Hey FC brothers.

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
Just popping in to say high to my vapping bros and to let you know I'm still around and still vapping.

Not consuming quite as much as I use to but still keeping my PD(s) and vaporite cranking when I have a stash. Have had a good contact for and getting sweet deals for $50 so its been a bit of a dream year in that regard.

Big thing for me in 2009 is I have been getting into snowboarding this winter and its the bomb. A nice progression from surfing and have had a mint season with my son boarding at the local Mountain.

Spiral (if your still around) ... man would love to come to your piece of paradise and hit some pow. Would be sick.

Anyways. Stay casual FC fuckers.

Keep on Vappin

ps - Tom, the tea tree PD is a beauty mate. Lovin it. High to Pammy as well.

later

VC

vaporcloud,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Hey buddy!

I'm still around. Stop by anytime. I'm not gravity inclined, but my friends all shred the slopes. Maybe I'll go up once, just for you! :lol:

I've kinda stepped back from FC a bit myself. The only vapes I really use now are the Iolite and PD. I've come to the conclusion balance is the true necessity in life, so I still smoke time to time. Mostly an oilhead now. :brow:

BTW still jamming your tunes. ;) Shit never gets old! Got any new stuff? I'd LOVE to hear it!

SpiralArchitect,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Whoa, hey vc! A real OG FCer. :lol:

Glad to hear you're alive and well and still making clouds, and tunes. Hook us up with some more tracks!

Ok, party at Spirals, then we fly to NZ. :brow:

Take care bro, stay in touch!

vtac,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
:)

Like you Spiral I have been enjoying smoking as well as vappin. My little glass bong has seen some use lately. Kinda enjoying all forms ... and enjoying the breaks without too. Balance indeed bro!

As for music little movement on any new songs although I did record a new track a few weeks ago with one of my students. He's only 11 and he played the acoustic and bass while I provided the vocals and its not a bad track ... kinda ambient ... kinda stoner ... but still kiwi / VC - pop :lol:

Would need to re-record the guitars to tighten the track up but will flick yas a copy once I'm happier with the production.

vaporcloud,

Purple-Days

That was my first thought, 'what's he jammin' now?'. I too, never get tired of the tunes.

Vertically challenged? Not 'gravity inclined' ??? is a great expression, :lol:

Purple-Days,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
Well this is a very mellow track. As stated it was intended as a lesson for one of my students on recording and mixing a song. Instead of recording a cover track I suggested he strum a G / D / C / C chord progression and we go from there. So theres not much to it really. Spent an hour this arvo re-recording it and here it is.

This link will take you to the song page, you just gotta click play or download. Free to download but copyright applies :)

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8229635

vaporcloud,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
Thanks Beezleb. I keep listening to it and just wish it was more up-tempo. But that will have to wait for another tune ;)

vaporcloud,

Beezleb

I downloaded the rest of them and added it them to my ever growing play list. Many thanks and keep on keepin on. This next vape is for you!

Beezleb,
Top Bottom