• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Hex-Nail (HN-01) - RIP

jhartbarger

Sorry we haven't gotten back to you. We have a lot of communique coming in so we've had a tough time reaching out to everyone before they end up emailing us.

Most of our customers here on FC ordered in November of last year. We tried to make sure we gave ourselves enough time by stating units would ship 'Summer 2017' at the time of your order to make sure that we didn't have to rush out units or try to swap parts to make deadlines due to stock restrictions.

That's not really how we like / want to do things. We do like to have happy customers though...so I guess I'll let the cat out of the bag a bit early. Your unit is burning-in now and we're just waiting on our next shipment of 20mm coils now!

I'll edit this post with a picture of it on the line in a bit! ;)

Hope that's good enough for now and we're excited to get a unit in your hands! Won't be long now though.

That's awesome news and thanks for the update!!!

jhartbarger,
Reactions: Kalikron

Kalikron

ANYONE WHO HAS ATTEMPTED TO / NEEDS MAIL A UNIT BACK TO US
There aren't a ton of you, but please read the following:

If I did NOT give you the address to mail it back to DIRECTLY (via text, email, instant message, etc.) or have not confirmed receipt of your return, please message me here on FC IMMEDIATELY.

A customer noticed that a return was, for some reason, headed back their way instead of finishing the trip back to us. This has been the first (potential) confirmation of a MAJOR issue we've suspected we might be dealing with regarding shipments / returns.

We have reason to believe that the auto-generated return labels have been missing our unit number (even though it's included on the digital side of things), causing some of them to be 'Returned to Sender'. The wonderful USPS does not allow us to view return labels before or after they are generated without, in turn, making them inaccessible to the customers they were bought for in the first place.

But fear not in the future as we are currently working on partnering with another local Cannabis company to upscale manufacturing & in turn we will turn into a... 'different animal' in the eyes of shipping companies. We're not worried about things like this in the future and we're still not sure if it's a problem.

We'll try to keep all of you updated as we sift through and check on some of these over the next few days.

We've been confused as to why some of the units we need to actually open up and check on haven't arrived over the last few months and this may be it.

Our policy has been to ship first and ask questions later to take care of the few folks who've had issues or wanted to swap their wood out but we do eventually need them back, y'all. ;)

EDIT: The unit number is '211', for those of you that may have run into this issue.
I just wanted to give you ladies another huge thank you!! I use my HexNail daily! Honestly, it's used more than any other PID I have had/tried; and I've used quite a few here & there because torches aren't safe for me w/my disability. Make no mistake; I put it to work, and it's continued to shine!
It's aesthetics are by far the best on the market (sick wood:love:) and it's on par with, or better than, anything else out there performance/option wise. What's more amazing is how much potential is in that awesome little box; I can't wait:rockon:! It continues to be one of the two eNails that I keep at home due to it's all around superiority.

I do have a quick question though for ya @HexNailAva? I just recently was fortunate enough to get in on a new "DabBulb" from KilbyGlass! I know you were interested in these too; have you gotten to plug one in and play around with it yet?
PS the generosity/acceptance of the #420/710 community continues to astound, amaze & impress me. I feel like I have to mention...what little gear I do have is unreal awesomeness but made possible for me only due to the generosity and just all-around greatness of a few companies, artists, & family/friends/comrades. I'm a disabled vet with 3 adopted kids and a fixed $900mo income....that being said my HexNail is the only gear I've ever paid retail price for. And yes; I'd gladly save up and do it again!

HexNailAva

Manufacturer
I just wanted to give you ladies another huge thank you!! I use my HexNail daily! Honestly, it's used more than any other PID I have had/tried; and I've used quite a few here & there because torches aren't safe for me w/my disability. Make no mistake; I put it to work, and it's continued to shine!
It's aesthetics are by far the best on the market (sick wood:love:) and it's on par with, or better than, anything else out there performance/option wise. What's more amazing is how much potential is in that awesome little box; I can't wait:rockon:! It continues to be one of the two eNails that I keep at home due to it's all around superiority.

I do have a quick question though for ya @HexNailAva? I just recently was fortunate enough to get in on a new "DabBulb" from KilbyGlass! I know you were interested in these too; have you gotten to plug one in and play around with it yet?
PS the generosity/acceptance of the #420/710 community continues to astound, amaze & impress me. I feel like I have to mention...what little gear I do have is unreal awesomeness but made possible for me only due to the generosity and just all-around greatness of a few companies, artists, & family/friends/comrades. I'm a disabled vet with 3 adopted kids and a fixed $900mo income....that being said my HexNail is the only gear I've ever paid retail price for. And yes; I'd gladly save up and do it again!

DEAR GOD YOU HAVE A DABBULB PLEASE SEND IT TO US AT SOME POINT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

We've been introduced via our new sales guy to Kilby personally and are insanely excited to the DabBulb. He hasn't been able to afford to let one go for a trade yet because he's been working on all the crowdfunding and such. Please please I need it dear lord we're so excited to tune those babies.

I'm going to send you a message in a minute with some more info and we'll give it a (supervised) shot on the Hex-Nail the way it is...but only if you're okay with it. We'll replace it should it fuck up your box. ;)
------
On another note. You and I have talked quite a bit throughout the process and I really love it when customers interact with us in a way that keeps us going and your constant support even though you waited so long really, really keeps us going.

I'm disabled as well and my first priority (even with Hex-Nail) is just to help people...and thank you for your service.

Kalikron

DEAR GOD YOU HAVE A DABBULB PLEASE SEND IT TO US AT SOME POINT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

We've been introduced via our new sales guy to Kilby personally and are insanely excited to the DabBulb. He hasn't been able to afford to let one go for a trade yet because he's been working on all the crowdfunding and such. Please please I need it dear lord we're so excited to tune those babies.

I'm going to send you a message in a minute with some more info and we'll give it a (supervised) shot on the Hex-Nail the way it is...but only if you're okay with it. We'll replace it should it fuck up your box. ;)
------
On another note. You and I have talked quite a bit throughout the process and I really love it when customers interact with us in a way that keeps us going and your constant support even though you waited so long really, really keeps us going.

I'm disabled as well and my first priority (even with Hex-Nail) is just to help people...and thank you for your service.
Thanks so much for your kind words, but also your constant communication and amazing product! Your desire to help others is really admirable and few people take the time to see their ideas to reality; like you've done with the HexNail! I'm really glad you did too.
I still haven't received it yet but I'd love to do a (supervised) run with DabBulb/HexNail combo. I'd be stoked to be the first! I've wanted one forever too and can't wait to get my own. It's too bad Kilby (Aaron) couldn't do a trade yet; but it makes sense considering how busy he is with the crowdfunding etc right now. He's a real down to earth & cool guy (I've been buggin' him for a 'bulb for a minute) who was totally shocked at how fast the list filled up; you could tell! But yeah I'm totally down to try it out when it gets here
& maybe send it your way, after I goof around w/it some....

Last edited:

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
For sure it's the nicest and most spectacular looking nail ever but it don't unfortunately look as it would work as it looks. At least in the vid. There it looks as spectaclar amounts of wasted material too.

HexNailAva

Manufacturer
For sure it's the nicest and most spectacular looking nail ever but it don't unfortunately look as it would work as it looks. At least in the vid. There it looks as spectaclar amounts of wasted material too.
Not exactly sure what you're referring to...but if it's the Instagram video I posted that's just re-claim. There's actually nothing 'wasted' about it and we let it build up until we clog our drop downs (cuz that's when it's the juiciest). Halos in particular (and pretty much anything that isn't a banger, e-nail wise) also have a tendency to...spill over when you do a large glob and like a tight seal on your carb (me).

When you dab at lower and lower temperatures on a torch nail you end up wasting product because you have to burn it off when you do another dab (this includes anything in the body of the nail). The claim leftover always seems to taste like the good ol' tane soup we knew in the dark times.

When you dab at lower and lower temperatures on an enail you just end up with more re-claim to enjoy later (and it's clean). The lower temps naturally will cause the vapor to re-solidify faster when pulled through the cold glass (you can even get all the claim inside your pieces safely out, too but it's more work than it's worth usually). The only waste on an enail is anything left on the dish itself that burns off if you were dabbing too low and don't like trying to suck a...dab through a garden hose for 2 minutes (that's how the saying goes, right?). Or of course too high which means you're coughing up a lung from inhaling smoke instead of vapor.

I also don't waste leftovers on dabbers and use a 'method' of cleaning that basically just adds it all to the re-claim stash so it tends to get big, fast.

This may be a more telling tale. Here's a more recent video shot on a 'clean' drop down of a...larger than average dab for me. Didn't waste a bit of it* and it shows that the re-claim build up process from the last video was obviously after quite some time.

* - Note that Glob Mode was off
------

Now...there's also the fact we've been doing early testing on 'Idle Mode' to thank for that glorious pool of golden delicious in the drop down, too. When the coil comes down to 'rest' at between 200 - 250 degrees (rather than being turned off and cooling completely) it allows anything built-up in the nail to slowly run out before you next dab, too (well, depending on if it's time to go hard in the paint or not, as the kids say these days). Keeps the airflow channels nice and clear, too.

Last edited:
Not exactly sure what you're referring to...but if it's the Instagram video I posted that's just re-claim. There's actually nothing 'wasted' about it and we let it build up until we clog our drop downs (cuz that's when it's the juiciest). Halos in particular (and pretty much anything that isn't a banger, e-nail wise) also have a tendency to...spill over when you do a large glob and like a tight seal on your carb (me).

When you dab at lower and lower temperatures on a torch nail you end up wasting product because you have to burn it off when you do another dab (this includes anything in the body of the nail). The claim leftover always seems to taste like the good ol' tane soup we knew in the dark times.

When you dab at lower and lower temperatures on an enail you just end up with more re-claim to enjoy later (and it's clean). The lower temps naturally will cause the vapor to re-solidify faster when pulled through the cold glass (you can even get all the claim inside your pieces safely out, too but it's more work than it's worth usually). The only waste on an enail is anything left on the dish itself that burns off if you were dabbing too low and don't like trying to suck a...dab through a garden hose for 2 minutes (that's how the saying goes, right?). Or of course too high which means you're coughing up a lung from inhaling smoke instead of vapor.

I also don't waste leftovers on dabbers and use a 'method' of cleaning that basically just adds it all to the re-claim stash so it tends to get big, fast.

This may be a more telling tale. Here's a more recent video shot on a 'clean' drop down of a...larger than average dab for me. Didn't waste a bit of it* and it shows that the re-claim build up process from the last video was obviously after quite some time.

* - Note that Glob Mode was off
------

Now...there's also the fact we've been doing early testing on 'Idle Mode' to thank for that glorious pool of golden delicious in the drop down, too. When the coil comes down to 'rest' at between 200 - 250 degrees (rather than being turned off and cooling completely) it allows anything built-up in the nail to slowly run out before you next dab, too (well, depending on if it's time to go hard in the paint or not, as the kids say these days). Keeps the airflow channels nice and clear, too.

That Quave goes hard in the paint though. I don't usually like heady....I would rock that.

scalescliffs,

HexNailAva

Manufacturer
Ava, sorry, you misunderstood me. All regarded to the vid of the DabBulb.
Well in that case...uh...That's how re-claim works. :D

This has been a PSA from the ladies at Hex-Nail. ;)

That Quave goes hard in the paint though. I don't usually like heady....I would rock that.

It goes so hard I can't even. We gone lose the security deposit cuza all this paint. The function is the closest thing to 'perfect' I've ever hit when it comes to recycly-magjiger-things. :science:

I'm from Texas so the headier the better most of the time and all this science is cool and stuff but I need some color in my life. :lol:

The glass culture in Texas is extraordinary for how backwards the state is. You can walk into a shop ready to buy 1 piece and walk out with like 3 that are better than the one you wanted and all came out to the same price. :tup:

Last edited:

Kalikron

Maybe?...tztztztz ;)
...Plus the thing is pretty sick...I wouldn't want to give it up for a minute either. :lol:
@HexNailAva That's the only reason I said maybe...it's because I'm not sure how attached to it I will be after trying it out :)!
@Hogni As far as the material being "wasted"...just depends on your preference of dab temp. I admit that video didn't make it look exactly conservative, & there's going to be a lot of reclaim at 350-450* range; but it'll be easy to clean with a bit of ISO and your dab will taste amazing! An addictive über relaxing & sticky-lipped sugar-ish flower flavor...I do the Homer Simpson, "Donut" face/drool just describing it. That's my hope. Dabs at the sweet spot. Also my reclaim is easily gathered in a specialized dropdown with a bottle that I have....so it's not wasted. Just decarb'ed and ready to be used in edibles (my preferred way) or I give it to friends to use. My bro in law actually dabs my 'claim and really enjoys it (I super low temp on my qcb/ligers).
But you could totally go "Hard" on the temp (if that's your thing) and it would totally burn/vape the oil away almost instantly, leaving a blackish ash; just like any really hot dab does. It's just not what most people who use gear of this type usually do....although it's totally a personal preference thing.

Last edited:
Kalikron,
Reactions: Hogni

Hogni

Hi Kalikron, I've just told what I saw in the vid. Hope your hope will not be disappointed!

I'm very eager for your review. The DabBulb looks so amazing and paired with the HexNail it's for sure the most sexiest looking dab station esp. combined with a plasma bubbler!

Last edited:
Hogni,
Reactions: Kalikron

Kalikron

Hi Kalikron, I've just told what I saw in the vid. Hope your hope will not be disappointed!

I'm very eager for your review. The DabBulb looks so amazing and paired with the HexNail it's for sure the most sexiest looking dab station esp. combined with a plasma bubbler!
You have great taste @Hogni! I was thinking the same exact thing; just trying to purchase affordably or sort out the parts for a plasma bubbler. I figure I will probably get my local glassblower to do it; if I can't find any affordable alternatives (if anyone knows any artist/shop w/plasma rigs hmu please). But I totally agree; I think HexNail
+ DabBulb or Liger V3 Flat Sapphire or Dnail Sapphire halo + plasma/heady rig is probably the sexiest new dab setup possible....I'll definitely post a review when it gets here!

Kalikron,
Reactions: Hogni

Hogni

You are so damn right! Would appreciate! :tup:
Plasma bubblers are not very common, but I've seen some very nice ones. But starting at $800?
Hope the gals from HN will get one for themself - perhaps for promotion ;-)?
Ladies, your amazing HN would look so fucking cool with a Plasma! Waiting for first pics of this combo...

@HexNailAva
Would be nice if you could tell us the current state of optimizing the HN with different nails and vapes.
I'm promoting the HN all over the different threads but people want to know that and when their desired devices will work together. Unfortunately I got never any reply from you to my former questions regarding this topic. Really hope I'll get one now :wave:

All I know for sure from your words what's in current developement or intended to pair:

- Sublimator 2.0
- Sublimator 2.5/3.0 (mini XLR)
- New Vape Flower Pot
- DabBulb
- D-Nail Halo
- CCA Liger
...and a lot of other different nails...

What's about

- D-Nail Lotus Flower Adapter
- Herborizer Ti (there were concerns of a FC member about it's 12v PS)?

Would be nice if you could give us an update of the current developement and a certain time frame when it probably will be ready. There are a lot of folks out there who would like to buy an HN instead a regular controller for this device if they would know that their favourite vape/nail is working with the HN.
I like promoting your product in other threads but need some current facts.
Please, give me an answer! :ugh:

Last edited:
Hogni,
Reactions: Shrike

Kalikron

....Plasma bubblers are not very common, but I've seen some very nice ones. But starting at $800?
.....amazing HN would look so fucking cool with a Plasma! Waiting for first pics of this combo...
Hey @Hogni, where did you see one for $800? I'd be interested at around that level... It'd be an awesome looking setup w/a HexNail, a plasma and a DabBulb for sure! Help me out @Hogni & I promise, I will post many awesome pics of the combo! Thanks in advance for the help w/finding it! Where/who has them at that price?

Last edited:
Kalikron,

HexNailAva

Manufacturer
You are so damn right! Would appreciate! :tup:
Plasma bubblers are not very common, but I've seen some very nice ones. But starting at $800?
Hope the gals from HN will get one for themself - perhaps for promotion ;-)?
Ladies, your amazing HN would look so fucking cool with a Plasma! Waiting for first pics of this combo...

@HexNailAva
Would be nice if you could tell us the current state of optimizing the HN with different nails and vapes.
I'm promoting the HN all over the different threads but people want to know that and when their desired devices will work together. Unfortunately I got never any reply from you to my former questions regarding this topic. Really hope I'll get one now :wave:

All I know for sure from your words what's in current developement or intended to pair:

- Sublimator 2.0
- Sublimator 2.5/3.0 (mini XLR)
- New Vape Flower Pot
- DabBulb
- D-Nail Halo
- CCA Liger
...and a lot of other different nails...

What's about

- D-Nail Lotus Flower Adapter
- Herborizer Ti (there were concerns of a FC member about it's 12v PS)?

Would be nice if you could give us an update of the current developement and a certain time frame when it probably will be ready. There are a lot of folks out there who would like to buy an HN instead a regular controller for this device if they would know that their favourite vape/nail is working with the HN.
I like promoting your product in other threads but need some current facts.
Please, give me an answer! :ugh:

Right now we really can't say on a lot of Flower Vape compatibility (when it comes to variety). We know we want to work on something for the Sublimator & because of the way the Flower Pot works it will be tuned very similarly to any other nail. The Dabbulb is a product / company we were introduced to by one of the locals we're working with (we were introduced to the owner). 2

We don't have the means to purchase every vape / nail out there or the time to tune for them all right now. There's been a loaner or two offered but to cover the wide range of vapes out there it takes a lot of time to even try to contact folks or companies for loaners / trades / etc as well.

What we are currently working on:

- Updating our site & Facebook for the first time in 5 months (Blog & Site) instead of just this FC thread and Instagram (which we only just started using again)
- Finishing the last of our current orders (Including Packing & Shipping)
- Finishing the few 'overstock' enclosures we have to reduce lead time once we do finally start to push sales again
- Finding a new place to Live & Work larger than 800sq/ft (because it's driving us, the cat, and the dog insane)
- Getting marketing material together and in the places it needs to be
- Producing said marketing material in general
- Keeping lines of communication with the community open
- Finding & Solidifying a partnership with a local manufacturer for most of the assembly & QC
- Re-Building & Re-Writing our entire tuning process to be more universal & more accurate
- Re-Profiling nails we have current tunings released for to improve dish temp. accuracy
- Finding sources that are reliable for larger quantities than 5-10 parts at a time so we can reduce our parts cost & actually pay people (including ourselves)
- Finalizing what we hope are the last modifications to the design & Finishing process (inside and out)
- Finding other like-minded partners / a few good sales people that can help us actually make enough money for this to be our full time gig much longer
- Re-Obtain health insurance so we're not paying out of pocket for our prescriptions out of pocket
- Finding a reliable source for concentrates we can afford in our area so we aren't depending on the kindness of others for our meds

---

Please try to remember that right now we are still only (day-to-day) a 2-person company in uncharted waters for our industry and when it comes to starting our own business venture. We are also desperately trying to find time for ourselves as (life) partners, too. The last 9 months have put a lot of physical, personal, and emotional strain on us and we're trying to get some of the weight off our back so we can breathe. We weren't engaged more than a few weeks before moving to Portland and giving this all a go.

