Hello =) Few questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loarun

I'm new to fuck combustion and am glad i found this resource for everything vaporizers. After sneaking around through the forums without making a account for a while :ninja: i decided to become apart of the community. I purchased my first vaporizer today, the vapor genie.

I have a few questions for you vaporizing veterans

is there any none-potent herb that mixes well with a potent one to make a good flavor combo.(other then tobacco)

i have heard that it is easier to control temp/vape when you take of the mouth piece that comes with the genie. I just wanted to know if anyone finds it easier to have the mouth piece.

I am a casual smoker and do not have a really refined sense of different highs but i was wondering if there are any big differences between smoking and vaporizing and the high you get form each.

Thank you
i should have my genie soon... i just can't wait :D

Loarun,

Beezleb

Welcome to FC Loarun.

I can only really answer three. For me it is cleaner high if that makes any sense to you.

Beezleb,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
1) Not sure, I can't think of anything inactive that you vaporize for taste alone. I'm sure someone might be able to contribute more.

2) I've owned a VaporGenie for quite some time now. I recently threw away my mouthpiece, it's useless as far as I am concerned. It just collects germs and impedes airflow.

3) YES! Smoking gives me this burnt out, lethargic, groggy feeling. When I vaporize, I can think clearly, dance, read, write, sing, and all without crashing. My mind is much more tactile when I vaporize (as opposed to smoking, I'm a 'clumsy thinker'), and I don't find any loss in my functioning or thought processes (unless I'm ridiculously baked) as compared to sober.

SpiralArchitect,

Loarun

Thank you guys for the quick replies
SpiralArchitect that insight on the different high makes the wait even harder :lol:

Any comments on my first question would be greatly appreciated.

Loarun,

Progress

'Socratic Existentialist, MD'
L -is there any none-potent herb that mixes well with a potent one to make a good flavor combo.(other then tobacco)
IMO flavoring water the water in a cooling chamber (honey, mint, juice...) would be better than flavoring the herb, but I have grown to love the different taste of various herbs myself, so haven't really played with flavors. I know that they make something for smoking (TasteePuff or something) to flavor/alter aroma of herbs which may work for vaping too

Hope this helps ;)

Edit: A thread that may help - http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=450

Progress,

Smoking

1. I've used different types of loose leaf tea and it has done wonders!

Personally I used a mint tea from Teavana that was delicious.

3- I've never really noticed a different high, so to speak, but I have definitely noticed it is significantly
more potent from a vaporizer than smoking it, and is much more efficient. Saves me money!

Smoking,

Loarun

well :D

i have had some happy vaporizing times
and i was wondering about a few things

avp is already been vaporized?

and a friend of mine roasted the shit out of the thing the first time and....:rolleyes: i was wondering if there is anyway to get rid of the burnt popcorn smell without many years of actual vaporizing

and to my question of flavoring things.
the same friend suggested trying to vaporize lemon tea... ha the stuff in the tea bag, i was wondering if this would be safe for my personal health :D and for the genie

thank you in advance =)

Loarun,

Ven

Praying Mantis
Loarun said:
and to my question of flavoring things.
the same friend suggested trying to vaporize lemon tea... ha the stuff in the tea bag, i was wondering if this would be safe for my personal health :D and for the genie

thank you in advance =)
Due to the genie's history of possible combustion, using the bag would be unwise, cutting it open and using simply the tea I see no problem, although tea in vapor form may be less appealing when actually tasted O_O.

Loarun said:
avp is already been vaporized?
I believe you mean ABV, and yes, thats what it means, it refers to the left over yellow/brown herb a vaporizer will leave behind, it can be stored and used later in cooking.

Loarun said:
thank you in advance =)
No problem :p

Ven,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom