Hash pipe

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
These have been around since before I got into cannabis.

We called them "quartz wands" "or glo rods" here in Southern California.

This was my favorite way to smoke before I started vaporizing.
They actually work with flower too, if you get the temperature just right it's a very unique experience and kind of like a vaporizer if you get it in the goldilocks zone.

These were the main inspiration behind the SandCastle Vapor Wand, the original portable ball vape.
"This open source concept was inspired by quartz glow rods/wands of yesteryear. Ten years ago, before vaping, glow wands were definitely my favorite way to consume, far better than hemp wick. I wanted to approach a similar form factor, but with a design that would be much easier to use for actually vaporizing."

coolbreeze

I got one of the KOP hash hammers from Tako--it's really very nice. It works better than the bowl I posted above. Seems to like bubble hash best.
IMG-5893.jpg

Last edited:

the_hexx

Team Hash
Glenn"s Briar Glass Pipe finally ordered from UK. It's still on trial, in discovery here.

Glass-hasch-Pipe-1.jpg
Any luck with this? I got the same a while ago and it's now stuck in a drawer, used it a couple of times and ruined a fine lump of hash. It kept sticking to the end of the stick no matter how I tried, and I got almost zero clouds. Hope you figure it out and share your wisdom!

olysh pops

Any luck with this? I got the same a while ago and it's now stuck in a drawer, used it a couple of times and ruined a fine lump of hash. It kept sticking to the end of the stick no matter how I tried, and I got almost zero clouds. Hope you figure it out and share your wisdom!

Thank you for sharing your experience with Glass hash Pipe.
I've tried three times to vape hash with the pipe but like you I'm wondering about the right temperature not to burn the material and the method to get satisfying clouds. I'm currently testing and waiting for results to share on this thread - although I lack the opportunity to do so at the moment.

coolbreeze

I assume there's an army of hashheads out there who've mastered these, but mine will take more practice too. I got the hammer above to produce well but getting the flavor will take some adjustment.

the_hexx

Team Hash
I assume there's an army of hashheads out there who've mastered these, but mine will take more practice too. I got the hammer above to produce well but getting the flavor will take some adjustment.
Yes, on the one good hit I managed the taste took me back to my combustion days, harsh and smokey. I guess some people might like this, even though I don’t think most of those frequent this forum :D

olysh pops

The pipe is as beautiful and attractive as the material, this Halloween afghan looks delicious. Is it Trww's ted Direct Draw cap that you use ?

Edit : I saw your orher post, it s not DD but 18killer by Elev8r ;)

Last edited:

Radwin Bodnic

The pipe is as beautiful and attractive as the material, this Halloween afghan looks delicious. Is it Trww's ted Direct Draw cap that you use ?

The vape pictured is the Submarine from GVB. It doesn't have a thread here. But the 18mm killer (EMK for short) is the Good Vibes Boro thread on FC.

coolbreeze

The vape pictured is the Submarine from GVB. It doesn't have a thread here. But the 18mm killer (EMK for short) is the Good Vibes Boro thread on FC.
@olysh pops, It's a really nice brick-style vape for hash. I can push it a bit without worrying about wood and it came with different intakes with different levels of turbulation so you can manage how fast you're pouring heat in there. It does get warm though!

Wonder how the E-EMKwould do with hash? :brow:

add1noob

I am looking for something to take back home where the hash is plentiful and cheap. I won't have power often or the ability to clean with iso so ideally something that can be cleaned with a q tip. Battery powered is fine but I would like to avoid anything with butane since I don't trust the quality of it over there. Anyone here have recommendations for me? Traditionally they mix it with cigarettes but I'd prefer not to smoke those.

Edit: Do you guys think the Lightning Pen would work well for this?

Last edited:
add1noob,

Razhumikin

I am looking for something to take back home where the hash is plentiful and cheap. I won't have power often or the ability to clean with iso so ideally something that can be cleaned with a q tip. Battery powered is fine but I would like to avoid anything with butane since I don't trust the quality of it over there. Anyone here have recommendations for me? Traditionally they mix it with cigarettes but I'd prefer not to smoke those.

Edit: Do you guys think the Lightning Pen would work well for this?
You should get a lotus, cause it has super easy cleaning and you wont breath in any butane with it, even though its a butane powered device the heat is outside of the air path. It crushes hash

Top Bottom