1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Haze Dual V3

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by mrweed, Mar 10, 2014.

1. ginolicious

ginolicious Well-Known Member

Anyone use shatter in the v3 with a water attachment? I was thinking about this the other night. The vape has to be upside down which wouldn't that cause the concentrate to leak into the actual vape possibly causing issues? Cause when you use shatter you should always hold the cape flat wth the ovens facing up.

2. KidFated.

KidFated. We Don't Even Live Here..

If you use hemp fiber or cotton to hold the shatter, you can invert the unit to take a rip, and then put the unit "right side up" until you take the next rip.

3. ginolicious

Ah fair enough. I hear a lot of people doing that without water attachments. I never use anything in my shatter cans. I just drop it in and go to town. But if I get into water I may need to make the investment lol.

4. Skyscraper

Skyscraper Well-Known Member

So I've noticed when I flip the switch on my Haze the light will blink red very quick and then start heating. I never noticed it until today and wonder what it could mean?

5. virtualpurple

virtualpurple Well-Known Member

I usually keep it laying sideways and use a whip from my Herbalizer so I can avoid spilling.

I have also used hemp fiber as @kidfated has described, which works awesome!

6. ginolicious

I get that from time to time. When I see that I pop in a fresh battery. Don't like being half a bowl in and have the battery die on me.

7. Formersmoker85

Formersmoker85 The dude abides

Hey guys

Here's an update of my warranty issue with the Haze.
    Haze contacted me shortly after i posted here in July.
    Somewhere in august i received my new unit and i must say i really happy with it.
    I'm not that active on the forum (i follow some of the popular threads but most of the time i'm just living the life) but i felt the need to let you guys now everything went fine.
    Haze CS held on to there word by giving me a new unit minus the cost i needed to pay to customs.
    Now i hope this unit will have a good durability and wont die on me soon.

Cheers :science:

8. ichibaneye

ichibaneye Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!

I used to deal with a few people at Haze technologies pretty closely as in phone conversations and personal emails. I even received Christmas cards from them. That being said I'm still waiting for my pm to be answered so I can send my units in for servicing. I hope my mailbox here is not messed up or something. Maybe my personal dumb you down pocket tracking device is on the glitch...i don't know though.

Who did you deal with? I really would like to get my two little gems back up to speed here soon. It's about time for ski season and the Haze is my perfect companion while out backcountry skiing.

For reference I had zero problems with my V3's for almost two years before needing them looked at.

I have always been up on the cleaning regiments. I just use the hell out of mine.... like all of the damn time. Thanks!

Drexciya and Formersmoker85 like this.
  9. Haze Vaporizers

Haze Vaporizers Well-Known Member Manufacturer

We do not have a PM from you. Your last PM was responded to within 2 days and we never heard back from you. Based on your constant criticism on Haze Service on both threads, we felt like you simply did not like our response and we thought that it was the reason you did not respond back. If that is not the case, please read our last PM to you and let us know when you are ready for the service. We will gladly service you as fast as we can.

C No Ego and Formersmoker85 like this.
  10. ichibaneye

If you've read what I've written prior I had not seen a reply to my last or the one that you're speaking of. Thus my confusion. My phones been a bit buggy for awhile now as I've mentioned. Damned if I do damned if I don't I guess....anyways. :ko:

I'm ready right now :D but I'd rather not send both in at the same time if it's possible as my Haze goes out with me wherever I go. It has been my trusty best friend from day one. :love: and I'd feel a bit lost without one in my pocket.

I guess I'll start another pm and get this ball rolling. @Haze Vaporizers I appreciate the response. :rockon: Thank you.

My other comments are based on what I've observed so that's not on me. :doh: Using the word "constant" is anything but true and a bit of overkill. I've had my balls busted here in the forums a few times & some of it was unwarranted even. Oh well, a grain of salt as they say. I've adjusted and moved forward for the better.

I wish nothing but the best for HazeTechnologies. I plan to own all of your products as they're released and to this day I continue to send friends and others your way. I've got 3 buddies that now own your Haze. I still love you guys however sometimes love can be tough at times. Cheers! :cheers:

C No Ego and Formersmoker85 like this.
  11. C No Ego

C No Ego Well-Known Member

I have a new wooden WPA ordered from @Ed's TnT ... my other wooden wpa broke :( that thing makes this vape no doubt...

Edit
    WPA arrived!! back into full action with this vape and the wooden WPA!! Thanks again @Ed's TnT for such a beautiful work of art that seats perfectly on the V3... with me being carfeul I can make this wpa last as long as the V3! Peace

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
  12. Drexciya

Drexciya Homage to the Deepsea Dwellers

We almost have the same exact Haze stats. I also have two and three of my friends that got one because of me.

C No Ego and ichibaneye like this.
  13. ichibaneye

Agreed, it's a whole new beautiful thing once the Haze is paired with a water device. Simply amazing actually.

Right on! :tup: I'm always bragging up and down about my stealth black little friend. Thanks for sharing that. :)

C No Ego and Drexciya like this.
  14. Drexciya

Drexciya Homage to the Deepsea Dwellers

You have two blacks? I've got a black and a green one. I bought one because I wanted to quit smoking. After 2 days I bought another one because I just couldn't stand the thought of it failing on me and not having a back up at hand.

One was about to fail but it got resolved by Haze CS to my full satisfaction. After I got it back I lend it to my dad and after almost a year he returned it. Both chambers were still filled. He never used it, so now I have one that's still quite new and one that's pretty battered but it still keeps on rocking.

Nowadays I have a Home Grown Log Vape at home and I bought some Vapcaps, but the Haze is my go to device for when I go outdoors for music or fishing or amusement parks.

C No Ego and ichibaneye like this.
  15. ichibaneye

Yes, two! It's perfect because while cleaning one I'll be puffin on the other. I actually use mine at home at times and not just while I'm out and about.

Using the Haze in itself is a unique experience and sometimes while at home I'm compelled to enjoy it there too. Like while cleaning, cooking food and such. It truly is the portable of portables in my book. :nod:

Formersmoker85 and Drexciya like this.
  16. stinkytofus

stinkytofus Well-Known Member

Any signs of a haze v4?

17. C No Ego

18. ginolicious

I'm going strong on my V3 for almost a year. Love the purple look. But the batteries I feel are a bit wonky. Mine deplete on their own when not in use. But that's a battery lemon probably has nothing to do with the vape. Maybe it's time for a few new batteries and some extra cans.

Drexciya and C No Ego like this.
  19. Sketch420

Sketch420 Well-Known Member

My batteries will do the same If they are inside the unit. But a year of heavy vaping i can see most 18650s getting a little weaker. A new battery will usually blow your mind on how bad the old ones are since they degrade so slowly you don't notice til it's bad.

On another note i used the haze for the first time in a while and it worked flawlessly. I had so missed using this vape when out and about. I will def getting this back into rotation. It's much easier to use than a butane vape when walking down by the river. Can't wait to have another excuse to use it again.

C No Ego and Drexciya like this.
  20. C No Ego

V3 is certainly a work horse... I have stuck with the little cans for use lately but every now and then use the screen too... my batts could be effected by now but I do not notice really, I keep all 4 charged so if one go dead there another to grab... when all 4 go bad I will have a problem LOL

Sketch420 likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors