1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Haze Square Shipping Thread

Discussion in 'Vaporizer Shipping and Ordering Discussion' started by radiant34, Feb 6, 2018.

1. ginolicious

ginolicious Well-Known Member

How much is the customs charge to Canada?

2. benbar21

benbar21 Member

I'll let ya know tonight! Should be able to get to the post office before 9.

3. benbar21

benbar21 Member

Sorry, didn't end up getting there till this morning

It was $40 - which seems a bit high but could be way worse. I'm in Ontario, so HST is 13%.

4. ginolicious

Great. I’m in Ontario to. This is costing well over $300 now.

5. Easywider

Easywider Simple is the way

Just got mine few hours ago, paid $45 in fees. But hey ! got my square. I've only had one bowl and it could be the new vape signature talking but @ginolicious it's worth it. Plus you get 1 free new square whenever you want down the road.

6. dac13

dac13 Well-Known Member

@Haze Vaporizers when do you expect the next shipments to go out? Or have you already started shipping phase 3 preorders? Thanks!

7. ginolicious

They say pre order 2 is suppose to ship starting May 31 and June 20 for pre order number 3.

Jill NYC likes this.
  8. dac13

dac13 Well-Known Member

Ok cool thanks. I'm actually in phase 2 yay haha

9. Ozzkurr562

Ozzkurr562 New Member

I’m phase 3...hope it doesn’t take too long...

10. Ozzkurr562

Ozzkurr562 New Member

I emailed haze not expecting a response due to the holiday weekend, but they responded with all the information I asked of them. Haze I don’t even have my vape yet and you’re already impressing me.

11. ginolicious

Second round of pre orders should be shipping soon. I hope Haze is on schedule for this release. Been anxiously waiting since I purchased back at the beginning of May.

12. ginolicious

How many followers on this thread are on the second pre order? Any of them going out today?

13. Mattyboo42

Mattyboo42 Member

I got in on the second batch of pre-orders. No email saying my order has shipped as of yet. I'm eagerly refreshing.

14. Vapin in the usa

Vapin in the usa Hit em with the hein!

Thought phase3 was going out june 6th, more or less.

15. ginolicious

Phase two was suppose to start shipping today. This whole day has been a complete let down, piss off, and aggravated me to the max. I even won a trial today and still pissed off the way this day has turned out for me.

Purpose of the edit is to clarify the fact the vape didn’t ship today isn’t the only thing that aggravated me.

Last edited: May 31, 2018
  16. Haze Vaporizers

Haze Vaporizers Well-Known Member Manufacturer

Awaiting customs clearance on Phase 2. Orders printed and ready to go as soon as the inventory is here. Expected tomorrow or Monday.

17. Shit Quiet

Shit Quiet New Member

Haze are amazing with customer service so Rest assured whatever phase you are in will be handled accordingly trust me. I’ve been dealing with haze since the first haze and they are phenomenal. Btw they are waiting on shipment should be tomorrow I know this because I got it in a email from Bianca :)

Last edited: May 31, 2018
  18. ginolicious

I’m glad it’s on track. I know how good they are. I own a Dual V3. It is not my first haze product. I know it’s not their fault. I was just hoping to have something to lighten my day. It’s been a spiral of bs on everything that’s happened to me today. Mainly the finishing of my basement which has gone on for 2 years and nothing but head aches

Haze Vaporizers likes this.
  19. Shit Quiet

Shit Quiet New Member

You will not be disappointed once u get it And experience it for yourself. I have one and I love mine. Good thing that basement is finally done and over with now u can just relax and sit back and wait for that square. I used to use my firefly 2 and ghost mv1 alot but the square has been taking over and letting those vapes rest

20. Haze Vaporizers

Haze Vaporizers Well-Known Member Manufacturer

21. ginolicious

I wonder what delayed their plane.

22. Vapin in the usa

Vapin in the usa Hit em with the hein!

Anyone get their units?

Any reviews? Or videos?

23. Stdudez

Stdudez Well-Known Member

If your referencing Phase 2 I don't believe they've shipped yet - at least mine hasn't. There was a shipping delay.

Any update @Haze Vaporizers?

24. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

Storms and weather, maintenance issue, crew rest issue, etc. Just the usual suspects, no?

25. Brassmonkie369

Brassmonkie369 Member

Will phase 2 orders start shipping today? Very excited to receive the unit and try it myself

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors