

sj408

Account Closed
found a better pic of the dabblr, it does look like it might be a micro usb too. just a different type of adapter used?

sj408,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Sorry man, I tried to find the edit button too. Mods feel free to merge my posts. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Look at the very left of the box of your post, where your username and picture is, it says message count right below that. Move to the right and you see your username "sj408, Today at 11:29 AM Edit Report" thats the edit button and thats the report button.the edit button will only stay for a few hours

Ricardooayee

So basically the coil fits right into the upper chamber hole and the bottom portion screws up against it tight so there is no chance of losing the coil.

As for the time frames they were created i cant find hard evidence on either but it seems both were around the beginning of this year.

Also it looks like the coil is a little bit different, ill take some pics shortly to see.

I would also like to see some pictures of the coil, im intersted in how it goes in.

Ricardooayee,

sj408

Account Closed
I would also like to see some pictures of the coil, im intersted in how it goes in.

There is the bottom portion to the chamber, you set the coil in that and screw it back into the bottom of the chamber, No leaks so far through daily use.

Thats my new white one in the pic, i have fully retired my other vape pens and given them away to friends. Girls got a pink one i have a white one.

sj408,

Ricardooayee

There is the bottom portion to the chamber, you set the coil in that and screw it back into the bottom of the chamber, No leaks so far through daily use.

Thats my new white one in the pic, i have fully retired my other vape pens and given them away to friends. Girls got a pink one i have a white one.

You stated that it holds up to a G of wax, how is that so ? i dont see how it could.

Ricardooayee,

sj408

Account Closed
Thats how all my friends use it, i see em packing like .5-1g but i prefer to load like .2-.3 at a time and lasts a long time. They load it once over the course of say a week

sj408,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Yeah no way it holds close to that. Also im assuming that white tube looks like it threads onto the base of where the coil threads into. I could see the oil or wax getting around the sides and causing major issues...

Mynameismud,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Yeah I can see about a quarter gram fitting in there... The reservoir doesn't appear to be bigger than the Cera Essential Oil reservoir...

Quetzalcoatl,

IamBenito

Formerly me2
all this disclosure and no mention of the fact that the pics are the same ones from "your" cr@igslist ad.
spoof, proof or doof.
its all skyda/china chit.
good luck.

IamBenito,

sj408

Account Closed
Yeah no way it holds close to that. Also im assuming that white tube looks like it threads onto the base of where the coil threads into. I could see the oil or wax getting around the sides and causing major issues...

I put a half g in it last night no problem, maybe the pictures don't show the size of the chamber? All of my friends load close to a g and it last for 4 days to a week

The threaded portion of the chamber actually doesnt come in contact with the concentrates from what i see. There is a bowled portion at the bottom of the chamber in which the coil perfectly fits into not allowing leaks

Zero issue with leaks in any of my friends pens nor mine, A friend who owns a smoke shop said the same thing but he got one and zero complaints so far as hell probably stock them now

Yeah I can see about a quarter gram fitting in there... The reservoir doesn't appear to be bigger than the Cera Essential Oil reservoir...

Should i take a picture of it with a half g to a g? If i had to compare it to a chamber its close to the trippy stix xl chamber. I personally like to put around .2 or like 1/4 g like you said as it helps in conservation of my concentrate.

all this disclosure and no mention of the fact that the pics are the same ones from "your" cr@igslist ad.
spoof, proof or doof.
its all skyda/china chit.
good luck.

Actually 90% of the vape pens i see are just exact copies of eachother but this one boasts the 2 design improvements i simply couldnt find. I even contacted many of these skyda/china, ali, dh, and a few other chinese wholesale sources for vape pens.

None of them have said they can produce a bottom port USB-micro usb charger with a replaceable coil.

I did my research before i decided to put out the good word on these man. This simply is not my first bbq but good try.

Yeah? i threw some of these on craigslist cause my friend left me with a bunch as a favor to help him get them out there? After using it for as few days i decided i really liked it. whats wrong with that? The price my buddy told me to let em go for your cant even call and get that price direct if you buying wholesale.

Guess its wrong for friends to pass around a new product at an extremely discounted rate to help publicity? Guess no new companies should ever come out?

I understand the skeptics, but literally im a consumer trying to let you guys know these things are sick. Not one of these new "vape pen wholesalers" or some crap. I will attest for them fully, but I can only show it to you. Its up to you to have an open mind and try em out

sj408,

IamBenito

Formerly me2
you have posted your rad find as a commercial for the product you are selling.
look up shill.

Actually 90% of the vape pens i see are just exact copies of each other but this one boasts the 2 design improvements i simply couldnt find. I even contacted many of these skyda/china, ali, dh, and a few other chinese wholesale sources for vape pens.

so it boasts designs you were previously attempting unsuccessfully to source?
your "friend" just dropped you some off to sell for less than he paid for them?

sorry but the ol bullshit-o-meter just hit 11.

IamBenito,

IamBenito

Formerly me2
most pen types with bottom micro usb charging systems are so prone to failure china isnt even using them anymore.
that may be why they said not available.

"Yeah? i threw some of these on craigslist cause my friend left me with a bunch as a favor to help him get them out there? After using it for as few days i decided i really liked it. whats wrong with that? The price my buddy told me to let em go for your cant even call and get that price direct if you buying wholesale."

yeah sounds about right.

IamBenito,

sj408

Account Closed
you have posted your rad find as a commercial for the product you are selling.
look up shill.

Actually 90% of the vape pens i see are just exact copies of each other but this one boasts the 2 design improvements i simply couldnt find. I even contacted many of these skyda/china, ali, dh, and a few other chinese wholesale sources for vape pens.

so it boasts designs you were previously attempting unsuccessfully to source?
your "friend" just dropped you some off to sell for less than he paid for them?

sorry but the ol bullshit-o-meter just hit 11.

Actually my friend was given a bunch as a payment. And chooses to sell them at a discounted rate in turn. Your trying really hard arent you???? he didnt pay anything for them per se, which allows an exclusive discounted rate. Call up hippy trip yourself and see.

So first you say this is the same stuff as everything else from china?
then you say they dont have it cause "most pen types with micro usb charging systems are so prone to failure that china isnt using them anymore"
LMFAO where do you get your facts from? you see tonssssssssssssssss of the crap, take apart in the middle/ replace the whole chamber when coil burns out designs THIS IS NOT IT.

Before you hate any further, make sure you proofread what your saying. It will lend you credibility if what your saying does not contradict it self.

To back up your claims, people might believe you more if you showed proof. So far its just talk.

Because IF this was some outdated design as your reaching so far to claim (without any data to substantiate your claim) would there not be TONS of these sitting around to be sold in factories? why when i did my research to ensure i was not endorsing a crap knock-off pen did i not find these tons of outdated pens sitting around to be sold?

Im sorry you would find more comfort in a non-personable, penny pinching, mass producing corporation. but why do you have such adversity towards the fact im really enthusiastic about helping my friend get this brand out there?

I for one love the idea of a local based company who is spreading their product via word of mouth, and i have joined to help. I dont work for hippy trip in any way.

These were designed by dabbers as a pen that actually worked for the user, you know.... the people who went through tons of those crap designs your so convinced are better. (i went through plenty)

I posted these as a sweet deal cause i have payed 2x120$ for 2 trippy stix and 100$ for a mini stix and they both sucked major eggs. This pen has blown them all away for 80$, will i ever get my 320$ back? no, but i learned to look for certain design points in a pen and i found them in this one.

oh and P.S try and focus your energy into better things than blatant hate towards real people trying to spread the word about a real product

sj408,
Top Bottom