Discontinued Haze Square

ginolicious

I know when I first got my unit I wasn’t getting good vapor production. However, my wife was getting nice clouds and I could never put my thumb on it. It all comes down to a fine grind. A tamp. And a slow hard and steady draw. The units work as we have seen online.

ginolicious,

O-G-Reg

My settings are 420,430,440,450,460
My highest setting is 430 and at that temp the vapor is superrrr thick wvery time. Like pretty close to combustion density and noticibly stronger than at 415. Definitely right before the cutoff of what i can take without water or some other type of cooling beyond the portable world (in my fairly narrow sample size). Definitely something up with yours. Somebody did post about using the WPA from delta 3d. This thread is massive so give it a search.

O-G-Reg,

Magistra

My mouthpiece is also quite loose (that’s how I lost the first one). What is the bump out seal?

I’m only on my second tray of pods. I’m getting medicated but not much vapor. I’m using the factory temp settings, as I haven’t hooked it up to my Mac yet. I guess I am still figuring out the draw technique. How do you get it hard and slow? I feel like to get a hard draw, it’s pretty fast. I’ve probably only been priming as my bowls still look green even if I’ve had multiple sessions and worked up the temp settings. Herb definitely lasts! I bought some of those concave screens, but I can’t find them :hmm: The top screens are definitely sticky and when I’ve peeked in there, the pods are ....not moist, but stuck together a bit, they don’t spill much.

I am looking forward to the Haze videos too. And I think it would be great if they could put a tips and tricks page on their website (or something here?) with a list. This thread is over large and it can take excess time to sift through the advice you need at a given moment.

caseball2051

I've suggested this before but if you're having trouble finding the right draw speed, use the vape in a quiet location and listen to your session.

You'll feel when the vapor is right. You'll hear the speed and you'll be able to replicate the results.

caseball2051,
Reactions: Magistra

Djsleepy

My mouthpiece is also quite loose (that’s how I lost the first one). What is the bump out seal?

You need an extra broke or stretched out oring....cut a piece about 1\4 in long off extra.oring......then take it and put into slot on mp roll another oring over that.piece and into slot.....it will.bump out orin g and create a killer seal...when inserting.back into square make sure to insert bumped out portion first at an angle .....yes it does stretch out another.orin g ......the way I look at.it everyone.should have backup parts including orings.....I no longer have loose mp and my seal is perfect...ergo so is my experience!

Magistra

Thanks, dj. I’ll give that a try.

I just tried two short primes and then a couple of long hard draws. I’m high af, but didn’t get any vapor. Lots of flavor, though. I don’t really care about vapor, as long as I feel the effects and have good flavor. So I guess I’m doing it ok. Spent two minutes looking for the wright emoji I think I just talked myself in a circle.:leaf::mmmm:there, that’s the one

Djsleepy

Thanks, dj. I’ll give that a try.

I just tried two short primes and then a couple of long hard draws. I’m high af, but didn’t get any vapor. Lots of flavor, though. I don’t really care about vapor, as long as I feel the effects and have good flavor. So I guess I’m doing it ok. Spent two minutes looking for the wright emoji I think I just talked myself in a circle.:leaf::mmmm:there, that’s the one

Hope it made sense......let me know If i can help....

Also my first couple of hits have no vapor...but flavor galore and high as shit...then I start seeing some clouds

Last edited:

buckhakeesah

Miss my pro. It will no longer take a charge. Maybe time to RMA. Anything I can do to troubleshoot? I dont have a usb-c drive to update firmware.

buckhakeesah,

dood44

Hi everyone: I absolutely love Haze's customer service. I just got my baby back....a week earlier than I expected...and they completely replace the base. My unit had died a sad death when I tried to update the software and wouldn't even turn on. They are so responsive and always so pleasant to deal with. I am a big fan.

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
I have been using 380, 390 and 430 for concentrates. Concentrates seem to need more that 430. I have the pro but not Windows 10 :^(

What temps are people running for concentrates?

I tried some hash between 2 pipe screens with a lid. Did not work great. Will try between the 2 concentrate pads tonight. I know it works if you mix with flower but would like to vape hash by its self. Anyone figured it out?

IMO the Square Pro is a vapor machine at 480F... any concentrate sandwiched between SS concentrate pads...
You need to change firmware and update temps... friend with Windows10???
Good luck...
Stay vaped...
Z.C.

I was expanding on my blowing the holes of ss screens out after swabbing with iso to prevent doing a deep clean and I know this is not a cheap way but it is very effective way to blow out the holes....las t night I ran across some electronics dust spray for keyboards,comps,etc. After a quick spray ....wow!!!! It was like I deep cleaned it. If you got some around the house try it!

be careful... those things leave toxic residues... you don't want to be vaping those...

Last edited by a moderator:
Zangano Cruel,

Zangano Cruel

So...has anyone tried using some of these cool little stainless steel concave shaped 3/4" screens?

https://imgur.com/hlx7KxO
hlx7KxO.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B078Q6KPMV/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s01?ie=UTF8&th=1

Well, I thought they might fit on the Square bowls as a way to not only make the bowl slightly smaller, but also keep the built-in stainless screens clean.

They actually do fit. Kinda perfectly. They also don't interfere with the seals (they sit inside them)

https://imgur.com/oxsEn7c
oxsEn7c.jpg

Next, will they stay in place? Well, I tried that too...(and yeah, they stay fine). Even if you shake them - they are slightly smaller than the silicon ring, which they sit inside of.

I tried 3 bowls - one at .1g, slightly less than .1 g, and about .15g - all were less than a complete fill, equivalent to my micro-cans in the Dual. All vaped just fine in the Sq. Biggest difference I've found between vaping .1g in the Square vs the Dual is number of hits. I can completely vape .15g in about 4-5 good hits on the square vs 8-10 in the Dual - for what feels like the same effect. And, of course, I don't have to do the entire Sq bowl in a single session (my goal for buying the Sq in the first place).

Only the fine material made it thru the screen -
https://imgur.com/nSIpJnR
nSIpJnR.jpg

The ABV looked completely cooked (the one that's really dark was finished at 400f, most done at 385f)
https://imgur.com/M9HXbpp
M9HXbpp.jpg

So that's my little update. I'm going to keep using those SS screens, at least until the Haze micro-bowls are available

Do they fit all the way down to the bottom of the pod??
Thanks in advance

Zangano Cruel,

ginolicious

Very good and detailed how to.

I haven’t a question about the one section where it says make sure the screens are not moving. When I assemble mine after a deep clean I use the tool of course and push the silicone gasket in flush. But when I put my finger on the screens I can shift them a little bit. Is this normal? Is there allowed to be a little bit of play?

Any other users can comment on this?

buckhakeesah

Curious about the correct orientation of the screens too. They can fit in both ways, but the with the way I think they are supposed to be installed, I'm still experiencing some jiggle and play even when I think I have it secured and in place the best they can be.

How about a troubleshooting tutorial of things to try before RMA'ing the device. If I might have missed one that was created, please share. I haven't followed this thread for a moment.

buckhakeesah,

MinnBobber

...............................................................................................................

"Press and hold start button until light is GREEN. Start inhaling 1-2 seconds after green light to avoid risk of combustion."

I think there is also confusion about continuing to hold start button after it turns green OR releasing it when it turns green. Clarification on that in this instruction might be nice too.

Zangano Cruel

Hola FC and FCers:

I feel like my new space case 2 piece (turned upside down) ISN'T fine enough
I believe and imo & e that “turning upside down” grinding only works for 3 or up pieces grinders...
because if you turn it upside down, already grind weed don’t fall down the holes and keeps churning and grinding...
till is so small that the physical tolerance of the grinder teeth don’t allow more grinding...
Probably what’s happening with yours...
imo you’ll need to get a finer teeth tolerance 2 piece grinder or a 3 or up pieces...
I own a 4 piece medium Space Case for around 6 years, only grind “upside down”... always pretty fine consistency...
That’s just imo...

@Haze Vaporizers
Even with the “bug” imo this vape is really worthy... kicks ass... I’m enjoying it way more now... that I’m waiting a few seconds or press again the button to avoid it... but still ;)

@stickstones

Indeed is a heavy hitter... have fun at Denver’s Champs...
I found a new use for the OG Fat VapCap mp...
It fits really well over the Pro mp...
Press it all the way to contact the Pro surface next to the - + for max sealing...
DCEF068_C_EFA6_402_E_BF29_D43855_D3_AD8_F.jpg

Then add 14mm OG Pinnacle Micro Shower...
This helped me take those huge hits without getting blazed jajajaja

DCB40_ED8_9_B37_4_A6_A_85_FB_C2_A3_A4129_EEB.jpg

Brand new one... 2 x 1 circa 2011-12??...
Solos craziness with 14mm GonG stem...

E289_F5_C9_8_BE0_4_B58_8_CFE_A0_B1_B8_BCDD3_E.jpg

Here’s the 2 little ones.... I prefer the older model... sandblasted logo instead of paint...

3_A260_E5_B_C336_48_E8_B5_C6_E95_CB4029217.jpg

And here’s the vapor machine.... no water... pure flavor...

06107_B11_6_BF9_4_BB0_83_E6_94_D763_AB5_B5_B.jpg

Add a brewing silicon holed cork??? on top of the Fat VC mp... and you have a bigger 18 or more attachment... for those heavy, no water, EVO HT GridCirc to Turbine, 480F oil Square Pro hits... the red eye watering choking ones, you know ;)

0_A9_A3255_1733_4761_9082_2_A124329_CB5_A.jpg

And here’s waiting for some action....

DFB2_CB18_555_A_444_A_9_C15_85_CEE316_C7_EF.jpg

Btw... HT I only recommend it for at home use jajajaja

Stay vaped FC and FCers...
Z.C.

Last edited:

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
...............................................................................................................

"Press and hold start button until light is GREEN. Start inhaling 1-2 seconds after green light to avoid risk of combustion."

I think there is also confusion about continuing to hold start button after it turns green OR releasing it when it turns green. Clarification on that in this instruction might be nice too.

Great tip...Updated the document with this. Here is the link. We will start adding this brochure to every box.

http://www.hazevaporizers.com/images/sq-tips-3-6-v4.pdf

Top Bottom