• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Help my mix....thc juice

Mark

John Brown
A few drops of terps will need a mod box to vape

It’s going to be way too think for a cartridge

Ask me how I know??

I do it all the time... I have a video just above of doing so. It works fine in a ccell cart. Even pure distillate works fine in a cart. a 5-10% ratio is usually all you need.

Last edited:
Mark,
Reactions: btka

Mark

John Brown
When you are saying distillate your refering to oil in general or actual distillate. Fusion Flavours:)

This was my first purchase, good to see i'm on the right track.....Thanks!!
20190717-094522-resized.jpg

Nice. Yea you should be fine with just the terpenes. When I say distillate I mean like THC Distillate. the 95%+ thc stuff.

Btw let me know if you have as much trouble opening that bottle of terpenes as I did haha.

Mark,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Bought a dinvine tribe 3.5 w Pico box mod

I did make it but I used a g of cheap cartridges to add in to make sure it went well

The cheap ones I get don’t taste great but for the price it’s tough not to grab a few.

So I’ve take 2, 1g carts and dump anther .5g of concentrate into them
Did you loaded your Divine Tribe V3.5 with 1g of concentrate? I'm not sure I well understand you... if you loaded so much I want to tell you the V3 is not designed to be used like that, it's not a tank but more a LAYG device (load small, rice grain sized dab, take 1,2 or 3 hits as you prefer and repeat).

With your method you'll end with a ton of unvaped oil which will taste like reclaim cause multiples heating, leaks and splashes... but maybe I misunderstood you.

PPN,

Smokinjoe

Did you loaded your Divine Tribe V3.5 with 1g of concentrate? I'm not sure I well understand you... if you loaded so much I want to tell you the V3 is not designed to be used like that, it's not a tank but more a LAYG device (load small, rice grain sized dab, take 1,2 or 3 hits as you prefer and repeat).

With your method you'll end with a ton of unvaped oil which will taste like reclaim cause multiples heating, leaks and splashes... but maybe I misunderstood you.

Have even used it

Still figuring it out from YouTube vids

Canadianguy

I do it all the time... I have a video just above of doing so. It works fine in a ccell cart. Even pure distillate works fine in a cart. a 5-10% ratio is usually all you need.

How thick is your distillate,why do a lot of people mix? I'm worried if I get it in and it clogs instantly then what? I haven't got a lot at the momment.....I want to try though

Canadianguy,

Smokinjoe

How thick is your distillate,why do a lot of people mix? I'm worried if I get it in and it clogs instantly then what? I haven't got a lot at the momment.....I want to try though

You can always heat it up and dump it out of the cartridge

Smokinjoe,

Mark

John Brown

If you have a real ccell coil it will work fine. I have put in pure distillate without any terpenes and it works fine. Any distillate, every distillate... You're really underestimating the ccell coils they can wick even the thickest of distillate that would take literal hours for a bubble to move from the bottom to the top of the tank.

Carts are also fairly easy to empty, if you can't dump it, just stick a syringe into the cart and pull it out the same way you put it in.

Megaton

I literally just decarb my shatter on a hot plate till it stops bubbling, add a drop or two of terps per G of shatter, mix the bejeesus out of it and then stick it in ccell carts (the 2ml hole ones)

I get max strength that way and can usually get almost 2g of shatter through each cart before it clogs up.

Canadianguy

I just dumped out the old crap and going to put some straight oil in with a drop of terp.Do I still have to heat them both up and mix before hand?

Cool....So I will try a .5 g with 1 drop of OG terps?

Canadianguy,

Mark

John Brown
Definitely mix it before hand yea, use heat and stir. I like to heat to around 140 C (yes I am aware that is quite high, but is under the boiling point of almost all terpenes and THC still, and completely safe if you actually look into the numbers) when I mix.

Mark,

Canadianguy

Definitely mix it before hand yea, use heat and stir. I like to heat to around 140 C (yes I am aware that is quite high, but is under the boiling point of almost all terpenes and THC still, and completely safe if you actually look into the numbers) when I mix.

Yeah...i have mixed before

Do Terps alone seperate?

Canadianguy,

Mark

John Brown
Yea if their real terpenes they can't separate, all that concentrate contains is CBD, CBN, THC-A, THC, and terpenes (assuming the fats, waxes, and lipids are removed). You're just adding more of one of the less viscous ingredients in that is already in there.

