Help finding the right vaporizer!!

triscuits

Hi everyone!
I've been searching and doing research online to find the right vaporizer for my Dad. He has a spinal cord injury and we decided to try something different for his pain. So because his muscles in his chest are so weak, regular smoke would be to harsh.
As a weed smoker myself, I thought I could handle finding one, but I was overwhelmed by the different kinds out there. Soo I'm basically trying to find a small vaporizer that's easy to use and isn't super expensive. I really appreciate the help!! :D

-L

triscuits,

djonkoman

I agree that the logvapes are great, but since it's for pain maybe a vape with variable temp(that can be set higher) would be better
altough indica's in the pd can certainly give a cuchlock effect
for extra smoothness you could run it trough a bubblwer or bong

djonkoman,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
any log vape, da buddha, Launch Box (although this may have a little higher learning curve...but the portability is nice), Extreme Q

those are all good vapes at a good price that would meet the needs of a beginning vaporist. They all have differnet features, though, which should help narrow it down for you once you figure out what features are important to you.

stickstones,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
triscuits said:
Hi everyone!
I've been searching and doing research online to find the right vaporizer for my Dad. He has a spinal cord injury and we decided to try something different for his pain. So because his muscles in his chest are so weak, regular smoke would be to harsh.

-L
Can your father handle a thick draw, like a log vape would be? It's like a thick milkshake. If not, a bag type vaporizer requires far less chest exertion and might be easier in that respect .

WatTyler,

CombustionJunction

What's Your Function?
Personally, I believe the log style vapes run too cool for pain. You need to get up to the higher temperatures. I know you're looking for something inexpensive, but I think in your case, a bag style vape is best, especially with your dad's chest muscles not being the greatest. They also don't have much of a learning curve so it's great for a beginner. I have 5 vapes, and they're all great, but when I need to kill pain, I go straight for my ION. NOTHING does the job better. :2c:

CombustionJunction,

weedemon

enthusiast
I think a vape that offers a very low drag would be beneficial because of the weak chest muscles.

A bag is practially no drag. a whip has drag, and especially so when you add a bong to the mix.

the mflb has very little drag, even with a bong added in. also delicious and portable!

the log style vapes have more drag too.

would your dad want a thick hitter or is he new to the whole weed scene?

I think a bag might be the best option i have a volcano and i like it plenty, but I think the hebalaire or eq will also do the job well! the zephyr ion is a good one too i have heard, but i have never used one. only heard about it's following on here.

weedemon,
Top Bottom