Help my mix....thc juice

Megaton

I read of people decarbing weed all the time. What's going on with shatter if you do it? Do you really need to or just preference.

Adding 0.01 of terpes to .5g shatter, must be like a micro drop. That's enough to dillute?

Sorry for all the questions and if things have been mentioned already and I didn't catch it.

Decarbing it just means you are sure of everything vaporised being bio available, some think that carts may not heat up enough to do this by themselves. As a welcome side effect, it appears that once heated, shatter doesn't really go back to its solid state but stays viscous, which is useful for carts.

The terps are not there as a cutting agent, they are a solvent, so the idea is to make the shatter more liquid by changing its composition rather than by actually diluting it with something more runny.

Megaton,

Canadianguy

Decarbing it just means you are sure of everything vaporised being bio available, some think that carts may not heat up enough to do this by themselves. As a welcome side effect, it appears that once heated, shatter doesn't really go back to its solid state but stays viscous, which is useful for carts.

The terps are not there as a cutting agent, they are a solvent, so the idea is to make the shatter more liquid by changing its composition rather than by actually diluting it with something more runny.

I knew they wern't for cutting but I read people using it instead of the PEG. Maybe i should just use my PEG 400. Trying to get away from the chemical taste though

I always wondered why shatter never went back to solid state after heated for the carts.

Canadianguy,

Canadianguy

I wanted to see if I could weigh drops, so I pulled out the digital scales and put a small vial on and tared it. 1 drop seems to be about .03 and 2 drops were about .06-.07...wondering if that might sound right?

Canadianguy,

Canadianguy

I'm getting rid of all the PEG, Pg, Vg. I tried a new diluent called Fluidity Extract Liquifier. It's flavourless and odorless. It's all fruit derived extract. I used a .5 of shatter, 3 drops of the diluent, micro drop of terps and it came out amazing! No burning or any chemical taste! This stuff is amazing, the final cartridge is not runny at all or clear, like I see in other pics but very strong. Maybe i could have diluted it a little more, but not worried always a learning process. I paid 27cad, you can find it little cheaper...

Cheers

Fluidity-Extract-Liquefier.jpg

Smokinjoe

I would guess it’s a propriety blend of pg, peg 200/300/400, maybe vg n terps w flavoring

Smokinjoe,

Jimmy1life

I get max strength that way and can usually get almost 2g of shatter through each cart before it clogs up.[/QUOTE]

I too found about 2 grams of shatter thru a ccell is about it out of it. Depends if I've babied the cart thou. My favorite flavoring so far only tried handful is GDP from massterpenes it's that purple flavor if you had good purple kush that's it. Good for me anyways I keep getting darker batches of shatter that's my problem lately looking for something more efficient then ccells like the top atomizers sai or v4 crucible one.

Jimmy1life,
Reactions: Megaton

Canadianguy

Ur sure??

I have 3 different terps that I know are all blends....

If u are, great, no more lost batches.

Seriously! If there was a hint of anything else chemically i would say or not even mention the product. My cartridge is like smoking dabs, straight shatter, very potent. I could of used a higher mix ratio. I used 3 drops to a .5g, i could have got away with more drops, been more sparing. This is exactly what i wanted. There is other stuff out there the same i know.

I'm here to help anyone I can, people have been so helpful to me on here! I want to give back anyway I can!

Greg

Top Bottom