Help with my 1st Vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaquinaVapor

Maluco Beleza
good discution on Log vapes!

However, I can't decide between a log vape (CRZ/UD) or a DBV, dam it! how would you decide between these two, just appearance (i.e. logs are prettier)? or the fact that DBV can reach higher temperatures?

Well, I still have to think a bit more :(

Thanks for all of you who are helping me in this journey :)

Cheers!

MaquinaVapor,

Magic9

Plant Enthusiast
Just to throw in my :2c:

It's hard to go wrong with a log vape. I think a log should be almost everyones first vape. Even if you decide you need a "heavier" hitter, you will most likely always have a spot for a log. With their simplicity, efficiency, and all around ease of use, I think it's a good way to see if vaping is for you. It is always ready and works everytime. Perfect daily driver for me.

If you try one and hate it (nothing is for everybody), they seem to retain their value pretty well. You could probably sell it and get close to what you paid for it. Not great for parties or hiking, but 1-4 people should have a great time.

If you are a "heavy" (alot in one sitting) user, there are many great options. If you are a "consistent" (smaller amounts in one or more sittings) user, you need a log vape.

These are all just my opinion. It's pretty kick ass that there are so many quality options now. I remember not too long ago, of believing the volcano was the only worthy vape out there. Oh how wrong I was.

Magic9,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Magic9 said:
Just to throw in my :2c:

It's hard to go wrong with a log vape. I think a log should be almost everyones first vape. Even if you decide you need a "heavier" hitter, you will most likely always have a spot for a log. With their simplicity, efficiency, and all around ease of use, I think it's a good way to see if vaping is for you. It is always ready and works everytime. Perfect daily driver for me.

If you try one and hate it (nothing is for everybody), they seem to retain their value pretty well. You could probably sell it and get close to what you paid for it. Not great for parties or hiking, but 1-4 people should have a great time.

If you are a "heavy" (alot in one sitting) user, there are many great options. If you are a "consistent" (smaller amounts in one or more sittings) user, you need a log vape.

These are all just my opinion. It's pretty kick ass that there are so many quality options now. I remember not too long ago, of believing the volcano was the only worthy vape out there. Oh how wrong I was.
UD is heavier hitter than my DBV..(it makes thicker clouds on lower temp .. + is more efficient) and have in mind that i paid my dbv twice.. Once when i bought it and 4 wands + 4 heater covers (i broke two in a row beacause they were sending me some newer version of the cover whitout mentioning that i have to remove the sleeve (*which i never thought was removable),After removing it the heater cover was loose... and they sent me another fix.. metal piece which resulted in one extra air path.. From beneath the heater cover ... LOL.. ) . I am currently on my fifth heater cover which is the right size.. But now i have my underdog and i would never touch that vape again.. I did and it gave me a sore throat.. on the lowest temp setting..
Anyway if you go with the DBV i suggest you get one with SSV wand + heater cover. You have more control of the airflow with that, and i guess it can result in smoother vaporization. Also water filtration is a must.. IMO

Abysmal Vapor,

Soulhunter

I would recomend tha buddah, 1/4g will knock you to the floor :)
Bu the only reason i will recomend it is because it was my first vape and it has been my loyal friend for two years now. I absolutely love my buddah!!

Soulhunter,

darkrom

Great Scott!
MaquinaVapor said:
good discution on Log vapes!

However, I can't decide between a log vape (CRZ/UD) or a DBV, dam it! how would you decide between these two, just appearance (i.e. logs are prettier)? or the fact that DBV can reach higher temperatures?

Well, I still have to think a bit more :(

Thanks for all of you who are helping me in this journey :)

Cheers!

Well after having both DBV and the UD I ended up selling my DBV. The UD has hit harder and used less bud is why I had no trouble getting rid of my great working DBV. I also like that the UD can be left on 24/7.

If you are down to those 2 vapes it is a win/win situation for you so enjoy!

darkrom,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Soulhunter said:
I would recomend tha buddah, 1/4g will knock you to the floor :)
Bu the only reason i will recomend it is because it was my first vape and it has been my loyal friend for two years now. I absolutely love my buddah!!

1/4 of a gram will knock MANY people on the floor with many many vapes. For me (heavy user) if I used 1/4 of a gram in my current vape I'd probably black out. DBV is great at extracting from bud, it just uses far more than some other vapes. Not all of us mind that and I LOVED my DBV while I had it.

@Abysmal the one thing I'd suggest any DBV owner get is a silicone whip. I don't know if this is correct, but I remember reading that the material they ship with is sketchy. That being said I never changed mine or had any problems, but I didn't read that until after I sold it. I was very happy with DBV and never had a single issue other than the fact that it used more bud than I'd like but it wasn't a big deal for me. I simply prefer my new vape. If people won't get a log for one reason or another, the next vape I suggest is still DBV.

darkrom,

weedemon

enthusiast
what a tough decision you have in front of you!

Going from what I have read here on the forums, I think you should also consider the log route this time. Believe me there is going to be a next time too. Buying vapes is a god damned addiction! It sounds to me like the UD is capable of providing the same heavy hitting experience of other vapes though. I wish I had experience to chime in! From what we hear here though it sounds like it is.

That said another thing that you have to know is whats your consumption level like? Are you gonna need to go though a lot of bud before you are going to be feeling it? if so then the DBV with SSV attachments gets my vote (simply because I know that the DBV/SSV heater element is capable of and it's my go to vape when I want to get RIPPED! I also whole heartedly agree on buying medical grade silicone tubing (I actually bought mine from a airline supplier store. the tubing was of the same grade! :)

So i think no matter what you choose between the 2 types you are going to be happy :)

weedemon,

technique

darkrom said:
Well after having both DBV and the UD I ended up selling my DBV. The UD has hit harder and used less bud is why I had no trouble getting rid of my great working DBV

You are killing me mate, had and loved my SSV for a while now and was convinced i had researched and purchased the worlds greatest vape but now im desperate to try a UD.

If anyone in london wants to get together and be generous enough to let me try their UD i got the meds mate :brow:

technique,

darkrom

Great Scott!
technique said:
darkrom said:
Well after having both DBV and the UD I ended up selling my DBV. The UD has hit harder and used less bud is why I had no trouble getting rid of my great working DBV

You are killing me mate, had and loved my SSV for a while now and was convinced i had researched and purchased the worlds greatest vape but now im desperate to try a UD.

If anyone in london wants to get together and be generous enough to let me try their UD i got the meds mate :brow:

Nothing wrong with the SSV, not that I've ever used it but DBV is similar enough IMO, I just prefer my UD. Had the UD never come around I'd be using my DBV this very second.

darkrom,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom