Has this ever happened to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trm11

Hey Guys,

I've never disclosed this to anyone but the people who were in the room a the time this occurred because of how bizarre it was.

This is what happened...

I had just gotten out of my last midterm for the semester and felt like I should reward myself. When I got to my room two of my three roommates were there. My one friend who we will call #1 encouraged me to do a gantlet of bags aka non-stop vaping. I was on my third bag when I started to feel a little dizzy. I finished the bag, held the hit and exhaled. #1 asks if I'm ok, I tell him "yea I'm fine" and I stand up. I turn to look at #1 and he has gained about 400 lbs, he had about four chins and was giggling uncontrollably, his chins bouncing as he giggled. I saw this for about 20 seconds before my vision got blurry and I had to rub my eyes. When I re-opened them, everything was back to normal.

#1 recalls me starring at him with my mouth completely open for about 20 seconds followed by me freaking out/screaming.

This is the strangest thing to ever happen to me while vaping. I was using an EQ 4.0 and it happened in the middle of the day.

Has anyone else ever seriously hallucinated off of vaporizing?

trm11,

The Budget Gourmet

Lurky turkey
Hi. I think you might have experienced a lack of oxygen. Was beer also involved? Because if so, then yes, I have.

The Budget Gourmet,
Reactions: Tweak

Nosferatu

Must of been some DANK. If your a lightweight I can see that happening. I have wavered in and out of reality from vaping heavy on some strains. The closest to hallucinating was vaping then laying in bed at night when I entered into some half dream half awake state where I could control what I saw and was aware of this weird state of consousness. It was like a mystical dream state. But I don't think the THC itself makes you hallucinate, it was probably a combination of mood and setting and you must have slipped into a very euphoric state, with a little lack of oxygen breaking the camels back...

Nosferatu,
Reactions: trm11

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
The only time(s) I come even remotely close to hallucinating are with medibles and tinctures.

Vaporizing doesnt get me *THAT* baked. Swampwater has taken me a few notches above there.

AGBeer,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Upon the first few times I had ever tried bud I had closed eye hallucinations, but nothing more. Never gotten it again either. I also remember having a Gregorian chant choir singing the same annoying phrase over and over in my head. Weird shit.

CentiZen,

trm11

I'm glad I'm not the only person with crazy vape stories.

I've been replaying the incident in my head and because I was using bags it is more than likely to be deprivation of oxygen. @TheBudgetGourmet no beer was involved sadly. But yea, crazyyy vape experience, wonder what will happen with the cloud @_@

trm11,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom