Hardest Hitting Pocket Vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pcpvapors

In my honest opinion, my Gn0me gave the glass VG one hell of a ride for the "heaviest hitting portable spot" I however ended up selling the Glass VG. I am a gn0me fan for certain. The clouds are stupid size and stupifying! Flavor has yet to be matched as well.

Pcpvapors,
Reactions: kelper
In my honest opinion, my Gn0me gave the glass VG one hell of a ride for the "heaviest hitting portable spot" I however ended up selling the Glass VG. I am a gn0me fan for certain. The clouds are stupid size and stupifying! Flavor has yet to be matched as well.
Where's the best place to buy the Gn0me?

kelper,

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
Based only on my experience of usage.

Love my Gn0mes..... at home. I can't really imagine using one on the go. The same could be said about the Supreme. These may be portable vapes, but because the need of a torch, they aren't exactly pocket vapes. I really love the Solo, but again, too big to be truly pocketable, especially with the needed stem. All are portable, none are pocket vapes. My Pax, on the other hand, offers fantastic, lung busting hits on medium. In my mind, the Pax is truly a pocket vape. I can load an oven full and just put it in my pocket. I barely notice it is there and it's usually all I need when I'm out and about.

Pcpvapors

Based only on my experience of usage.

Love my Gn0mes..... at home. I can't really imagine using one on the go. The same could be said about the Supreme. These may be portable vapes, but because the need of a torch, they aren't exactly pocket vapes. I really love the Solo, but again, too big to be truly pocketable, especially with the needed stem. All are portable, none are pocket vapes. My Pax, on the other hand, offers fantastic, lung busting hits on medium. In my mind, the Pax is truly a pocket vape. I can load an oven full and just put it in my pocket. I barely notice it is there and it's usually all I need when I'm out and about.

I agree with the gnomes not so pocket friendly nature, however it does a damn good job out on the fishing boat, it's seen a few disc golf courses as well! It's by no means your "sneak a hit" vape. To be totally honest, besides the oil pens, I have yet to be blown away with dry flower portables. I haven't found a pocket friendly portable that hits like a VG when it's in the sweet spot or the Gn0me however things look promising. I remain optimistic.

Pcpvapors,

Shmoo

I don't own one, but a lot of members have said that the Inhalater XP is one of the hardest hitting pocket vapes. Check out some of the demo videos in the XP thread, it's pretty ridiculous.

Shmoo,
Reactions: dibdab
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom