Multi-brand HEALTHY RIPS FURY

jardri

Vapor Dreams
Hello everyone I was testing my unit today and didn´t like the plastic taste so I went using my glass pieces to lego some better tasting one.

Using my Wychwood´s glass stem, a screen and a piece of silicone I made an all-glass adjustable dosing stem:

UnZ8A6f.jpg
UnZ8A6f.jpg

I just move the silicone towards the stem to adapt to any quantity of herb in the chamber:

8dLObYY.jpg

This invention has just converted my fF (false Fury) into a very effective log vape with a very similar vapor signature and i pictured the amounts I am currently using so you can see how little I use. I can get 2 clouds of extremely dense vapor and then nothing. I imagine this mouthpiece design enclosed similarly to the Ascent one as an accesory I would insta-buy because taste, smoothness, microdosing capability and manteinance are all improved.

PD: This thing with glass just made the Arizer Solo unnecesary. Better flavour. Better clouds. Isolated airpath. My fury and a 10.000 mAh battery are the same size (so more battery). Finally a powerhorse portable log vape!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Hi @Stu, The FURY 2 does have a LiPo battery - which technically are also called 'Lithium-ion polymer'. The distinction between a Li-Ion Polymer (LiPo) and the Li-Ion battery (non polymer) is the soft casing of the LiPo vs the hard casing of a Li-Ion (non polymer). All of our vaporizers utilize the soft case LiPo (Li-Ion Polymer) - which cannot explode.

PIU did not make this distinction in their description - but please notice the soft-shell LiPo (AKA Li-Ion Polymer) battery in the FURY 2 teardown.

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team

Last edited:

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
As far as I understand, Li-ion is the same as Li-Po. Only the shape and packaging is different.
Hi, Here is a more technical answer:
A lithium polymer battery, or more correctly lithium-ion polymer battery (abbreviated as LiPo, LIP, Li-poly, lithium-poly and others), is a rechargeable battery of lithium-ion technology using a polymer electrolyte instead of a liquid one. Unlike lithium-ion cylindrical and prismatic cells, which have a rigid metal case, LiPo cells have a flexible, foil-type (polymer laminate) case, so they are relatively unconstrained and therefore will not explode.

Again, please see the image of the FURY 2 battery in the PIU teardown. It is a soft-case Lithium Polymer battery (LiPo):

healthy-rips-fury-2-portable-vaporizer-batery-18500-teardown-.jpg

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team
https://www.healthyrips.com

jardri

Vapor Dreams
I had this horrible silicone-factory taste in my mouthpiece (in a falseFury unit). So i set my oven at 235ºc and cooked the 3 silicone pieces for half an hour. Now i have no factory taste and no burnt silicone backtaste.

If you have a Fury 1 or a falseFury do this and your vapor flavour will be matched with the Fury2.

Dirtrider

Does the air flow over the coils, or are the coils sealed in the center of the heater section inside the thin silver tube?

I always like these teardowns - really get to see the air path. Looks pretty clean to me. I know in my Fury2, when I plug up the air intake hole, my draw stops straight away. This is not the case on my other vapes.

Jah1975

I just received mine this weekend. I only use it with the WPA, wow......I was completely not ready for how great this cheap little thing is. The taste is amazing...kinda makes me want to sell off my Air, I cant really see any way that the Air competes with it besides battery.

edit - OK, well the Air has lasted 2 years of daily use, I guess I should wait and see how long the Fury 2 lasts

El Peligroso

Just got mine today. This thing is nice, I can cover it with my palm and its practically invisible. will be useful for long drives. The mailwoman shoved the box in my mailbox though and I had to spend a good 2 minutes yanking it out like I was cartoon character. almost parallel to the ground and pushing off the wall with my legs.

sickmanfraud

Does anyone here have the new Fury 2 Bent stem mouthpiece and an Arizer Argo?

I am really curious if the bent stem would work in an Argo?

Not really in a position to spend $400 to satisfy my curiosity.

For Healthy Rips: I think your products look great and I am anxious to be able to buy a Fury 2. However, I have to tell you that $20 for one glass stem is about twice what everyone else charges for 1 stem.

Jah1975

HMMM. id actually be interested to know if the ArGo stems fit into the Fury2. I only use the WPA and would love just a straight pipe instead of the male Gong and the bent stem is way to large. I wish they would make a shortish glass stem that would preserve the stealthy size of the Fury 2

Dirtrider

I don't see the benefit of the bent stem for a $20 upcharge, over the straight? Not that much more cooling so the only benefit is a 45 degree bend. Albeit, I like the standard mouth piece the best. Easier and cooler vapor, IMO.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I am really curious if the bent stem would work in an Argo?

HMMM. id actually be interested to know if the ArGo stems fit into the Fury2.

Don't have an ArGo but the answer is definitely no. Fury glass stems are narrower (closer to 10mm diameter while Arizer is closer to 14mm). Can get a Fury bent stem in an ArGo using silicone though I am sure...

I don't see the benefit of the bent stem for a $20 upcharge, over the straight? Not that much more cooling so the only benefit is a 45 degree bend. Albeit, I like the standard mouth piece the best. Easier and cooler vapor, IMO.

I am sure the additional cooling from being longer and bent (my favorite style for glass stems) is noticeable, and it is a nicer tip for your mouth than using the glass joint pyramid (not that there is anything wrong with that, but as a nice clean mouthpiece all one diameter size the bent is nicer imo). Taste is definitely better with the glass mouthpieces too, but as always that is a subjective preference ofcourse.

El Peligroso

Don't have an ArGo but the answer is definitely no. Fury glass stems are narrower (closer to 10mm diameter while Arizer is closer to 14mm). Can get a Fury bent stem in an ArGo using silicone though I am sure...

I am sure the additional cooling from being longer and bent (my favorite style for glass stems) is noticeable, and it is a nicer tip for your mouth than using the glass joint pyramid (not that there is anything wrong with that, but as a nice clean mouthpiece all one diameter size the bent is nicer imo). Taste is definitely better with the glass mouthpieces too, but as always that is a subjective preference ofcourse.
I think PIU was giving out the bent stem for free with a fury purchase. After reading this I’m definitely gonna use it.

El Peligroso,
Reactions: AtomicPB

StonerSloth

cui bono?
For Healthy Rips: I think your products look great and I am anxious to be able to buy a Fury 2. However, I have to tell you that $20 for one glass stem is about twice what everyone else charges for 1 stem.

I am definitely enjoying the bent stem, though I will agree that $20 is pretty steep... It's a little more comfortable to use and looks less ridiculous than using the WPA as a mouthpiece, but it performs pretty much the same. So you will have to decide for yourself whether it's worth $20 to you!!

Truthfully I would rather have a straight glass stem since bent stems are awkward for real-life use/storage anyway. What do you do with it when you take the hot stem out of the bowl? I have like 100 different storage solutions for straight glass stems (long time log-head) but I still can't come up with an answer for bent stems.

I only use the plastic mouthpiece when I'm using the Fury outdoors/on the go. But it is winter here, so the glass is getting all the attention these days. I have been using the bent glass all week and this thing really chugs. It has made many seasoned users cough like little kids. Looking forward to the Fierce but I really need to stop buying vapes!!

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Hey Guys and Gals....just catching up on this conversation - we have been extremely busy thanks to all of you good people! We see that some of you think that our handmade borosilicate glass pieces are too expensive at $20 - so we are lowering our prices on the Regular WPA, the XL WPA and the Glass Mouthpiece to $15 including free shipping (as always). We hope this helps you all enjoy your FURY and FURY 2 even more with the glass attachments :)

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team
https://www.healthyrips.com

Cheesequake

Free Men Don't Ask
I love this vape so much. If it had a user swappable batteries it would be the absolute perfect vaporizer for me. Got my fingers crossed for the Fierce.

AMiA

The FIERCE you say? Try swappable batteries with extra battery and charging dock included :cool:

All the Best!
HR Team

...Well i just bought mine and it's time for me to check my local P.O Box today..It arrived Thailand on the 21th this month..so hopefully today i can have my first try-out..HR is truly a company that listen to what we customers think and want.Now this this FIERCE seems to be what most of us want,and they seems to deliver..again.
I salut you all at HR..hope you have a great 2018 :-)

Hepp,you guys gave me a good laugh when i read the content label ;-)First impression out of the box,it felt..PERFECT i my big old hand,it felt like it was built to last,sturdy..Thanks also for the "present"you sent me ;-)I'll be back later to give MY honest thoughts..it's charging right now.What i can share now is that if it preforms like it look and feel,well then i guess i'm in for a vape treat.Keep on MICRODOSING..Old fart signing out for now ;-)

Last edited:

sk8man121

Frozen_Vaporent
Here's my long-procrastinated review of the Fury 2:

Context: FW4/Vapcap/Tubo Evic/Grasshopper/Sticky Brick Jr. currently in rotation as well as the Fury 2, so I have some comparison points. I have not used the Fury 1.​

DESIGN:

Sturdy, sleek, small and heavy for it's size. People complain about the native mouthpiece, but I think it's actually a very ergonomic fit to the device. Could be made of same quality materials as the device itself I suppose. Oven chamber is plenty large for a 3 minute session and seems to extract more hits from my material than many of my other vapes. 9/10

HEAT-UP TIME:

I typically vape at 390 or 410 depending upon material dryness. Heat-up is not a few seconds like my Grasshopper or near instant like my Tubo, but the 15-20 seconds it does take to heat up is frontloaded. Once the unit is warned, it hits consistently until spent without needing to warm between pulls. Could be faster, but not a problem IMO. 7/10

EXTRACTION:

The Fury 2 excels here. None of my vapes - not even the Tubo - provide such an even ABV as the Fury 2 either natively or through water. For this reason alone, the Fury 2 is one of the most "effective" vapes I've tested. It doesn't hit with quite the same oomph as the grasshopper at max, but the session nature of the vape makes that a non-issue. 10/10

TASTE:

The Fury 2 comes out of the box with a significant "new toaster" smell that integrated with the taste at first. No good. Through usage cycles and burnoffs, however, I've found that the taste has become more pure to the material and is actually very pleasant. Perhaps almost as good as the Tubo. So, taste starts at a 5/10 and boosts to a 9/10 with "curing" time, I guess you could say.

That said (and I think this is important), I consistently notice a "robot fart" smell upon initial heat up of the coil, which is most evident if I place my nose near the air intake and sniff during heatup. The smell is noxious and reminds me of what happens when I over pack my smoothie maker. It seems to dissipate once a draw is taken and doesn't seem to come out in the taste, but I do think this should be looked at and am curious as to whether others have noticed this.

OVERALL:

The Fury 2 has strong battery life (as long as you don't slack on keeping it charged), a small profile and very efficient, effective functionality. At it's price, it's an excellent device that I can only dock for the odd electrical smell emitted upon heat-up.

Overall I give the vape a solid 8/10—9/10 (near perfect) if the robot smell ever decides to fade.

Last edited:
Top Bottom