1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Haze Square Shipping Thread

Discussion in 'Vaporizer Shipping and Ordering Discussion' started by radiant34, Feb 6, 2018.

1. Whisper

Whisper Well-Known Member

I also wanted to report that I sent my unit back Monday, received it Saturday. 6 days. Bravo Haze :clap:.

2. Easywider

Easywider Simple is the way

Im in the same boat here, I actually had a very similar experience to @Canadianbob54 my tracking was good for about 5 days then a full 8 days of "item is in transit to the next facility" I contacted Haze and whatever they did I got an update from USPS within 30 minutes saying my package was "being held at customs" unfortunately that was 6 days ago now. Add that up and that's almost 20 days in transit. I'm a business owner and I ship BOATLOADS of stuff ALL THE TIME. I use tracking apps to manage shipents and keep a tracking history as I always have a few shipments on the go. I went back in and looked at my last 15 USPS orders, most came from farther then my square and not one of them took over 11days.

I would have to say this experience has been really frustrating. Im not sure if it's the third party carrier they used or what, but it sure leaves a sour taste. I am really happy to see another Canadian finally receive their unit :rockon:. My biggest concern right now is that I'm going to have to send this in for service about as soon as I get it and have to wait another 40days to get to try it out ! I mean I already have two hoppers that live in the postal system this was to be a replacement for that nonsense.

3. Other Side

Other Side In the clouds

I would say a lot of these delays have to do with Canadian customs. Whenever I shipped packages to Canada in my past life, it always took longer for Canadian customs to clear (outside of Mexico where you could wait a lifetime). Now this is with USPS. I am sure FedEx or UPS can get them through sooner as they have their own brokers but the cost to ship would be significantly more (probably double). Just something to keep in mind.

4. Easywider

I completely agree with you, but to put it in perspective my last 15 USPS orders all went through Canadian customs ( which usually took longer then the ship times ) all made it to me in less then 11days.

Im just salty from waiting so long without any updates. I'm still glad I had the option of using USPS and I would choose it again and again because whoever the lucky leprechaun who magically makes up UPS brokerage fees should be drug out onto the street and :goon: :myday:

Other Side likes this.
  5. Schlounky

Schlounky Member

:( Usps tracking says "Customs Clearance Processing Complete" at 6:49 am and now says "Your item is being held in Customs at 8:25 am" ... Does it mean my square is confiscate ? :cry:

6. Easywider

Where you shipping to? If you check your tracking number with your local courier who will be delivering the package you will get more detailed information.

7. Schlounky

Schlounky Member

Ah Ok thanks :) apparently they need a bill ! but i don't have any bill ! I think i have to PM haze vaporizers :)

Easywider likes this.
  8. benbar21

benbar21 Member

Just an update: mine had a delivery attempt today (to Toronto), but a delivery notice was left. I'm out of town till tmrw night, but I assume that there was a customs charge I need to pay. Hopefully it isn't crazy...

9. ginolicious

ginolicious Well-Known Member

How much is the customs charge to Canada?

10. benbar21

benbar21 Member

I'll let ya know tonight! Should be able to get to the post office before 9.

11. benbar21

benbar21 Member

Sorry, didn't end up getting there till this morning

It was $40 - which seems a bit high but could be way worse. I'm in Ontario, so HST is 13%.

12. ginolicious

Great. I’m in Ontario to. This is costing well over $300 now.

13. Easywider

Just got mine few hours ago, paid $45 in fees. But hey ! got my square. I've only had one bowl and it could be the new vape signature talking but @ginolicious it's worth it. Plus you get 1 free new square whenever you want down the road.

14. dac13

dac13 Well-Known Member

@Haze Vaporizers when do you expect the next shipments to go out? Or have you already started shipping phase 3 preorders? Thanks!

15. ginolicious

They say pre order 2 is suppose to ship starting May 31 and June 20 for pre order number 3.

Jill NYC likes this.
  16. dac13

dac13 Well-Known Member

Ok cool thanks. I'm actually in phase 2 yay haha

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors