Discontinued Haze Square

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
@Haze Vaporizers has my Square for more than a week now and i have no news from it.
I tag them here as they seem to be way more responsive here than by PM.

edit : Got a reply. My square should be sent back to my today ! cool !
@Momor , same deal with your unit as @Vapin in the usa. Nothing to be fixed and it looks like it is the packing, grinding style or type of herb you use. Sorry it took few extra days for our technician to get to your package to make a video but he made a video for you which shows plenty of vapor even at 320F. I will share it today with you so you can watch. If you have further questions or concerns, please let us know so we can show while we have your unit here. Otherwise, please confirm and we will get this out to you.

Haze Vaporizers,
Reactions: Momor

Djsleepy

And so it’s been confirmed. Need a good back. Not a light back.

@Djsleepy very hard to understand your post for pre sets. I know I have a hard time loading pre sets.

I understand let's try this......
  1. Find and load your preset temp
  2. Name it the number 1, and transfer settings to device
  3. Next time you want to change temps ,repeat above and when it says... a set of presets already exist do you want to overwrite settings and proceed... click ok
  4. It won't change the presaved history, it only affects the name you are calling the preset you are currently changing
Hope this is better!

Djsleepy,
Reactions: Stdudez

ginolicious

Helps a lot actually. I know I’ve had issues loading pre sets. It makes me create new ones with the pre set temps to then load them.

ginolicious,

Momor

@Momor , same deal with your unit as @Vapin in the usa. Nothing to be fixed and it looks like it is the packing, grinding style or type of herb you use. Sorry it took few extra days for our technician to get to your package to make a video but he made a video for you which shows plenty of vapor even at 320F. I will share it today with you so you can watch. If you have further questions or concerns, please let us know so we can show while we have your unit here. Otherwise, please confirm and we will get this out to you.
The video made with your technician testing the units in RMA is really great.
It seems that I wasn't packing the crucible tight enough.
Can't wait to have it back !
Thank you @Haze Vaporizers

malekaiser

My unit is now flashing red and vibrating nonstop. Just got it back maybe a month ago, after the second time sending it in. Is this the pcb issues that others have been talking about?

malekaiser,

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
My unit is now flashing red and vibrating nonstop. Just got it back maybe a month ago, after the second time sending it in. Is this the pcb issues that others have been talking about?
It means the new firmware was not applied and/or the unit was left on charger for extended period of time. PM me and we can take care of it

Haze Vaporizers,
Reactions: Jill NYC

ginolicious

I used a spade case 2 piece. Don’t know how I felt about it. Preferred my Puff 4 piece to be honest.

ginolicious,

Petunia Vanish

Plastic volcano one works wonders. Will love to try newvape fine grinder tho
I was going to buy a newvape grinder however on the website there are numerous spelling errors for easy words and that made me feel uneasy.

Petunia Vanish,

Petunia Vanish

Ok, ty.

I'll focus on pack and tapping next.
Square back... Tried unit with default settings and thoughts are:
400 degrees is not hot enough
(Uneven/uncooked avb) after 15 hits or so.

Second bowl more packed in pod and tighter: light wispy vapor @ 400. Better than before but still specks of green..

What am i doing wrong?

Last edited:
Petunia Vanish,

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Will one from S&B fit.

HR Fury?

Are there many other units with heating issues?

(Just jumped in the thread, thinking of getting “squared” away, first.)

Last edited:

buchee

I just wanted to share and also ask @Haze Vaporizers about the heating coil. My coil used to sit up high almost flush with the top of the ceramic. Well I decided to push it in so the coil is basically touching the bottom of the ceramic. I noticed that my heatup time has been greatly reduced and my battery is lasting longer because of this. Is the ceramic getting heat saturated better now and maybe retaining more heat ? I think I also noticed better vapor production at lower temperatures but I'm not positive yet. Should the coil be touching the bottom or should there be clearance all around?

Top Bottom