Heady Glass Appreciation

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
This looks pretty wild... tho maybe not very mouth-friendly:
Would def be more of a shelf/art piece for me...?

Oh wow I've seen one that was just the wave, yeah awkward mouthpiece, this one looks incredible with the gill cycler built into the design wow wow

Shit Snacks

Emerald OG posted his sales:
Screenshot-20231123-123853.png

Looks like he makes 14 mm trubblers now (price reflects the 30% off for whatever he has in stock, also doing 15% off custom orders) still love using mine with BAK and custom RBB drop down to match my awesome colors

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Emerald OG posted his sales:

Looks like he makes 14 mm trubblers now (price reflects the 30% off for whatever he has in stock, also doing 15% off custom orders) still love using mine with BAK and custom RBB drop down to match my awesome colors
Honestly, to me, that looks marginally at best (if any really at all) better than the $50 High Five Apex bub I got.... little better mouthpiece maybe? And yeah yeah, laff it up, my shitty eyes and shitty readers.... blah blah blah :lmao:

Shit Snacks

Honestly, to me, that looks marginally at best (if any really at all) better than the $50 High Five Apex I got.... little better mouthpiece

I don't know what it is that you're describing, but this is US handmade glass, priced accordingly by the artist, who does have quite a following and strong standing in the community... Mouthpiece is subjective, but that is a hook haha selling point for these pieces, the sipper style to retain flavor for dabs (what they are designed for) which is not too common in other pieces... Also fits the size of the piece, it is pricey for the size I suppose, for me I really wanted the full color so it was worth paying even more for... But the quality of work and the function is really nice so it's all relative? It's not always about pure function per se or being the best buy (which is subjective of course) just sharing for anyone that might be interested to snag one finally

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I don't know what it is that you're describing, but this is US handmade glass, priced accordingly by the artist, who does have quite a following and strong standing in the community... Mouthpiece is subjective, but that is a hook haha selling point for these pieces, the sipper style to retain flavor for dabs (what they are designed for) which is not too common in other pieces... Also fits the size of the piece, it is pricey for the size I suppose, for me I really wanted the full color so it was worth paying even more for... But the quality of work and the function is really nice so it's all relative? It's not always about pure function per se or being the best buy (which is subjective of course) just sharing for anyone that might be interested to snag one finally
haha, thanks for all the (obviously totally unnecessary) detail....:rofl:

(here cometh, or I summon unto thee YOUR "like"th brigade... ENJOY LOL)

Bologna,

Shit Snacks

haha, thanks for all the (obviously totally unnecessary) detail....:rofl:

....because your comment on my post was necessary? Here in the heady thread?? You made it feel like I had to defend myself... Soooo thanks for that I guess

(here cometh, or I summon unto thee YOUR "like"th brigade... ENJOY LOL)

Maybe consider the reasoning behind this finding? Ehh (I don't know many people here who focus so much on this shit as you do honestly but hope you enjoy too dude)

Meanwhile I took the leap into some next level heady glass for me:
Screenshot-20231120-021733.png

Gem Keeper by Kadabra Glass in Marina Blue has such killer function (5 hole fountain perc through 5 tubes into 4 hole bloop and squiggle drain featuring gem with opal), such beauty:
PXL-20231122-213435148.jpg

PXL-20231122-213328376.jpg

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
....because your comment on my post was necessary?
Yep.
Here in the heady thread??
Yep yep.
You made it feel like I had to defend myself...
Sorry? But it could've maybe been a chance to showcase the sweet differences, too....? Many see you as the KNOCKOFF KING (among other things, of course) in another thread far far away. Is it really that hard to connect the dots?

Soooo thanks for that I guess
Ok, I'll respond in kind with a sarcastic reply: You're very welcome, anytime, my dood :tup:

Maybe consider the reasoning behind this finding?
Maybe I do? In fact, I do. Always. Why ASSuME I don't or ASSuME you need to detail it for me, publicly no less?

Ehh (I don't know many people here who focus so much on this shit as you do honestly but hope you enjoy too dude)
I honestly don't care If you do or you don't, or anyone else ftm. It's me.

I do always at least try to enjoy... everyday! Everyday is a new one for me, but here those days, honestly, are getting few and far between...

I guess less truly is more. like the maybe 4 vapes (mostly 2 really) and 2 grinders etc that apparently only seem to be worth buying in this sphere...

Edit:

AND on top of all this.... is this piece even really "Heady" at all...?! Just cuz it's "emerald og" it's "heady"? Who is "emerald og"? It's a clear 2-piece bub, with a hollow foot, no? That LOOKS VERY SIMILAR. Who made the H5 Apex? I have no idea.....? Why isn't it considered "heady"? and then a very fair initial post of mine? See, they are all good and valid questions and answers..... in either thread, really, or both!
Screenshot-20231123-123853.png

I think many would say it isn't, especially if I posted it....! hahaha!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gem Keeper by Kadabra Glass in Marina Blue has such killer function (5 hole fountain perc through 5 tubes into 4 hole bloop and squiggle drain featuring gem with opal), such beauty:

"Meanwhile"

WOW! Looks pretty sweet... congrats!

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

than the $50 High Five Apex bub I got.... little better mouthpiece maybe?

