Discontinued Haze Square

Andorinter

If you can't get dark AVB with your unit on the highest setting it certainly sounds like you may have an issue. Have you gone through any trouble shooting steps with it yet? Mine likes to be squeaky clean I do a deep clean every 2 full trays. I found enough resin builds up in my screens after that to start diminishing performance. I seem to be getting my most even AVB these days with a fine grind, full bowl tamped down about 20%. My herbs always sitting @ 62% moisture thanks to bovida, here's a bowl vaped @ 360-385 start to finish.

aB5Y2z1.jpg

No stirring and the side farthest away from the heater is a nice medium dark ABV and Im sure the bottom half is even darker.
Thanks for including your temps and pics, hoping it helps me to emulate the results you're getting .

TimeBomb0

Hey guys, I've been having a great time with my Haze Square since getting it serviced for the seal issue.

I'm moderately red-green colorblind, and some of the default colors were personally too similar for me to notice the difference. That's alright, with the Haze Square Pro, we can change the colors. Though the colors in the app often don't match what the actual LED looks like on the device.

I went through several iterations of finding colors that are different enough for hopefully other red-green colorblind persons to differentiate between all 5.

They look like this in the app: https://i.imgur.com/Fq8Dg0l.png

Starting from the top left (color is described as it appears to me on the device):
1) Medium green: 0 red, 100% green, 0 blue
2) Light green / bluegreen: 0 red, ~70% green, 33% blue
3) Light orange / light green: 100% red, 25% green, 0 blue
4) Light/medium pink: 90% red, 0 green, 33% blue
5) Dark/medium red: 100% red, 0 green, 0 blue

The only ones that look remotely similar to me are #1 and #3, though they're separated by a step and #3 is noticeably lighter than #1, so I know the difference.

Hope this helps some people, happy vaping! If you've found colorblind-friendly colors that work for you, do share!

mephisto

Been noticing the hits are getting more and more airy with my Square. The seal is starting to collapse on one side, which is probably the culprit. Still get the failure to wake on the first 3 presses. I will contact Haze and see what they suggest.

MAbud

For those with properly functioning seals...when the unit is attached I can see a sliver of daylight all around the unit in betweeen the two halves. Is this standard or not?

MAbud,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
With no combustion?

Combustion is always possible if you push it, temp regulation is still relative in a pure convection vape like this... But no I don't really combust at all aside from what I mentioned here earlier using it in ways its not actually intended. As I said if anything I should probably raise the temps to try getting a more full extraction consistently without having to double press button etc. I wouldn't get hung up on other people's temps or combustion concerns bc it will be different user to user herb to herb in my experience. Like FF & ESV, manual automatic

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I've got:
Temp/color
330 white
350 green
375 blue
390 yellow
445 red

*we use these w/ herbal aire elite (minus 445)

Ah I love my my colors too. No matter the temps, I will still keep them at: cyan light blue, lavender light purple, seafoam light green, deep magenta pink, and light lemon yellow. They are each distinct and separated tonally, while also different from the standby blue and green through red battery led colors...

I too would like to see the heating cycle shown in the color of my selected temp

Stdudez

This is my experience as well. I bought an extra set of screens and pods so I can have one set soaking in iso while using the other. After a soak, all that’s needed is a quick wipe with a paper towel.

Great idea! I bought the wanderlust collection so I'll plan on swapping clean and dirty in iso when it comes in. Thanks for sharing!

Stdudez,

ginolicious

Some big hits @peytonpenn was getting. Kinda looked like he was hitting the button a few times during his draws as the green light was going off a few times.

Top Bottom