Herbalizer vape vs vapexhale evo...

Diddy

OK so I'm new to vaping and I went out and purchased but have not received Vapexhale evo .. with the Percision honeycomb hydratube .. I can't help but to seek I should have gotten the Chongs choice herbalizer ... i'm still tempted to do so ... because of the Bulb and the smoothness and the small amounts and you can use the dry herb ... I like the idea of that they have a Watson bubbler .. although I didn't know if I could put my honeycomb hydratube on it instead ... i'm just wondering if one is any better than the other or if there's a different experience ...i'm wanting the healthiest vape experience and smoothness

Last edited:
Diddy,
Reactions: Babanya

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Both are killer vapes and offer a different experience. You're good with either one...I wouldn't overthink it. It's like Mercedes or Lexus. I'd be tickled pink with either. The Evo is superior for someone looking for good dab hits, though.

Diddy

Both are killer vapes and offer a different experience. You're good with either one...I wouldn't overthink it. It's like Mercedes or Lexus. I'd be tickled pink with either. The Evo is superior for someone looking for good dab hits, though.
Thanks so much fir your input .. I greatly appreciate it ...I guess I was getting hook on that H .bulb and thinking it'd be a better experience and better extraction on the herbalizer ..thanks again for your opinion I greatly appreciate it

Diddy,
Top Bottom