(And sorry if I seemed non-responsive in other threads. I got bonked for talking about the Hex-Nail in other threads so I'm just trying to be careful so we can stay a part of this community.)

EDIT: Oh, and just to re-iterate. The 'tunings' we have are NOT the only products with Hex-Nail is compatible with. We can use any power (110-250v) & have tested it extensively with up to 150w heaters. With it's current specs the HN-01 is theoretically compatible with any wattage up to (approx.) 300w (@110v). The hardware limits are higher than that, but changing to a larger fuse in an attempt to red-line the hardware would result in a voided warranty.

As long as it uses a K-Type thermocouple in the 'Industry Standard' 5-pin config you should be good to go. We really do recommend consulting us before trying anything too far out of your usual set-up for the time being though. We have one customer running a QCB XL Banger & 24mm coil (150w, IIRC). Even sent us one of the coils to get a good baseline for it at some point.

Last edited:

Elemen0py

We know we want to work on something for the Sublimator
Hi Ava.

Is the issue holding you up on the Sublimator development the time constraint or the lack of a unit? Because if it's the latter then I might be able to help with that.

I've been wanting to buy a Sub for a while. Partly because I want to try out its patented Sublimation Concentration Atomization Miracle (SCAM™) technology, but mostly because that heavy stainless steel base with glassware sitting on top looks, frankly, sick AF. That said, there's no way I'm dropping that kind of cash on a premium vape system when it comes with a power supply/temp control that measures temperature in "1-10" and looks like it was QC'd by communism.

NGL, when I read that you were planning on tuning the Hex-Nail for the Sub and manufacturing a custom cable, I think a bit of poo came out. If I can expedite that process by sending a factory fresh Sublimator for an extended sleepover at your place then lets, as Kurt Cobain said to Courtney Love, pull the trigger.

HMU if you're interested because this one isn't going to be as simple as just sending you a unit. For starters, I'd source the glassware externally so if you wanted a complete, usable unit (you know, for... science) I'd have to send that too. Secondly, and this is where I really don't envy your job, you have so many configurations to account for! You have three separate heaters to tune for with the Apollo, Dabmaster and Nail; you have four different versions of these (1, 2, 2.5 and 3); and I'm just guessing but I'd have thought there would be extra variables introduced by the fact that the heater needs to transfer heat to the atomizer before use. But then you get dabs while you work so... win/win?

Hogni

Hi @HexNailAva thanks a lot for your updating reply! Didn't wont to bother you in any way. It was just important to get an update - thank you so much!

Ladies, wish you all the best - and care of - personal - burnout!

Hogni,

HexNailAva

Manufacturer
Hi Ava.

Is the issue holding you up on the Sublimator development the time constraint or the lack of a unit? Because if it's the latter then I might be able to help with that.

I've been wanting to buy a Sub for a while. Partly because I want to try out its patented Sublimation Concentration Atomization Miracle (SCAM™) technology, but mostly because that heavy stainless steel base with glassware sitting on top looks, frankly, sick AF. That said, there's no way I'm dropping that kind of cash on a premium vape system when it comes with a power supply/temp control that measures temperature in "1-10" and looks like it was QC'd by communism.

NGL, when I read that you were planning on tuning the Hex-Nail for the Sub and manufacturing a custom cable, I think a bit of poo came out. If I can expedite that process by sending a factory fresh Sublimator for an extended sleepover at your place then lets, as Kurt Cobain said to Courtney Love, pull the trigger.