Canadianguy

I filled it with straight oil and a drop of terp. Works fine but first haul burned a touch throat. Must be peg on the wick still. One drop of terp was to much for .5. I think....I think I Need to try with brand new cart!

But with just one good haul...I caught a buzz:), more then before I really don't taste the terps. What I felt burn I thought were terps but I think it is the pg and peg on the wick from before.

Thanks guys!!!

Canadianguy,

Mark

John Brown
Yea it's possible 1 drop might be too much depending on the dropper, you can always just let it sit for a while with the top off and the volatile terpenes will escape making it a little less harsh.

If there are too many terps it can be quite harsh. But you'll be able to tell also by how liquid your ejuice is. Is it super runny? Or more vicious? If it's really thick still then chances are you didn't use too many terpenes.

Mark,

Canadianguy

I don't know if it's those terpenes because i don't taste them, but the harshness is pretty bad, scratchy, cough. Worst experience ever smoking lol

I need to get a new cart and just put straight in with nothing! If I leave the top of the cart for a while, won't it loose it's suction?

If I put more oil in the cart maybe it will dilute it more?

Last edited:
Canadianguy,

Canadianguy

I was at my local shop today to get some filters and just out of curiosity asked if they sold 510 cartridges and just so happen she had a bag of .5 and 1ml ccells! They were more then I usually spend but I couldn't pass them up saves me a lot of time and shipping. See here they still can't have vaporizers and cartridges stuff like that out in the open, but before our new law, everyone could...messed up hehe

Canadianguy,
Reactions: Megaton

davesmith

Glass Blower
I personally find terps harsh as fuck. Even in the 10% ratio to distillate

davesmith,

Mark

John Brown
I personally find terps harsh as fuck. Even in the 10% ratio to distillate
Are you using a single terpene or are
you using a blended profile? Single pure terpenes are harsh and taste bad. Mixing them into a specific blend really helps with harshness, flavour, and entourage effect.

btka

I made a video on mixing THC vape juice:

can you also make this with rosin? and should you later filter it trough syringe filter? Like your videos!
Did you try it with rosin ever how was the results...

btka,

Smokinjoe

can you also make this with rosin? and should you later filter it trough syringe filter? Like your videos!

Yes.

From any concentrate

By what u use to dilute and make it work through a 510 pre fill or vape tank will vary

The 510 will have to be clean n good viscosity to burn n not clog up

A tank will be much more forgiving because of the increase in heat, Watts, available settings, etc.

I used wax, shatter, crumble, rosin, etc

Everything u can buy at a dispensary

Smokinjoe,

btka

Yes.

From any concentrate

By what u use to dilute and make it work through a 510 pre fill or vape tank will vary

The 510 will have to be clean n good viscosity to burn n not clog up

A tank will be much more forgiving because of the increase in heat, Watts, available settings, etc.

I used wax, shatter, crumble, rosin, etc

Everything u can buy at a dispensary

I would like to mix rosin with terpenes (no pg, peg, mct and so on) and use it in a ccell...
so did you have sucsess with rosin mixed with terps in a ccell?

so the ratio terps to rosin (concentrate should be 90 to 95% rosin and 5 to 10% terpenes) is this correct?

btka,

CastIronHits

Slightly Crispy

I've been wanted to try this but the YT video doesn't have a link for the filters. Anyone know the type and a cost effective source for small orders? I'm only finding boxes of 50 for as much as $400 and over.

CastIronHits,

Canadianguy

Hi guys....That last oil I had I ended up just using it straight! It was harsh and I thought it was the OG terps doing it but might have been mistaken, so Im thinking the oil wasn't purged enough.

So tomorrow i'm picking up some shatter to try in the ccells. I want to just start with .5g first. Can I use straight shatter in the cartridges or do I need to do some kind of a ratio with it? Like 1:1?

Canadianguy,

Canadianguy

I literally just decarb my shatter on a hot plate till it stops bubbling, add a drop or two of terps per G of shatter, mix the bejeesus out of it and then stick it in ccell carts (the 2ml hole ones)

I get max strength that way and can usually get almost 2g of shatter through each cart before it clogs up.

I read of people decarbing weed all the time. What's going on with shatter if you do it? Do you really need to or just preference.

Adding 0.01 of terpes to .5g shatter, must be like a micro drop. That's enough to dillute?

Sorry for all the questions and if things have been mentioned already and I didn't catch it.

Canadianguy,
Top Bottom