Heavy hitters only (non/portable)

Alexis

The elev8r is the biggest hitter that I have. I would not take it out and about despite it not being plugged in
Good call bro. You are right, Elev8r does deserve a shout.

It wrecked me pretty hard this evening and incidentally I did take it out and about yesterday my mum and I went to do a little shopping in IKEA in a nearby town and I used the Elev8r on the way there and back, in favor of the vapcap.

It went down very well too.

habitat-fc

Flowerpot Showerhead and Herborizer Ti are the "hardest hitting" I have tried, the EVO is close to these but the ELB size limits it a little compared with the other two. Sometimes I feel my Splinter Z hits a little harder than the EVO as well but I feel the EVO is more powerful than my Grasshopper.

The Grasshopper is fast at producing dense clouds, but as others have pointed out sometimes the best clouds don't give the strongest effects.

I think the Glass Symphony or Sublimator look like the hardest hitters or that crazy Supreme vape! One of the big things IMO for "hitting hard" is the mass of the heater, I feel this is why vapes like the Glass Symphony or Flowerpot excel at this. They are big and cumbersome but that brings a big mass of heat to vape with.

nonamekevin

Thanks all for the input. Still no idea which way to go, but leaning toward the flowerpot.

Those who have an evo, would you consider it a session vape? I'd prefer something faster than slower.

nonamekevin,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

Baron23

Thanks all for the input. Still no idea which way to go, but leaning toward the flowerpot.

Those who have an evo, would you consider it a session vape? I'd prefer something faster than slower.
No, its full convection as is the FP. You can run both at about .1 g (min) to maybe .25 max. My preferred load in both is about .15 g and that's a few draws and a clean up.

With either, if you want to stop, on the FP just take the heater off of the bowl and with the EVO just take the ELB out of the glass tube we call the bamboo.

Nothing to it. I have a FP SH and an EVO. I love both. I tend to pull the EVO out more often because its lighter and more simple to set up. However, I cannot leave vapes out...I don't have a vape station, if you will....and so this may not be a consideration to you at all.

Baron23,

nonamekevin

No, its full convection as is the FP. You can run both at about .1 g (min) to maybe .25 max. My preferred load in both is about .15 g and that's a few draws and a clean up.

With either, if you want to stop, on the FP just take the heater off of the bowl and with the EVO just take the ELB out of the glass tube we call the bamboo.

Nothing to it. I have a FP SH and an EVO. I love both. I tend to pull the EVO out more often because its lighter and more simple to set up. However, I cannot leave vapes out...I don't have a vape station, if you will....and so this may not be a consideration to you at all.
How about track record? If I have to deal with warranty issues, or broken pieces, which company is better to work with?

nonamekevin,

Brewervapesalot

Evo with a good sized bong can wreck anyone. Google "Nautilus". Inexpensive glass bong. Evo sits inverted on 18 mil joint. Ice pinches too.

That set up can get me too high, if you hit hard, like over doing edibles.

Brewervapesalot,

Baron23

How about track record? If I have to deal with warranty issues, or broken pieces, which company is better to work with?
If you can break a solid Ti Flower Pot....good on you! haha I think you can run it over and not hurt it.

Now, coils and coil controllers....yeah, they do fail as do all consumer products.

But all in all, the FP is a very stable and reliable platform.

I have not had to need much CS from NV, but my interactions with them have all been solid and good.

The EVO is breakable because it has a large glass tube running through it as the air path and there is a lot of desire for clean, glass air paths expressed here and on other boards.

But if you don't drop it on a hard surface, you should be good! haha

My EVO is about four years old and is running as good as the day I bought it. When new, it did fail after about 3 weeks. Electrical issue as it wouldn't turn on. Shipped it to them, they fixed it expeditiously (think it was just a loose wire), and shipped it back. All good.

I use a Hydratube with my EVO almost always. But, with a few glass adapters and a bit of silicone tubing you can easily whip the EVO into any glass rig you have.

This is better than turning it upside down on a rig as the heat will rise within the EVO and that's not friendly to the electronics in there.

Both very good products and IME both are very good companies.

Tweakz

I have sticky bricks and a lotus, but they are not good enough for me.
At the moment, my ELEV8R is the most powerful and delicious hitter. the next may be the “tsunami flowerpot”- currently under development

LAWTHEONE

CLOUDYWITHFOG/ZEROVISIBILITY
Volcano Hybrid, NewVape Flowerpot, Evo, Plenty, Supreme 4 & 6. The Enano depending on your tolerance.

LAWTHEONE,

CANtalk

You can run both at about .1 g (min) to maybe .25 max.
I've used the EVO down somewhere to the 0.025 g range and all the way up to a totally full ELB; I find it works very well in all cases.

With really small amounts it helps to bump up the heater dial a bit to get similar vaping results to bigger loads.

david8613

Volcano Hybrid, NewVape Flowerpot, Evo, Plenty, Supreme 4 & 6. The Enano depending on your tolerance.

not to hijack thread, I recently brought a volcano hybrid, sold my volcano classic and plenty, gonna miss them dearly. comparing the hybrid and plenty what are your thoughts, you can pm me if you like.

david8613,
Reactions: LAWTHEONE

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Yeah, sucking on a vape for 20-minutes is not good for me either. I want to take 2-4 good milky rips and be rightly stoned for an hour or two.

nonamekevin

Yeah, sucking on a vape for 20-minutes is not good for me either. I want to take 2-4 good milky rips and be rightly stoned for an hour or two.
What's your go to for the heavy milky hits? With everything being said, I'm leaning towards one of the NV setups. I really want to crush like 0.2g per bowl. :rockon:

nonamekevin,
Reactions: david8613

david8613

I gotta say the plenty is lethal

if you pack .6-.7 right you’ll be sipping and ripping for twenty minutes!!

The plenty can run dosing capsules with reducer, its awesome. Just get storz bickel dosing capsule loader and you can load 40 capsules in 10 mins, so easy, pop them in and out when you need it and keeps everything clean! I sold my plenty and classic because I picked up a hybrid but I do miss the plenty, it's very unique, heavy hitter and its powerful for a hand held.

david8613,
Reactions: grogazola
Top Bottom