Heavy tolerance flowers portable

p1ssbucket

Hi there Veteran FCers

I am looking for a new portable vape for flowers unit.

I hAve a very high tolerance so usually at home I will just dab but I like to use flowers in my portables around the house dry sometimes.

Now what my main issue is with my current portables (solo and air) is they hit well but don't load much at a time and thus I feel turned off from using them since they use such a small quantity of flower and I must repack and repack to reach my desired effects. Even combusting I need maybe 6 bowls before I am anywhere.

I don't want to blow everything in my pockets but is there any good large capacity vape out there???

p1ssbucket,
Reactions: 6 to 9

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
@t-dub
Your crafty hits harder then your mighty? What about compared to your lotus or lily? I know I have gotten some hits out of my lotus that can almost rival my evo. A friend (very high tolerance dabs several grams a week) and I had a session earlier this week (short stem lotus) and it was putting out vapor so thick it was knockin me cross eyed :ko: He remarked at one point that it was closest hit he had ever had to a dab from flower.

@p1ssbucket
The lotus is a fantastic portable imo the standard bowl is a good size, it hits like a desktop, and has no batteries to worry about. Where it fails is stealth, but if that's not a concern I would check it out.

Last edited:

hoptimum

Compared to most other portables, and even many desktops, the Lotus hits large. The bowl isnt huge, but its easy to refill. I like the glass jhook if I'm not using it with the bubbler.

biohacker

I'm babysitting @lazylathe's Crafty right now, and after only an hour or so wow am I completely in love! The Crafty has completely blown me away and I echo what @t-dub is saying! Super awesome airflow, incredible taste, unbelievable vapour quality and effects. My only gripe is the battery life, price, and the fact that a non-user replaceable battery will cost $$ when the battery gets tired (about a year in my experiences with these kinds of batteries).

Last edited:

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
@t-dub
Your crafty hits harder then your mighty?
No, I didn't say that, they hit very similar. The larger cooling unit on the Mighty does affect the hit in a very positive way imho, I prefer it. Mighty rules but I mentioned crafty because of portability.
What about compared to your lotus or lily?
They are capable of giving nice hits but not an incredible session like the S&B products do for me. Don't get me wrong I love my Daisy, just received another new one in the mail today, and torch vapes are nice, but I prefer the S&B products for repeatable, quality sessions with no fuss or muss. The Lotus is just too much work. Its fine with the j-handle or when using the water adapter but you really have to pay attention. Daisy is nice but not a drop dead killer like the S&B vapes. I can get huge single hits with Daisy when everything lines up right. Something about the wood mellows things which is nice sometimes but I get more even extraction, with ease, from the S&B portables.

Last edited:

p1ssbucket

I am looking at the s&b portables but off the bat the mighty looks more appealing because I do not have a Smart phone or wish to use Bluetooth. It is a little steeper than I was hoping but does it require regular maintenance or upkeep ?

p1ssbucket,

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
I vote for the Hammer or a T-Vape. The Hammer I would recommend getting an underdog glass stem and a MFLB draw whip to replace the stem gaskets.

T-Vape has a huge bowl to begin with and outputs a delicious 230C in conduction for massive thick rips near combustion. The 2.0 includes both the short and long oven and has replaceable batteries. I use the long oven for oil and the short for herb.

Highly recommend checking them out and asking me to do a video with them.

Also neither with break your bank, you could probably get both of them instead of a Crafty.

max

Out to lunch
It is a little steeper than I was hoping
I believe the 'Canadian currency discount' is still in effect. Check planetvape.ca or vaporizers.ca and you may find you'll get an approximate 20% discount.
does it require regular maintenance or upkeep ?
All vapes require cleaning. How often and how thorough depends on frequency of use and the model's design.

little maggie

What about the Haze? That works best for me although I don't have the others mentioned. You can fill 2 separate sections with herb and when one is done switch to the other.

little maggie,
Reactions: Beluga
Top Bottom