Discontinued Haze Dual V3

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
Having only used cans and never even tried the screens you guys have convinced me to try them. (now where did I put them lol).

Oh my... really!? :o I totally love the cans, don't get me wrong there. They are fun tinkering with, I think even better and less fussy if you've still got some of the original silicone lids. They seem to vape far more efficiently than the SS lids. When I use the SS lids it seems you've got to pay far more attention to the grind and packing. All in all still great with both and you can't blame a guy for sticking with something he likes. :tup:

But, boooooy howdy! You've got to try those screens out. The convention are great and very flavorful hitters but that conduction....ohhhh boy get ready to be kicked by a mule! :freak: Glad you're going for it. Let us know what you think please. Cheers! :cheers:

ichibaneye,

George1151

Oh my... really!? :o I totally love the cans, don't get me wrong there. They are fun tinkering with, I think even better and less fussy if you've still got some of the original silicone lids. They seem to vape far more efficiently than the SS lids. When I use the SS lids it seems you've got to pay far more attention to the grind and packing. All in all still great with both and you can't blame a guy for sticking with something he likes. :tup:

But, boooooy howdy! You've got to try those screens out. The convention are great and very flavorful hitters but that conduction....ohhhh boy get ready to be kicked by a mule! :freak: Glad you're going for it. Let us know what you think please. Cheers! :cheers:

Appreciate the feedback bro. I agree the original silicon lids are better than the new ones (not useful at all for dry herb) and better than the metal ones too. They work best with dry herb and a screen placed over the top , pressed down a bit to pack) then the old style silicon lid over that. It's easy to lose the screen insert, fiddly to pack but great and very smooth clouds.

I guess I haven't tried the bowl screens because 1) the cans have worked really well for me) and 2) the dreaded cleanup of the bowls. The bowls themselves seem fairly easy to clean, the areas behind the holes in the bowls are another matter. They look like they get pretty gunky even with the cans and I still have no idea how to clean them properly. I have tried pipe cleaners dipped in a bit of 99% ISO but that doesn't seem to do a hell of alot. Any cleaning suggestions for that area?

ichibaneye

Appreciate the feedback bro. I agree the original silicon lids are better than the new ones (not useful at all for dry herb) and better than the metal ones too. They work best with dry herb and a screen placed over the top , pressed down a bit to pack) then the old style silicon lid over that. It's easy to lose the screen insert, fiddly to pack but great and very smooth clouds.

I guess I haven't tried the bowl screens because 1) the cans have worked really well for me) and 2) the dreaded cleanup of the bowls. The bowls themselves seem fairly easy to clean, the areas behind the holes in the bowls are another matter. They look like they get pretty gunky even with the cans and I still have no idea how to clean them properly. I have tried pipe cleaners dipped in a bit of 99% ISO but that doesn't seem to do a hell of alot. Any cleaning suggestions for that area?

My pleasure anything for my fellow FC members and Haze-oh-nauts! You're welcome brother.

Those holes in the oven select switch area see tons of vapor and plus being a small inlet it just compounds that honey build up even faster. So keep using those pipe cleaners.

After that I dip q-tips in the iso and then pull and twist in one direction on the end of the q-tip to form a long end that'll fit in the inlet opening.
So here's the geek to my cleaning steps here for the Haze.
Making sure that your battery is out open the lid/top of the Haze. Do not select an oven, now take those q-tips I mentioned and hit both inlets 3 or 4 times in that position. Now select an oven and again hit both inlets 3-4 times with a q-tip. Then finally select the other oven and do the same thing to both inlets again.

Doing this touches more of the surface area in the selection chamber, this allowing for smoother operation, a larger cleaned area and a better session next time.

I'll also blow into each oven a few times after to move any dislodged gunk back into the AP. You'd be surprised what you'll pick up again once you thought the AP was clean.

I'd recommend at the most going no more than 4 double loaded session before a cleaning, so 8 cans or loads total. Anything more you're not getting the best function from your device and well... selling yourself short on the overall all experience of your session. You know things like, taste, extraction and smells.

I also recommend a bit of iso used around the gap around where the MP is inserted as this gets sticky too. I just do the same thing with my q-tips here and press and move it around until it slips in a bit. You'll notice you'll get color on the q-tip.

Oh and finally if the Haze is cold or pretty dirty set your haze over a light bulb or heat source for about 3 minutes, this loosens the residues and makes it easier on your selection/power switch and easier to clean.

The little Haze is a beast and does work when dirty but it always brings me back to day one WOW after a proper cleaning. Hopefully this helps a bit. And like always cheers all!:cheers:

ichibaneye,
Reactions: Chocu1a

ginolicious

The holes in the ovens on the side can get a pipe cleaner. The ones on the bottom nothing fits nor do I recommend shoving anything in those.

ginolicious,

ichibaneye

The holes in the ovens on the side can get a pipe cleaner. The ones on the bottom nothing fits nor do I recommend shoving anything in those.

Yes you can clean the base holes too although they really don't get dirty unless one is dropping material into them.

Get yourself some swizzle sticks aka mini straws for stirring beverages. Separate the two joined sections. You can now cup your hand over the end of a vacuum hose whilst holding the straw in the hole or my preferred and faster method use your mouth to suck n blow. I like to stay close with my Haze units so they know I love them. :rofl::love:

Ps. I've got tips on cleaning the ovens two. You'll in the end have discoloration of the steel anyways but they'll be damn clean no matter!

Last edited:
ichibaneye,

beiberhole69

Sexual Maven
going to clean mine today after about a week of daily use. it's definitely more dirty than I should have let it got with resin oozing out the top hole.

been using it exclusively through water the last couple days. I like to set it to 4 and hit it as soon as it stops blinking for a massive thick hit that tastes good, then another whispier one... then i'll turn it down to 2 and take a couple medium pulls and then crank back up to 4 for a couple thicker but not especially tastey hits... leaves me blasted. Takes a little more herb but gets more hits than a hopper chamber. Been impressing me more and more.

I'm just packing the conduction screen too... gets the steel bars on the roof all gunky but w/e... I'm not out and about with it yet really.

stressfreeryan

Hey guys. Got my haze from vapemood not too long ago. I tried to register it and still have not heard back from haze (it's been like 1 week already). Do you guys remember how long it took before haze confirmed registering the device? Thanks in advance for your help!

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
Hey guys. Got my haze from vapemood not too long ago. I tried to register it and still have not heard back from haze (it's been like 1 week already). Do you guys remember how long it took before haze confirmed registering the device? Thanks in advance for your help!
Hi. Welcome to the Haze Family. Warranty registration is not a two way communication. Once you register online and submit the form, you see a confirmation screen for submission. Nothing else to be communicated after that. The communication starts if/when you need to submit a warranty claim. If you already submitted your form, you are registered. Hope this helps.

stressfreeryan

Hi. Welcome to the Haze Family. Warranty registration is not a two way communication. Once you register online and submit the form, you see a confirmation screen for submission. Nothing else to be communicated after that. The communication starts if/when you need to submit a warranty claim. If you already submitted your form, you are registered. Hope this helps.

Thank you so much for the quick response! Thanks for the clarification and info. This helps a lot. Excited to be a part of the Haze family!

Chocu1a

I decided to try out the convection screen tonight. Only used cans with the Haze since I got it.
WOW. What a difference. Great clouds & flavor. Nice feeling & weight to the draws. I think this is now my preferred method. I know it will mean more frequent cleaning, but damn, this is what I was missing with this device.

C No Ego

I decided to try out the convection screen tonight. Only used cans with the Haze since I got it.
WOW. What a difference. Great clouds & flavor. Nice feeling & weight to the draws. I think this is now my preferred method. I know it will mean more frequent cleaning, but damn, this is what I was missing with this device.
opposite response here, I just used cans for the last two days coming from using conduction screens only for a while... now I'm liking the cans again more!?! this devise is hard to nail down and find what works best as the different methods seem to all have benefit all their own... Now I remember how much less herb the little can uses too so it conserves the herbs... Have a hazy day!

C No Ego

using the V3, it has been the cans only for a while now and I'm liking the new groove... this vape allows multiple functioning approaches that deliver! a way to load the cans that works I've found is two "business card" style/size pieces of thick paper... one card to put the can/cans on (can card)and the other to pile herb from teh grinder onto( herb card).
Fold the herb card ( I prefer length wise) to create a mild crease and make an herb funnel/chute and dump into cans on the other can card... pack loosely for max air flow and smooth vapor.... Enjoy

Last edited:

ginolicious

Haze v3 or Boundless CFX? loocking for advice to use in bars, clubs....thanks guys

Funny you ask that. I was debating the both of them last year. Huge selling feature on the Haze is the removable batteries and can have two bowls backed for right when you head out. Can also have pre packed if you order more cans. Never really have to pack if you are smart about it.

Funny you ask that. I was debating the both of them last year. Huge selling feature on the Haze is the removable batteries and can have two bowls backed for right when you head out. Can also have pre packed if you order more cans. Never really have to pack if you are smart about it.

I'm a bit scare because i heard that one of the ovens in haze vv3 stop working, wanna know if thats is true or not...i need something solid because warranty in brazil sucks :\

brazillian_stone,

Sketch420

Mine has been working great for a year or so no problem. The only bad thing is once you heat the Haze up it does smell, after cool down you can't smell it what so ever. I'd use it in crowds, bar maybe not so much, but I never go to bars anyway :p.
Now I could never suggest cfx, it looks great, but not made as well as Haze but cheaper. Myself personally even with the ELBs (screen pod) I could never get the thing to work well, never produced the vapor I was looking for or had seen in vids. My unit might have been a defect, mind you, but I was unimpressed. Now my Haze has been great, no real problems, got me to say FC, so I'm forever grateful.

Sketch420,
Reactions: C No Ego

MinnBobber

Haze v3 or Boundless CFX? loocking for advice to use in bars, clubs....thanks guys
Haze V3 has removable batteries which are very nice , the dual chambers, and a 10 year warranty. What's up with warranty in Brazil---can't you send back to Haze IF you had a problem?
Haze units have been very reliable----maybe somebody had one oven stop working??? but that is very rare as they are very reliable.
CFX batteries are not removable---if they fail in future I think you have to send in. It has 3 year warranty on the unit and 1 year on battery. After battery warranty expires, $25 charge to send in to have them replace batt. Its temp gauge is nice.

I'd go with Haze IMO

thanks guys, i will go for haze..

The problem about warranty in brazil is if i have a problem i will spend at least $80 to sent it to haze and get back and it will take 3 months soo i didnt mean they don't cover brazillian territory but i will spend money and time, whatever the device i choose, only arizer has representants in brazil.

brazillian_stone,
Reactions: Philreal187

George1151

thanks guys, i will go for haze..

The problem about warranty in brazil is if i have a problem i will spend at least $80 to sent it to haze and get back and it will take 3 months soo i didnt mean they don't cover brazillian territory but i will spend money and time, whatever the device i choose, only arizer has representants in brazil.
If Arrzer has reps in Brazil I would definitely buy one of their products. The Air looks pretty discreet.

mcc23

Hey guys I have a Haze vaporizer and the charger pack is showing 3 lights even with dead batteries put in it. Even when I leave them in there, there is no charging. Does this sound like a fault in the batteries? Or in the charging unit itself? Nonetheless I've order a new battery and charger. I will return whichever turns out to not be the culprit

Just a follow up here. I used a volt meter on both of the batteries and they measure around 3.3 Volts. This is .4 volts less than what it is supposed to be. I also measured the voltage on both terminals of the charger and they measured 4.5-5.6 volts. So my guess is that its the batteries that are cooked.

Last edited by a moderator:
mcc23,

C No Ego

Hey guys I have a Haze vaporizer and the charger pack is showing 3 lights even with dead batteries put in it. Even when I leave them in there, there is no charging. Does this sound like a fault in the batteries? Or in the charging unit itself? Nonetheless I've order a new battery and charger. I will return whichever turns out to not be the culprit

Just a follow up here. I used a volt meter on both of the batteries and they measure around 3.3 Volts. This is .4 volts less than what it is supposed to be. I also measured the voltage on both terminals of the charger and they measured 4.5-5.6 volts. So my guess is that its the batteries that are cooked.

bump on your quote... you can contact haze vaporizers directly too to get a more personalized response... not sure your problem... have you tried the batts in the vape? maybe best not to if you think they are damaged...

Top Bottom