Hard hitting (low temp) vape.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I've just removed several posts that were either trolling accusations or replies to those posts. If you think a member is trolling, please report the post and don't reply to it.

@GoldenBud You are either being purposely obtuse, or you're trolling. If a member can't tell the difference, then you are part of the problem. That's why I didn't hand out any warning points (yet) in this thread. I've given you countless breaks lately, but if your posts continue to antagonize our membership, then I'm going to start handing you some warning points.

:peace:

GoldenBud

I've just removed several posts that were either trolling accusations or replies to those posts. If you think a member is trolling, please report the post and don't reply to it.

@GoldenBud You are either being purposely obtuse, or you're trolling. If a member can't tell the difference, then you are part of the problem. That's why I didn't hand out any warning points (yet) in this thread. I've given you countless breaks lately, but if your posts continue to antagonize our membership, then I'm going to start handing you some warning points.

:peace:
Understood. Will take care of it. Thanks

2pumpchump

I would go with a desktop ball vapes Zeal seams to be a popular option. I would probable spring Zirk version if you wanting the terp hits .

2pumpchump,

XpeeN

It is a ball vape
Every ball vape will be good for him
Bigger heater > lower temps
Smaller heater > higher temps

I do not think TM/logs will be fine for him. better using a ball vape or some big heater, idk.

ask @vaporcman if you don't believe me
he's a pro
I assume we're talking about pure convection here. Correct me it I'm wrong here:
Bigger heater means the heater can be set at a lower temp while being able to maintain the desired temp, so bigger heater -> lower HEATER temp, so even if you have a smaller heater, it doesn't matter much in this case, because the low temp requirement. Basically
It depends on how long the air pass through the heater so it can get as close to its temp as possible. We want to draw slow anyway to let the herb vaporize better, and to give more time for said air to pass through the heater. So, the bowl temp depends on the size and temp of the heater, but because we're talking about low temps nothing stops us to use higher heater temp to compensate about the small heater size. The heater will have issues doing high temp vaping, but it's not OP's issue.

2pumpchump

If you settle on a ball vape check out the Injector heaters in the classified. A longtime FC member is starting to sell an amazing heavy hitter of his own so he is selling a few from his collection I got one brand new.

@Grass Yes and @DoctorGreenthumb there is an ignore key. You will wonder how you lived without one,
Kinda new to ball vapes my self but if I'm not bad wrong injector type ball vapes are more convection witch good options as well looking for flavor. If you buy your PID and COIL separate be sure they are wired the same. And compression of temperatures of the coil temp is only that . It in no way represents the air temperature going passed your bud ! That goes for all ball and gem vapes

Edit .....
Some pids do not show active temp even just like the 1 I'm using
The temp on the pids at best represents a heater temp we start with my rubies are actually 50 degrees below my pid temp this is around the said offset in DC pids
.. from this point the temperature in your room the rate you draw the space of the heater from the bud .. is going to change the actual temperature you are vaping however it with the vapes that are running in the 375 degrees range it's impassable for your temp to be above that

Last edited:
2pumpchump,
Reactions: XpeeN

GoldenBud

I assume we're talking about pure convection here. Correct me it I'm wrong here:
Bigger heater means the heater can be set at a lower temp while being able to maintain the desired temp, so bigger heater -> lower HEATER temp, so even if you have a smaller heater, it doesn't matter much in this case, because the low temp requirement. Basically
It depends on how long the air pass through the heater so it can get as close to its temp as possible. We want to draw slow anyway to let the herb vaporize better, and to give more time for said air to pass through the heater. So, the bowl temp depends on the size and temp of the heater, but because we're talking about low temps nothing stops us to use higher heater temp to compensate about the small heater size. The heater will have issues doing high temp vaping, but it's not OP's issue.
The one and only.... Huge heater..... low temps.... seriously something from another space
333F (!)

damn. that's something else

GoldenBud,
Reactions: simba

Piecho

The one and only.... Huge heater..... low temps.... seriously something from another space
333F (!)

damn. that's something else
Looks interesting, but I can't find any with shipping available to the EU. Do you know any similar projects?

GoldenBud

Looks interesting, but I can't find any with shipping available to the EU. Do you know any similar projects?
The Supreme is discontinued
It's hard to find huge heaters nowadays
You can get some big but not huge heaters
Maybe Verdamper but it's not like the Supreme I think

GoldenBud,

Texus

While I don't know the exact temps that each is hitting, I think that outside of traditional ball vape designs with PIDs that give temp read out, you might want to look into the Herborizer. Still the most flavorful hits I get and hits hard enough to be a heavy hitter in my book (tho not as hard as ball vapes, where you start trading flavor for intensity of hit). A big favorite of Jerry @stickstones of POTV and you can see his thoughts on some Troy and Jerry show episodes. While Troy goes for MORE BIGGER, Jerry is more of a low temp flavor guy.

I also like the Couchlog idea, that would be a log/ball combo. I like that the recently announced JoDa glass WPA lets you adjust the screen to heater distance, and if his XL Nano stems are anything to go by, you should have very nice tight tolerances. (XL Nano isn't a bad idea either with your preferences). Also a big fan of how close you can get the CL heater to flower in the @VGOODIEZ bowl for 14mm injectors. It even gives you a lil window below the screen to view the density of the vapor.

And for ballers, if you want low temps I recommend the diffuser style of the TKO or Zeal. Compared to injector style vapes, diffuser designs get flower and a larger surface area of it closer to the hot balls and coil, letting you run at lower temps.

A great seal between baller and bowl also helps. Best seal I know of from my experience is the TKO and the Infinity Bowl. Or for microdosing the "injector adapter" is actually used by many TKO users as a "Minfinity bowl" using the screw hole originally intended to attach to TKO baller head to hold a Minfinity handle from @DFreeZ_Designs that let's you use it as a bowl instead.

Halogen heating could also work well here if I'm correctly reading between the lines of why you want low temps. Can't say what temps the Halo runs at, but halogen is great for unique flavorful extractions that I assume are pretty low temp judging by the clouds and what the ABV looks like. But that unique extraction still has great effects from its terp extraction.

Hope this helps.

2pumpchump

Thanks for all the replies.
Ive only seen the verdamper on the troy and jerry show, but it looks dope. The price tag is up there however.
Im thinking a ball vape would probably meet my needs, Any recommendations as there are quite a few of them in the market nowadays.
And, how well do ball vapes do with small loads, like 0.05g bowls?
I noticed is seams a lot of people went on a rampage rather than be of their best help . Not sure what was said .and don't car .. I missed this part as I was skipping over post last night ... please remember my earlier post about temperatures of pids and so forth ...
But I just noticed you said something about a .0.05g bowl my I ask why a bowl the size of the smallest dynavape .. I only reason I ask is to help you find vapes you might be interested in

Texus

I noticed is seams a lot of people went on a rampage rather than be of their best help . Not sure what was said .and don't car .. I missed this part as I was skipping over post last night ... please remember my earlier post about temperatures of pids and so forth ...
But I just noticed you said something about a .0.05g bowl my I ask why a bowl the size of the smallest dynavape .. I only reason I ask is to help you find vapes you might be interested in
Good catch on the size of the loads. If a Dynavap doesn't hit hard enough for you, look at the Anvil with its smallest bowl. The only of that butane stem style vapes that I'd consider a heavy hitter. But you'd want to hit it gently for lower temp, more flavorful hits. Putting the torch closer to the clicking device at the end of it. I tend to hit mine a bit harder, and wouldn't consider it as being part of that top tier for flavor like the Herborizer or Halo.

2pumpchump

Good catch on the size of the loads. If a Dynavap doesn't hit hard enough for you, look at the Anvil with its smallest bowl. The only of that butane stem style vapes that I'd consider a heavy hitter. But you'd want to hit it gently for lower temp, more flavorful hits. Putting the torch closer to the clicking device at the end of it. I tend to hit mine a bit harder, and wouldn't consider it as being part of that top tier for flavor like the Herborizer or Halo.
Thanks I'm gonna guess you did the same as me and scroll over it lol 😂
But that's exactly why I ask . I can't speak for the anvil but if torch vapes is acceptable the are a few I can say have good flavor and can are fairly hard hiters like the fusion witch is IH compatible also.. Their is a handful of torch ball vapes some of them are having good luck with IH as well.. and I've more options @Piecho is the tempest on the market yet?

2pumpchump,

Piecho

Thanks I'm gonna guess you did the same as me and scroll over it lol 😂
But that's exactly why I ask . I can't speak for the anvil but if torch vapes is acceptable the are a few I can say have good flavor and can are fairly hard hiters like the fusion witch is IH compatible also.. Their is a handful of torch ball vapes some of them are having good luck with IH as well.. and I've more options @Piecho is the tempest on the market yet?
Preorders are sold out. On the website they mention premiere in November, so should be about days.

Piecho,

2pumpchump

@PeteyS i also noticed you also said something about a price range .. what is your budget ?
And as it has been pointed out their is a handful of new vapes on the way as well as restocking of some if you are willing to wait .. I believe most any desktop ball vapes will have no problem vaping .0.05g back to back all day long at low temperatures .. do understand injector type ball vapes usually have higher temperatures in the pid as they have more room the hot air has to travel. But I know they are diffuser stile vapes that are capable of giving the hit you described at 350 using pids without the offset that would be around 300 on DC pids for what I read

PeteyS

Thanks for all the great replies, I see alot of ball vapes, and some other vapes that Im not sure if ill be able to source.
Does anyone know if the E nano XL has a large enough heater for my use case. I know it aint a ball vape, but it would be easy to find, and doesn't have the super hot handle piece to worry about.
As for price range, I would say 250 max, So I think that puts out alot of the more premium vapes.
Ive never heard of the Zeal, or omega vapes, Im going to do some research on them right now.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
As for price range, I would say 250 max, So I think that puts out alot of the more premium vapes.
Ive never heard of the Zeal, or omega vapes, Im going to do some research on them right now

Yeah then these are what you want, it's not all in one, although you can get a complete kit I believe, but it should have the best performance at the lowest price, like I said before most bang for buck value I think!

Texus

Thanks for all the great replies, I see alot of ball vapes, and some other vapes that Im not sure if ill be able to source.
Does anyone know if the E nano XL has a large enough heater for my use case. I know it aint a ball vape, but it would be easy to find, and doesn't have the super hot handle piece to worry about.
Ive never heard of the Zeal, or omega vapes, Im going to do some research on them right now.
I have an Enano XL and love it. Still hits hard, tho not at level of ballers. But really satisfying and strong hits. And man, why did I sleep on logs all those years? Ease of use, inscupicuosness and looks can't be beat. And such a direct experience that you've got killer flavor too. Ergonomically, I'm not sure logs can be beat. Except maybe for VapBong Collyland stuff.

When your wallet has recovered a touch JoDa Glass has some killer aftermarket glass stems and WPA with a really nice tolerance that's as good as you are gonna get from glass on any log vape.

2pumpchump

I have an Enano XL and love it. Still hits hard, tho not at level of ballers. But really satisfying and strong hits. And man, why did I sleep on logs all those years? Ease of use, inscupicuosness and looks can't be beat. And such a direct experience that you've got killer flavor too. Ergonomically, I'm not sure logs can be beat. Except maybe for VapBong Collyland stuff.

When your wallet has recovered a touch JoDa Glass has some killer aftermarket glass stems and WPA with a really nice tolerance that's as good as you are gonna get from glass on any log vape.
I have absolutely no experience with log vapes other than I seen 1 used online .
But for ..LOW TEMP .HARD HITTER. AT. 0.05g !!!!!!
A log vape might be your best option...
@PeteyS this is why I ask about the .0.05g is it dose not take a large heater to vape that amount. Now if you wanted to do back to back bowls a larger heater will help this is wear I can't speak for log vapes ... but IMHO most every vape that has been recommended will crush 0.05g if given the chance ... log vapes have looked interesting to me but strayed away because I was looking for a bigger bowl ..

Texus

XL Nano does offer a bigger bowl than most logs, which was part of the appeal for me. Troy and Jerry had a good episode on it that influenced my decision to pull the trigger.

2pumpchump

XL Nano does offer a bigger bowl than most logs, which was part of the appeal for me. Troy and Jerry had a good episode on it that influenced my decision to pull the trigger.
As stated I'm new to logs myself.
With having Bigger bowls I guess it also has a good heater ... I ask for my knowledge as in @PeteyS case I don't believe that will be a problem but ask for people like me that is going to slam down any thing below 0.10g in 1 hit and do it again...

2pumpchump,
Reactions: hillbill

PeteyS

Yeah, the log vapes def have my attention. Im kinda trying to narrow it down between the Enano Og, Nxt, or the XL.
Does anyone have some comparison on which one of these three models will give the strongest hits at low temperatures.

PeteyS,

2pumpchump

Yeah, the log vapes def have my attention. Im kinda trying to narrow it down between the Enano Og, Nxt, or the XL.
Does anyone have some comparison on which one of these three models will give the strongest hits at low temperatures.
Please remember I have no experience with this stile of vapes ... but I did go look up them for you the largest 1 will be the hardest hitting at low temperatures for 2 reasons ...A it will hold more herb ..B it has more surface Area of bowl better flavor ... also the larger models do heat quicker .. but I'm not sure if I read it correctly!!!! But it dose mention the temp specks it can do but in no way is temp control has a nobb to turn it up or down ... Kinda like a dimer switch for lights..

PLEASE DON'T HOLD ME TO THAT AND CORECT ME IF I DID MISSREAD !

2pumpchump,

RedZep

Thanks for all the replies.
Ive only seen the verdamper on the troy and jerry show, but it looks dope. The price tag is up there however.
Im thinking a ball vape would probably meet my needs, Any recommendations as there are quite a few of them in the market nowadays.
And, how well do ball vapes do with small loads, like 0.05g bowls?
I much prefer the Tinymight to ball vapes for low temp vaping. Because you can instantly step the temp up to kill the bowl after the terpy hits. Ball vapes have zero temperature agility. The TM bowl is also small and concentrated. All the heat goes directly into it.

Also low temp hits are better dry which the TM excels at.

I bought a B0 looking to use it for low temp. But I ended up keeping it high temp for one hitters.

Top Bottom