Discontinued Haze Square

ChickenNugget

In my defence though, I only did iso wipes on the oven lids and the pods. I did not do a deep clean and clean between the screens. Thinking that may be the culprit. But unit still needs 1-2 prime hits before getting nice big ones.
I find with the Square I'm not planning on sharing it that much. I might explain it to a friend and they get a decent hit that gets them fried but usually it's not a set and forget vape it really is an on demand unregulated experience. It's no Mighty but also for a whole other type of user. It's great for 1 person throughout the day in my opinion.

Last edited:
ChickenNugget,
Reactions: Stdudez

Petunia Vanish

In my defence though, I only did iso wipes on the oven lids and the pods. I did not do a deep clean and clean between the screens. Thinking that may be the culprit. But unit still needs 1-2 prime hits before getting nice big ones.
Can you describe a "prime hits"

Petunia Vanish,

ChickenNugget

Anyone else notice their Square making a buzzing noise when it is turned off? I get it would do that when on and the heater is running but I can definitely hear some electrical buzzing when I put the shut-off unit next to my ear. As soon as I press any button it stops for a minute though.

ChickenNugget,

caseball2051

I was just able to upgrade my firmware following the directions on the site. It was easy.

It would be cool if the firmware upgrade was an added feature of the app.

caseball2051,
Reactions: jfkdidit

Stdudez

Anyone else notice their Square making a buzzing noise when it is turned off? I get it would do that when on and the heater is running but I can definitely hear some electrical buzzing when I put the shut-off unit next to my ear. As soon as I press any button it stops for a minute though.
Mine started doing this then died like 3 days later and would intermittently shut off. Hope your not doomed to the same fate!

TimeBomb0

One of the 2 replacement o rings I ordered is more stretched out than the other, and is too big to comfortably fit the ceramic mouthpiece. This causes the mouth piece to get stuck in the the storage or vape path hole, unable to be placed inside. Anyone else experience this? Anyway to get this rectified?

TimeBomb0,

caseball2051

I've been applying saliva to my orings before storing the mouth piece in the compartment and before inserting to the vapor path and I've noticed the mouthpiece fits better and stays in place in both of it's locations.

I lick my finger then get the o rings wet. Haven't noticed any issues and it's become part of my square routine.

Another thing I've been doing that has enhanced my usage and experience is paying attention to how to heater behaves by watching it warm up through the window where the air enters. It's been helpful in getting to know this device and I'd recommend this to anyone having issues.

caseball2051,
Reactions: Mixio

Momor

I noticed that with mine too. It's in RMA now (not for that noise though)

Momor,

lwien

I find with the Square I'm not planning on sharing it that much. I might explain it to a friend and they get a decent hit that gets them fried but usually it's not a set and forget vape......

That hasn't been my experience. For me, no leaning curve at all. Press button, wait for green light and take a slow steady draw until I feel lung expansion. Release button. Exhale thick tasty vapor. Easy peezy.

ginolicious

That hasn't been my experience. For me, no leaning curve at all. Press button, wait for green light and take a slow steady draw until I feel lung expansion. Release button. Exhale thick tasty vapor. Easy peezy.

What temp are you using? And how are you packing your pods?

ginolicious,

ChickenNugget

Yeah I get great hits. Some people don't know the right draw speed for different vapes and need some more experience but when you get it right, oh boy.

ChickenNugget,
Reactions: Djsleepy

lwien

What temp are you using? And how are you packing your pods?

Pack the pods two ways. The first was with a coarse grind filled 3/4 way full, very light tamp.. First hit was thick and rich but second hit was whispy. Took a look at the ABV and it was browned up but I thought that the reason why the second hit was whispy was because of the girnd so ground it down to what a 3pc Santa Cruz Shredder can do and filled up the pod with a light tamp. Wowza !! Subsequent hits were great but it does need some stirring. Temp was two notches down from max so what is that? Around 380 I think?

Yeah I get great hits. Some people don't know the right draw speed for different vapes and need some more experience but when you get it right, oh boy.

Long slow draw worked for me which is totally different from how I hit my LSV and MiniVap. Ghost was a long slow draw as well. You are absolutly correct though. What works well for one vape could be very differenet for another vape but doing a long slow draw is good place to start from.

Petunia Vanish

I'm going to invest in those EQ screens and maybe the cool looking concave ones.

Anyone have the delta 3d water attachment for water..

Petunia Vanish,

Momor

Mine is sent back as well... what are you in for?
I couldn't get any vapor under 435°F (except for the very first hit of a cold unit) but over 440°F the taste was quite bad.
At 440°F and over, the heat up time was always around 10 seconds, even with subsequent draws and a warm unit.
AVB was uneven and still got some goodies in it after a full sesh at 435°F and over (tried those ABV a few times in my Terra under 400°F.
To get descent results i took 2-3 draws at 435°F (quite wispy) then set the temp back to 320°F and used a double press (i mean : engage button - wait for green light - draw for 2-3 sec - disengage and reengage the button while still drawing and finish the draw. Sometimes it was great but sometimes i felt i was close to combust).
I bought some spare coils and tried them but nothing changed.
(my mouthpiece was very loose also)

Momor,

FC123

I really emphasize Haze Vaporizers to publish the announced in depth help videos with different results you get with different packing, grind consistency and pull. That will help a lot. Sneaky Pete and 420vapezone also state the inconsistencies with their squares and those guys are experts in their field.

ginolicious

I really emphasize Haze Vaporizers to publish the announced in depth help videos with different results you get with different packing, grind consistency and pull. That will help a lot. Sneaky Pete and 420vapezone also state the inconsistencies with their squares and those guys are experts in their field.

Sneaky Pete wasn’t impressed from what I gathered from his little clip. I was totally looking forward to his review. I haven’t used mine in about a month due to not vaping at all. Really wanna use it again. Gotta wait a couple more months before I can vape again sadly.

ginolicious,

caseball2051

Any updates on the microdose bowls @hazevaporizers?

I'm getting fantastic results with my unit. I get vapor on the first draw every single time. i wouldprefer a way to do smaller loads. I wonder if theyll go the dosing capsule route for the square.

It would keep loads smaller and prolong the time between cleanings I bet.

caseball2051,

Petunia Vanish

Sneaky Pete wasn’t impressed from what I gathered from his little clip. I was totally looking forward to his review. I haven’t used mine in about a month due to not vaping at all. Really wanna use it again. Gotta wait a couple more months before I can vape again sadly.

I haven't seen the Sneaky Pete video review.

But I definitely cannot get a session to look like Vape critic.

I have never had the haze behave in that manner

Petunia Vanish,
Top Bottom