• SYN

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wait for the SOV

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Give example)

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Mud

Personally, I feel that you can take huge hits out of almost any piece, as long as there is some sort of drag on the tube, too airy and theres nothing to create suction with. but a bit of pressure creates that little bit of drag that you can just slow pull til you fill the entire tube, and then clear with one good pull.

My stereo matrix does this well, although mine hits a little different as its a custom and has more water to move at the beginning of the pull. Once you get it started though, works great. Hope this helps ya out.

420GanjX

349E7E4F-D34D-41C1-BC62-DA8E1E05B74F-343-0000002D633E5BBE_zps223ce3f3.jpg
4A819B3D-C2D4-4762-9E83-4FD81F74D484-343-0000002DAAC520A0_zps5c08c996.jpg
This is my new NiceGlass (NG) bubbler wt a bell/or dome perk. It hits amazingly but has some blowback pressure when you stop pulling on it/finish clearing it

420GanjX,

turdhole

vagabond
just tried a dirty rico 12 arm apocoline beaker bubbler

alt_4-15-13-326.jpg

so nice! i didnt think i was going to like it but it has almost no drag and hits like a champ. bubble stacking action looks cool too. good deal at $280 right now on sale at ALT

i like that perc, but that label is so childish... it just takes away every bit of class the piece has!

good thing he makes them with a black logo too :D

SoulCaptivesAreFree,
well call me a prude, but i just don't find cum-stains to be aesthetically pleasing :D

btw i didn't like the mobius' with half naked girls blasted on them either (would be a lot easier to consider them aesthetically pleasing, at least imho) but it just looks cheap to me ;)

SoulCaptivesAreFree,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
you would love my "cum dumpster" recycler of his ;)

honestly tho, his labels are removable so it shouldn't deter that much.
i agree with the naked chick on mobius, but cum is funny, like farts. it only has overtones of sexism as it is thought to originate from one gender (although both do it and anyone can 'recieve'). my two cents.

i also have that same beaker and it definitely gives the mobius a run for it's money. just wish the mp was a little wider.

Last edited:
so cum-jokes and fart-jokes are on the same level? interesting, might just come down to american vs. european idiosyncratic notions lol

around here i think most would argue these are different levels... learn something new every day :D

what about a whoopee cushion perc, could it be the next big thing?

SoulCaptivesAreFree,
Reactions: SD_haze

turdhole

vagabond
so cum-jokes and fart-jokes are on the same level? interesting, might just come down to american vs. european idiosyncratic notions lol

around here i think most would argue these are different levels... learn something new every day :D

what about a whoopee cushion perc, could it be the next big thing?

yea i feel like cum jokes are common place now in America. i do love a good fart joke also...guess i'm just a sick person haha. even poop can be funny in joke form, not funny in reality AT ALL!

edit. this has drifted off topic but i dont think the OP is coming back anyway

Top Bottom