Oh yeah now I remember this one, yeah I remember commenting on it on the similarity then? That I think the key difference ultimately is the shape, EOG are a little more tall and narrow, aside from the other slight differences... Definitely a nice price on that one, not sure where or how they are made, but regardless seemingly less heady to me at least lol Yeah probably should have just not replied before! Sorry

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Oh yeah now I remember this one, yeah I remember commenting on it on the similarity then? That I think the key difference ultimately is the shape, EOG are a little more tall and narrow, aside from the other slight differences... Definitely a nice price on that one, not sure where or how they are made, but regardless seemingly less heady to me at least lol Yeah probably should have just not replied before! Sorry
And I'm sorry for assuming you'd remember it... I'm sure you see so many, and all, I guess I don't.

Anyway, just a miscommunication. No biggie. Enjoy your Holiday if you celebrate! Or your day if you don't! :peace:&💕ALWAYS (EVERYONE)

mixchu69

....because your comment on my post was necessary? Here in the heady thread?? You made it feel like I had to defend myself... Soooo thanks for that I guess

Maybe consider the reasoning behind this finding? Ehh (I don't know many people here who focus so much on this shit as you do honestly but hope you enjoy too dude)

You really have upped your glass game @Shit Snacks!

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Making this:
This looks pretty wild... tho maybe not very mouth-friendly:
Would def be more of a shelf/art piece for me...?
Only $680... 🤔

coolbreeze

Nice Xmas sale:

coolbreeze

Not sure how well soft glass fits in this thread but if old-school is your jam new Christmas bongs have been posted:

EDIT: Bear Mountain's having a clear glass sale this Sunday, so more affordable options (over 20 designs) should be available:
07df50bd-6c20-1d21-86ad-fed0b43b5ac8.jpg
2fe9be9b-de66-a0b3-364a-556f37ea0d52.jpg

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

I also fell prey to some more heady glass before the year is out... Will have to sell some more things again as I couldn't pass up the opportunity:

Screenshot-20231230-004725.png

Gorgeous marina blue over white satin with white wig wag 9.5 inch tall 14 mm funkler... Have been wanting to try one and these are near ideal colors for me (although I had a hell of a time deciding between it and another, one of a kind XL footed pocket funkler with swiss ladder uptake that also split the drain in orange chaos color and fade to black blue accents, 14 mm female tip mouthpiece plus matching plugs for around the same price though more heavily discounted...)

He is posting the deals on Instagram, but if you're interested in anything on his website, reach out there or by email etc. He can send you a PayPal invoice for whatever you like with the discounted price and let you know what that price is in email if you don't have Instagram or if it is a piece he didn't post in his story deals (current ones in the deals are really nice though including the one I mentioned above that has been tempting me) next year his site will be relaunched and the prices will probably never be this slow again is what I am told...

Shit Snacks

Funktion Glass has a section for end of year deals where the stories are saved btw (above link will just take you to his IG page now) there are plenty of pieces that are not listed on his site... Sale goes until January 5

Screenshot-20231231-173303.png

The function on this^ one is really unique, essentially it is like inline honeycomb with fewer diffusion more flavor retention, perc has six or so holes, then the bloop disc has several large holes (instead of multiple grid or slits and full of holes honeycomb) along with a ribbed upline style choke point or two higher in the neck? Once you pull off the bowl the bubble stack all the way, really cool with the height and frosting... Nice size and price

Screenshot-20231231-150738.png

and then this^ one is a bit more money, but it has a modular 18 mm female mouthpiece that looks pretty sick, tall single uptake recycler with six hole inline perc, perfect vortex function with the pinch at the bottom of the klein funnel... $320

Yeah even though they are heavily discounted, I think they would be worthwhile, looks like really unique well done function, really nice quality put together and super thick glass, along with plenty of colors and fume work! He did mention he would accept payment plans... :tup:

mixchu69

I don’t see too many flower pieces that are “heady.” I really like the one above, might just ask for a custom in different shades of blue.

Most heady pieces I find are typically dab rigs, usually recyclers (and recently 10mm). If anyone knows where i can find some heady bubblers for ball vapes, please share.

Looking for a bigger can like the one above.

Shit Snacks

I don’t see too many flower pieces that are “heady.” I really like the one above, might just ask for a custom in different shades of blue.

Most heady pieces I find are typically dab rigs, usually recyclers (and recently 10mm). If anyone knows where i can find some heady bubblers for ball vapes, please share.

Looking for a bigger can like the one above.

Yeah she has done other fumed ones with blue and other hues too, she can definitely do custom whatever you want and would hook you up with the sale price... I am going to get one from her eventually!

Also you'd be surprised what dab rigs work well with baller vapes actually, with open air flow recyclers can crush it in fact, I think the two above I shared for example are definitely more herbal focused, I've mentioned fire within glass which I have and he is going to do another auction on glass pass soon although they have a bit too much diffusion I think? The funkler pieces all have really nice percs I think for vaping... Definitely going to try mine with herbs as well as dabs!

One of my favorite herbal heady rigs is actually my fab lava lamp from Guru, ideal for my tetra use with a compact dropdown, also technically designed for dabs but they are such a nice shape and perc for herbal use with a drop down I think...

Then there are the orbs, and some other more bong style, various in between... There have been a lot shared here actually too, not only dab rigs I assure you!

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

This actually looks like a really nice size dumper recycler with great function if someone wants to hit him up for it, great with dabs of course, but also surprisingly nice for vaping herbs... Though it is 10 mm, I have 10-14 drop downs that I use with my dumper and other rig from him (he'll hook you up and throw extras in)
Screenshot-20240101-151724.png

Top Bottom