1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Discontinued Haze Dual V3

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by mrweed, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Solomon

Solomon Talk to the Beard

I know Vapir dropped the Prima, but there are out of biz?? Where did you hear that?

2. Vapin in the usa

Vapin in the usa Hit em with the hein!

Check out vapir prima forum. Vaporfection still around?

3. Sketch420

Sketch420 Well-Known Member

I'm so sad to see this has been discontinued. This was THE vape that made me switch and embrace vaporizing only. It really sealed the deal just because of how well it worked and easy it was to use and keep clean. I still have mine and maybe it's time to brush it off and fire it up. It has been through many great times and still more to come.

4. ginolicious

ginolicious Well-Known Member

I do agree. It just worked.

Sketch420 likes this.
  5. vctr

vctr Well-Known Member

Why, oh why? The dual is such a good vape. I wish I could find a few dry material canisters still..

6. Choices

Choices Well-Known Member

Sent you a PM....

vctr and ShayWhiteGrow like this.
  7. Fightingteam

Fightingteam Well-Known Member

This vape is still my main dry-herb vape when I'm on the go and even at home sometimes (been using it since 2016). It just doesn't cause me to cough as much as others. I think I may need to open the entire unit up soon for a deep clean as it's starting to develop a slight off taste even with fresh bowls. Anyone ever completely break it down and clean it? Any guides or advice?

Also if anyone has any baskets or cans I'd love to take them off your hands. I might be interested in batteries or even a whole unit as well but really just need more bowls.

ShayWhiteGrow likes this.
  8. vctr

vctr Well-Known Member

This reminds me: they say there's some additional electronics in their batteries, but can the regular vape batteries be used? I'd guess yes, but any experience or knowledge out there?

9. Fightingteam

Fightingteam Well-Known Member

So I believe the batteries have an additional protection circuit which makes them very slightly longer than ordinary 18650s. The Haze won't power up with ordinary 18650s and the Haze batteries won't fit in any of the battery mods I own. If anyone knows of any batteries that do work with the Haze I'd love to know about them.

10. ginolicious

ginolicious Well-Known Member

I don’t think there are any batteries that work other than the Haze batteries. I been searching for a while now.

11. vctr

vctr Well-Known Member

That's not good news. So the unit will not power up with regular batteries even if you add some kind of a shim?

12. pakalolo

pakalolo RoboMod v4.0a (unstable) Staff Member

I wouldn't risk trying a shim myself, since an 18650 battery is a nasty thing if it shorts.

They are protected batteries, and if you look around you can find other protected 18650s. I don't think Haze would have gone to the trouble of using a proprietary protection circuit but I don't know. Again, messing with 18650s is a dangerous game.

Betty White and vctr like this.
  13. vctr

vctr Well-Known Member

I don't know anything about the the batteries really, but I would like to find an alternative now that haze will not be supplying them anymore.

Betty White likes this.
  14. vctr

vctr Well-Known Member

Oh, wow. What a week. On monday my Vapexhale Evo stopped working. On friday (the 13th) I got my Haze back from my friend. I decided it needed a deep clean while charging batteries. I diassembled it, cleaned it properly and broke off a tiny piece that works the button. So now only the lowest temp is available.

Not a great week. I wanna get high. Should I go buy a vape or will it break too?

Betty White and C No Ego like this.
  15. C No Ego

C No Ego Well-Known Member

get a Fury2 from puffitup or healthyrips.com .. will ship quickly form either place... or a Fury edge / Fierce...

Solomon and Betty White like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors