1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Haze Square Shipping Thread

Discussion in 'Vaporizer Shipping and Ordering Discussion' started by radiant34, Feb 6, 2018.

1. skidmark

skidmark New Member

Shipping label created and got an email update. Thanks haze!

2. KMizzy

KMizzy New Member

Yea, can't wait. Unfortunately in the time that I ordered till now, I moved. I knew I was going to, so I had my square shipped to a friends house (because I didn't know where I was moving to yet), so I still got to go and pick it up. I'm trying to be patient, but i can't wait to get my hands on it.

3. Ozzkurr562

Ozzkurr562 New Member

Anyone down to give me the right temp for some top shelf THC?

4. O-G-Reg

O-G-Reg Member

P3 standard ordered 6/15, upgraded order to pro via CS team paypal 6/25.

Havent heard back following upgrade payment or gotten a shipping label email.

I’ll keep yas posted

5. Ozzkurr562

Ozzkurr562 New Member

Coming from someone who went through the same situation you’re going through in a way. My shipping label was created in the month of May and it probably will be shipped today. Don’t expect anything too soon.

O-G-Reg likes this.
  6. skidmark

skidmark New Member

My phase 3 scheduled to come in today! Time to get gnar

7. O-G-Reg

O-G-Reg Member

Anyone get/test there p3 unit? Still awaiting my label

8. skidmark

skidmark New Member

Got my phase 3 and have been through a couple pods before it became unresponsive. Now it doesnt charge or light up. So I emailed haze awaiting their response on what to do. We combusted one time before it died but I noticed my coil was somewhat farther out on one side might have something to do with it. Neither one of us got any big clouds on low settings but the taste is nice and we were no doubt getting lifted. The mouthpiece is kind of wiggly but seems to be sealed. I keep hoping it will just come back to life and go and check on it now and then but its stubbornly not wanting to resuscitate.

9. O-G-Reg

O-G-Reg Member

My haze square pro arrived today!

COMPLETELY unexpected (in a good way) as I did not recieve any email, tracking, or response//confirmation of any kind from Haze after going through their CS team to upgrade my order to Pro via paypal.

I was worried I might end up with the standard after not hearing back.

I can’t complain because its here! They even 2nd dayed it. Unboxing now!!

EDIT: missing the preorder easy load//cleaning tray

EDIT EDIT: missing accesories are being shipped separately to all

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors