Discontinued Haze Square

Easywider

Simple is the way
You can get whatever you want out of this thing.

So very true, I love how this can be used almost the same way as an unregulated vape. I can achieve very dark and even ABV on a temp as low as 360. I usually sip all the flavour nice and gentle then get button happy. Just sometimes the head gets a bit in clouds and combustion comes out and gets ya! I'm 3 full trays now combustion free, keeps getting easier. Even the combustion events aren't bad , small like grain of rice.

Archaicrevival

Until something better comes out this will likely be my last vape I buy. That something better, would have to be amazing, since this vape is the best on the market in my opinion. I love it because I can vape on the lowest temp and it works great. I would like to see glass or pyrex trays in the future for this vape and a tiny screen to go under the mouthpiece would be wonderful.

junny89

Sorry guys, what I was referring to was not the actual mouth piece; this is easy to clean.
I was referring to where the mouthpiece goes on the square it self. Where it elbows back in to the middle, you can see the hole if you take the chamber side off.
This part it getting very filled up and no matter what I do it just won't clear up. I've made it worse by using q tips as they have left particles behind and its clogged more lol

Going to give it another go with a pipe cleaner with some cleaner.

junny89,

b0

Cloudy...
Sorry guys, what I was referring to was not the actual mouth piece; this is easy to clean.
I was referring to where the mouthpiece goes on the square it self. Where it elbows back in to the middle, you can see the hole if you take the chamber side off.
This part it getting very filled up and no matter what I do it just won't clear up. I've made it worse by using q tips as they have left particles behind and its clogged more lol

Going to give it another go with a pipe cleaner with some cleaner.

Havent you tried ISO in a qtip?

b0,

Petunia Vanish

What is the "release date" for the unit?

I know they did a "soft release" with phase 1 units.

But from there idk.

Petunia Vanish,

subway13029

Why'd it go back: first & second time?
The first time my battery went dead and my unit started flashing red and vibrating and it went on that way fold 3 days.lol..I sent it back and it was something on the board but before it went flashing red I had an amazing function unit. This thing was amazing and when I got it back I combust on lowest temp almost every time I use it now. I’ve even held button til green and let go and then draw or just draw while holding or start my draw when light turns green and it all is almost instant dark char. All this on lowest possible temp and when I checked the coil there is a tiny wire sticking from behind the ceramic so I’m sending it back cuz something is different from when the lights went haywire and when I got it back. Performance really different. And when I clean it there was bunch or reclaim in the screens and I had only ran few bowls.. I’m kinda wondering if my unit got mixed up on accident cuz it was a bunch reclaim in the screens..and was kinda clogged but I only ran 2 trays worth before it went nutso..oh well I have faith in haze.2nd time is the charm.

KMizzy

What is the "release date" for the unit?

I know they did a "soft release" with phase 1 units.

But from there idk.

Phase 1 has been sent out. Phase 2's preorders are closed, and will be sent out soon. Phase 3 is still taking preorders, and will be sent out June 20th (I think, around there at least). After phase 3 they will start to be in certain (or all?) stores that sell Haze's stuff...

Volteric

“Ahhhh, the first 1-3 tokes of freshest herb
Rotate right for more of this superb
Come back around again, turn the heat to red
Lifted off the plane as though I’m walking around while still in bed.”

Cheers!

junny89

Anyone connected the square to a water pipe? If so did you use a water tool adaptor or just put a whip over the mouth piece?

junny89,

MonkeyTime

Anyone connected the square to a water pipe? If so did you use a water tool adaptor or just put a whip over the mouth piece?
Yes, both ways.

I used a silicone adapter from @Ratchett , it was one I don't see anymore. Had a small round opening, for the mouthpiece perfect. I preferred this method.

I also tried a few whips. Worked fine, just thought the SonG was easier.

Lazy Lighting

So very true, I love how this can be used almost the same way as an unregulated vape. I can achieve very dark and even ABV on a temp as low as 360. I usually sip all the flavour nice and gentle then get button happy. Just sometimes the head gets a bit in clouds and combustion comes out and gets ya! I'm 3 full trays now combustion free, keeps getting easier. Even the combustion events aren't bad , small like grain of rice.

While I can get through a bowl with some kinda nice vape, I never have got dark ABV and I double press the button for every hit on the highest setting. This is after sending it in for the seal fix. Also noticing some inconsistent performance the more I use it. I dry my herb completely so I am confused why it is hit (or mostly miss) now. There are times I open the chamber and there is still lots of green. Should I send it back again? I am a huge fan of millana as well, but I feel like I have no control over this vape.

Also when we send our unit in do we get the same one back? The one sent back to me had way more scratches on it, or maybe that is what happened when the seal was installed.

junny89

Yes, both ways.

I used a silicone adapter from @Ratchett , it was one I don't see anymore. Had a small round opening, for the mouthpiece perfect. I preferred this method.

I also tried a few whips. Worked fine, just thought the SonG was easier.

Just making sure really, nothing really out here in the UK so can't be too sure. Was just going to use my Magic flight launch box whip attached to the end of the mouthpiece. Wanted to see what everyone else was using

Raptor5150

I'm looking to connect a vapexhale hydrotube to haze... Or is that overkill?

Just use your Cloud Evo.. thats a good idea actually in theory though now that I think about it..

Give it a try and report back but the button press instead of just inhaling with the evo is gonna be slightly annoying methinks.

Raptor5150,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
The Square is so smooth theres really no reason for water imo...

Anyway just popping in to say I did my first cleaning and it was pretty simple despite all the parts, however I have no idea how the cleaning tool is supposed to be used? I guess I didn't seem to need it, but couldn't seem to figure out exactly how it helps.

I'm still not getting the most consistently efficient performance, but I have had some really good experiences. Namely out and about it worked extremely well for three people and on many other occasions.

I am looking forward to the microdosing pods as well as plain steel everything interior tray wise. Also some day a new unit that I expect will work a bit better for me overall.

Last edited:

Sonicboom1991

After a lot of procrastinating, and missing the phase 2 pre orders, I finally hoped on the haze square train! Super excited after reading the post about it so far. Not in a rush or anything. But out of curiosity what's the current shipping time guesstimate?

Sonicboom1991,

b0

Cloudy...
After a lot of procrastinating, and missing the phase 2 pre orders, I finally hoped on the haze square train! Super excited after reading the post about it so far. Not in a rush or anything. But out of curiosity what's the current shipping time guesstimate?

Did you even read the info on the website when you order? Because everything is there, including estimates for shipping of each phase...

https://www.hazevaporizers.com/product/haze-square-vaporizer/

junny89

The Square is so smooth theres really no reason for water imo...

Anyway just popping in to say I did my first cleaning and it was pretty simple despite all the parts, however I have no idea how the cleaning tool is supposed to be used? I guess I didn't seem to need it, but couldn't seem to figure out exactly how it helps.

I'm still not getting the most consistently efficient performance, but I have had some really good experiences. Namely out and about it worked extremely well for three people and on many other occasions.

I am looking forward to the microdosing pods as well as plain steel everything interior tray wise. Also some day a new unit that I expect will work a bit better for me overall.

nooo for me anything higher than lowest heat setting 1 will make me cough after 2 full drags. I need something to help lol
tbh the ghost does the same too so i do need something, got this nameste vapes micro water tool 14mm:

https://www.namastevaporizers.co.uk/products/vtubewatertool

GOt on amazon for £15 inc shippingm weirdly dispatched from nameste vapes lol
now to conect the two together using my magic flight whip!
Any one know of any adaptors for the mouthpiece?

Easywider

Simple is the way
While I can get through a bowl with some kinda nice vape, I never have got dark ABV and I double press the button for every hit on the highest setting. This is after sending it in for the seal fix. Also noticing some inconsistent performance the more I use it. I dry my herb completely so I am confused why it is hit (or mostly miss) now. There are times I open the chamber and there is still lots of green. Should I send it back again? I am a huge fan of millana as well, but I feel like I have no control over this vape.

Also when we send our unit in do we get the same one back? The one sent back to me had way more scratches on it, or maybe that is what happened when the seal was installed.

If you can't get dark AVB with your unit on the highest setting it certainly sounds like you may have an issue. Have you gone through any trouble shooting steps with it yet? Mine likes to be squeaky clean I do a deep clean every 2 full trays. I found enough resin builds up in my screens after that to start diminishing performance. I seem to be getting my most even AVB these days with a fine grind, full bowl tamped down about 20%. My herbs always sitting @ 62% moisture thanks to bovida, here's a bowl vaped @ 360-385 start to finish.

aB5Y2z1.jpg

No stirring and the side farthest away from the heater is a nice medium dark ABV and Im sure the bottom half is even darker.

Top Bottom