Hard hitting (low temp) vape.

PeteyS

Can anyone recommend me a hard hitting vape(Portable or desktop) that can hit hard at low temps(356f range).
Im not looking for clouds at this temp, but would like to get a nice strong terp hit.
Up until now I have been using my Vtower with d dave one hitter, but recently broke the bowl for that setup, making it unusable.
Now going back to my mighty+, Im finding that Im not able to get that low temp, terp hurting hit anymore.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Get the tinymight, you know what to do, you can absolutely get thick visible vapor at that temp, and you can start even lower! The TM is awesome because it has a full temp range dial, I can get visible vapor super low on the dial with plain WPA and hook, such fantastic flavor and versatility (if you want a little more hybrid heating I would highly recommend the firewood9 for great low temp vapors as well)

hoptimum

Can anyone recommend me a hard hitting vape(Portable or desktop) that can hit hard at low temps(356f range).
Im not looking for clouds at this temp, but would like to get a nice strong terp hit.
Up until now I have been using my Vtower with d dave one hitter, but recently broke the bowl for that setup, making it unusable.
Now going back to my mighty+, Im finding that Im not able to get that low temp, terp hurting hit anymore.

I go with a log or a ball vape for low temperature terpy hits.

vaporcman

If you want some strong terpy hit at low temp i can only recomand the verdamper. i keep saying its the tastiest beast. one thing can be counted as a downside is it's huge bowl that can hold up to 2g i believe but i've never used that much with it and always rocked it with 0.2 for years cheers

GoldenBud

you need a big heater
big heater works well with low temps (probably slow draw will work better)
smaller heater works well with high temps
that's the "equation" (in super simple form lol)

something like B1, Taroma XL, ZX Zeal all these

the best vape for 356F was the Supreme. because the heater was huge.
it's hard to find such a vape nowadays. but pick something heavy and big....
Verdamper will work ofc too....

PeteyS

Thanks for all the replies.
Ive only seen the verdamper on the troy and jerry show, but it looks dope. The price tag is up there however.
Im thinking a ball vape would probably meet my needs, Any recommendations as there are quite a few of them in the market nowadays.
And, how well do ball vapes do with small loads, like 0.05g bowls?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Thanks for all the replies.
Ive only seen the verdamper on the troy and jerry show, but it looks dope. The price tag is up there however.
Im thinking a ball vape would probably meet my needs, Any recommendations as there are quite a few of them in the market nowadays.

You can microdose with them fine, Yeah if you don't mind the home setup that would give you the most mass, most bang for your buck, my recommendation is always cloud connoisseur people really seem to be loving the new Omega (can use removed from nail)

GoldenBud

something like the Zeal/XZ/Omega/B0 but remember it's not 355F temp on the PID, it's like 400F or more, and because there's a "gap" between the heater and the bowl the real temp is closer to 355F other than 400F.. but if these heaters were as huge as the Supreme probably 355F would work too...also the draw velocity reduces the temp...

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
You can microdose with them fine, Yeah if you don't mind the home setup that would give you the most mass, most bang for your buck, my recommendation is always cloud connoisseur people really seem to be loving the new Omega (can use removed from nail)
The Omega absolutely rules. The cordless thing seems like a gimmick but I absolutely notice when I go back to my corded vapes. I love it and I suspect it will become a popular feature on more ball vapes.

For this use case, the Omega is great because you can choose from 3 different modules from 14mm to 22mm. And I happen to love hitting a small amount in a 14mm bowl at 450°F on the prophet .

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
yeah heater on 450F but he wants 355F, if the heater is on 450F how much within the bowl?
Why the hell would I possibly care what the bowl temp is? The setting is on the PID just like every enail head in existence.

Some, like DC, have an offset. But what matters is what you are getting as a result.

I do think it's great if you can get your coils to a low temperature for safety, but any sort of guesswork about bowl or cannabis temperature is pointless. Just like those asinine boiling point charts that are so popular.

GoldenBud

Why the hell would I possibly care what the bowl temp is? The setting is on the PID just like every enail head in existence.
he asked for 355F.. not 450F.. i don't think a ball vape can do 355F maybe SUPER slow draw..but maybe 400F~ it's still kinda low temps because some heat is gone by the time the hot air arrives into the herb..

GoldenBud,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
he asked for 355F.. not 450F.. i don't think a ball vape can do 355F maybe SUPER slow draw..but maybe 400F~ it's still kinda low temps because some heat is gone by the time the hot air arrives into the herb..
I see, thank you for explaining. I have taken my zirc Zeal down to 350F but was unsatisfying.

However I think any actual prescribed temperature in any vape is a fools errand. There are too many variables to say what is actually happening.

But yes as you said, the PID reflects the measured coil temperature modulo some offset.

GoldenBud

I see, thank you for explaining. I have taken my zirc Zeal down to 350F but was unsatisfying.

However I think any actual prescribed temperature in any vape is a fools errand. There are too many variables to say what is actually happening.

But yes as you said, the PID reflects the measured coil temperature modulo some offset.
yeah only the Supreme could really do 355F thick cloud hits it seems... HUGE heater..
maybe 400F works with the Omega/Zeal? super slow draw.. idk
I am hearing good things about these two

GoldenBud

Doesn't matter, really they just wanted low temps, the precise temp doesn't matter...
need somebody to try 390F super slow draw and see.. or 400F...there must be the best point of hard hitting low temps... maybe it's 450F idk.. but it should be super slow draw..steady draw..

GoldenBud,

GoldenBud

but it's 400$ vs Zeal kit as 150$ or Tiodw "kit' cost 170$ in AliExpress, or Omega kit around 200$ or so? 220$?
and the heater of Zeal/Tiodw/Omega is bigger than CL

GoldenBud,
Top Bottom