Discontinued Haze Square

Djsleepy

I just wanted to share and also ask @Haze Vaporizers about the heating coil. My coil used to sit up high almost flush with the top of the ceramic. Well I decided to push it in so the coil is basically touching the bottom of the ceramic. I noticed that my heatup time has been greatly reduced and my battery is lasting longer because of this. Is the ceramic getting heat saturated better now and maybe retaining more heat ? I think I also noticed better vapor production at lower temperatures but I'm not positive yet. Should the coil be touching the bottom or should there be clearance all around?

that's what I do ......rest the coil on ceramic bottom.....it will need reshaping after many uses or high heat ,dbl/trpl press,etc...

Not sure if my battery lasts longer....

Djsleepy,

Petunia Vanish

I get visible clouds at 330 without a full pack. Ya just doing it wrong

when i pack tight after a few hits the bowls 80% stuck on the screen ( i push it back down).

The more i vape that bud (same pod, over and over, different session) the more vapor i get.

Anyone vape the avb after first session?

EQ BASKETS no good.:shit:

Petunia Vanish,

b0

Cloudy...
EQ BASKETS no good.:shit:

How did you use them? They worked perfectly fine when I got my unit (sent it 10th of august cause I wasn't happy with the performance) being upside down saves the weed from sticking to the top, maintains the airpath cleaner and ABV was more even. You can do a quick search to see the photos I uploaded if you want.

Djsleepy

How long did your original coil last what temperature were you using and how frequently

It was still working .....just wanted to try bigger looking coil and was glad.I did .....at the time running.no.higher than 395.....about 8 -12 pods a day.....maybe a month before switch....

Djsleepy,

ginolicious

You should not have to take 7 full draws to prime your unit. That’s absurd. Sometimes I take 1-2 quick 3-5 second draws to prime or heat soak the bowl. 7 is absurd. Have you tried doing shatter? I know my shatter hits were always consistent and unbelievable. So if you get good results on shatter it proves your unit is working fine. And that you are having issues due to the weed or packing.

ginolicious,

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
You should not have to take 7 full draws to prime your unit. That’s absurd. Sometimes I take 1-2 quick 3-5 second draws to prime or heat soak the bowl. 7 is absurd. Have you tried doing shatter? I know my shatter hits were always consistent and unbelievable. So if you get good results on shatter it proves your unit is working fine. And that you are having issues due to the weed or packing.
We received his package, literally opened his package in front of the camera, changed temps to all below 400, loaded up and vaped at 350F with massive clouds from first hit. So we are lost until we receive a similar video from him showing us exactly what he is doing so we can help him.

Djsleepy

Thanks @ginolicious.... learned my lesson I was combusting several times in the beginning due to dbl/trpl press....but no more...don't need to now....

@Vapin in the usa I Use that many pods as I have constant pain and use all day long......

Djsleepy,

caseball2051

joqQZ9

Here's some images of my packing and the concave screens some of us have been using suggested earlier in the thread.

This bowl is packed to the top. I tapped lightly and then took a stirring tool and inserted it 3 times and just barely moved the tooltside to side to loosen the material slightly to get some airflow. You can see one of the holes I made on the left side of the bowl the SS bottom is exposed.

I get vapor on my first hit on all temperatures this way.

Using a fine grind as suggested with my super weapon 2 held upside down.

buchee

We received his package, literally opened his package in front of the camera, changed temps to all below 400, loaded up and vaped at 350F with massive clouds from first hit. So we are lost until we receive a similar video from him showing us exactly what he is doing so we can help him.
Could the difference be the material being used?

How long did your original coil last what temperature were you using and how frequently
I'm still going on my original coil and I only single press. I noticed the original coil used to be bigger but has since shrunk over time. So I wonder if the new coils are really the same size as the originals and what we are seeing is shrinkage.???:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:

caseball2051

I asked haze directly if the phase 2 unit coil was the same as the replacement coils sold on the site. They told me the coils had not changed at all in any phases.

caseball2051,

ginolicious

I’m still on my original coil from phase 2. I think I was one of the first phase 2 units to go out. I have reshaped my coil and reset it in the ceramic housing maybe 2-3 times tops. Mind you though, I have not used my vape since August 14. I haven’t used any vapes since then.

ginolicious,

Djsleepy

I think it goes w/out saying but high heat and/or time will warp coil and cause it to ride up edge of ceramic.....needing a reshape to get it to set right.again....I reseat my coil after every three or four trays.....

Last edited:
Djsleepy,

Petunia Vanish

joqQZ9

Here's some images of my packing and the concave screens some of us have been using suggested earlier in the thread.

This bowl is packed to the top. I tapped lightly and then took a stirring tool and inserted it 3 times and just barely moved the tooltside to side to loosen the material slightly to get some airflow. You can see one of the holes I made on the left side of the bowl the SS bottom is exposed.

I get vapor on my first hit on all temperatures this way.

Using a fine grind as suggested with my super weapon 2 held upside down.

How are you liking those SS pods vs dark ones

Petunia Vanish,
Top Bottom