HMU if you're interested because this one isn't going to be as simple as just sending you a unit. For starters, I'd source the glassware externally so if you wanted a complete, usable unit (you know, for... science) I'd have to send that too. Secondly, and this is where I really don't envy your job, you have so many configurations to account for! You have three separate heaters to tune for with the Apollo, Dabmaster and Nail; you have four different versions of these (1, 2, 2.5 and 3); and I'm just guessing but I'd have thought there would be extra variables introduced by the fact that the heater needs to transfer heat to the atomizer before use. But then you get dabs while you work so... win/win?

Okay so first off. We need to be friends because holy hell man these made my day. I'm so glad I don't drink coffee because it would have burned the inside of my nose. I was bustin' up hard. :rofl:

The hold up right now is definitely not the lack of a unit (when it comes to a Sublimator). We started to get an idea of what it would entail thanks to one of our Round One customers (who even came back to grab it in person from across the country, along with his Hex-Nail). Although I'll never say no to new glass / vapes to play with in any form. ;)

It's more the lack of time right now and the fact the Sublimator will take more effort than something that works like a Flowerpot to implement. Multiple versions (like you said) & the configuration for the power supply on the Sub is different than the way the HN-01 handles things so it creates another hurdle there as well where as if we had a Flowerpot we could use what we already know to get most of the way there.

There's a lot to do to make sure everyone is taken care of but once our final shipment goes out after the coils arrive we're hoping to be able to shift gears to software feature implementation in a lot of ways.

We're excited to get our current tunings re-fined and start really expanding the library with other nails / vapes / etc.

Hi @HexNailAva thanks a lot for your updating reply! Didn't wont to bother you in any way. It was just important to get an update - thank you so much!

Ladies, wish you all the best - and care of - personal - burnout!

No no. Didn't mean for it to seem that way. Stress is just running high here. Thanks for understanding and I'm glad the update helped! :)

Elemen0py

Okay so first off. We need to be friends because holy hell man these made my day.
Of course! I love you guys, I'd be glad to have you as-
I don't drink coffee
No. No, we cannot be friends.
The hold up right now is definitely not the lack of a unit (when it comes to a Sublimator).

It's more the lack of time right now and the fact the Sublimator will take more effort than something that works like a Flowerpot to implement.
That's what I thought.

You're making pretty amazing progress, though. If I didn't know any better I'd say it was the work of a decent sized team but then...
Please try to remember that right now we are still only (day-to-day) a 2-person company in uncharted waters... Finding a new place to Live & Work larger than 800sq/ft (because it's driving us, the cat, and the dog insane)... We weren't engaged more than a few weeks before moving to Portland and giving this all a go.
Jesus.

Do you need a hug? Because I feel like you should need a hug...

I'm in no rush (he lied). If you ever do need a new unit then get in touch and I'll be happy to buy one and send it over. I'd rather not do so until you need it but I can guarantee I won't be getting one with the existing temp control so the offer's open.

HexNailAva

Manufacturer
To anyone receiving a unit today / over the next few days.

PLEASE CONNECT YOUR UNIT TO YOUR NETWORK BEFORE DOING ANYTHING ELSE.

It's really important to ping us first thing. There are still bugs in the software and we want to make sure we're able to do what we can remotely if ever need be. You can disable networking afterwards if you'd like. It just needs to be connected at some point.

------

And as a general precaution. Be careful with screen calibration for now. We calibrate these before they leave so there shouldn't really be much of an issue but changes in pressure during shipment can cause some of the screens to be in too 'tight' and when calibrated detects touch on the edges instead of the targets.

We're getting a fix in place and we have an update almost ready for release that everyone should be able to appreciate, too.

If you have any screen issues please LET US KNOW FIRST. Thank you for your patience and we're sorry for the inconvenience.

Oh, and a link to the Quick Start Guide (PDF) has been posted on our blog. ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom