Spammers? In our forum?

:p

P.S. your link is messed up. happt://www.happyvappy.com/

vtac,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Read the Rules. Hope you understand. :)

Are you one of the HV's inventors by chance?

vtac,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Ok, just a satisfied customer?

Edit: My apologies if so. Please let us know what you like about the Happy Vappy.

:)

vtac,

4twenty

vtac said:
Ok, just a satisfied customer?

Edit: My apologies if so. Please let us know what you like about the Happy Vappy.

:)
Well, it's easy to use and I find a little bit of herb goes a long way - surprisingly so, so I save money on supplies.

4twenty,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Nice, yeah that's right, the HV is another vape that works best with un-ground little nuggets.

The Gizmodo review was pretty funny too. :D

Sorry again for the misunderstanding, the fact that it was your first post set off my vapor enhanced paranoia alarms.

Vape on! How's that vancity bud treating you?

:cheers:

vtac,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
As a side note, the comments on the aforementioned review are kind of telling on the general public's knowledge of vaporizers.

13 mentions of the Volcano and 1 for the SSV.

"Volcano is the BEST, $700 but worth every penny!!!1"

:p

vtac,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
Hey the HappyVappy looks like a plastic purple-days. Pretty similair ... like similair to a inavap.

Be intersting to see the bowl, how you load it, info about the heater etc.

vaporcloud,

marcuss

above the clouds
my opinion? this vape is crap!
Why?.....too much plastic/teflon....they try to copy the herbalaire but everybody knows this is a low grade vape...just make some googlin' and you get the answer!
I'm sure nothing to do with the P.D. and also quite different to the junky inavap that was my first false step :( in the vapor realm.(Yes sometimes i'll do a report of this shitty vape)

I cannot understand why people should look to the shell color instead of the inside of a vape.....seems that apparence is the most important quality in these days isn't it?

Welcome in 4twenty! I hope you can share your happy vappy report as soon as possible to make this forum everyday more interesting!

marcuss,

max

Out to lunch
New members are always welcome 4twenty, but your thread did read like spam, especially since that company uses affilitates. ;)

That's a little strong IMO marcuss, although I'm sure it's been called 'CrappyVappy' before. :lol:

The Vappy is closest in design to the herbalAire. If it uses the same small inlet air holes as the herbalAire (18 of 'em), then efficiency should be very good. No bags though, so it's direct draw only and it'll leave a lot to be desired in the vaping satisfaction dept. for most people compared to a standard whip vape. At least they've lowered the price. At $200 it was not a good choice IMO.

max,

marcuss

above the clouds
max said:
New members are always welcome 4twenty, but your thread did read like spam, especially since that company uses affilitates. ;)

That's a little strong IMO marcuss, although I'm sure it's been called 'CrappyVappy' before. :lol:

The Vappy is closest in design to the herbalAire. If it uses the same small inlet air holes as the herbalAire (18 of 'em), then efficiency should be very good. No bags though, so it's direct draw only and it'll leave a lot to be desired in the vaping satisfaction dept. for most people compared to a standard whip vape. At least they've lowered the price. At $200 it was not a good choice IMO.
maybe a little strong...but we are so lucky to have a really polite person like you that translate my true ghetto slang into something more diplomatic....sorry me badboy!

marcuss,

max

Out to lunch
If 4twenty had come to the forum saying it was 'the best' I would have 'politely' told him he was full of shit. :lol:

It should be a pretty efficient, reliable vape for him, but I don't think it'll get much interest here. We know the best performers and those will be the ones that people will hear about when they come to FC.

but we are so lucky to have a really polite person like you
Are you sure you don't have me confused with someone else? :evil:

max,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
4twenty said:
vtac said:
Read the Rules. Hope you understand. :)

Are you one of the HV's inventors by chance?
No. :/ I live in Vancouver, and have a HappyVappy.
did you ever try the herbal air ? if you did ...is there a big difference

Ps:

welcome here ;) I'm also canadien ....but I'live in quebec !!!

enjoy fc

Clear_Dome,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
According to some sites the HV and HerbalAire are the same minus the pump. They also say the HV and inavap are all made by Vapir. Could explain the plastic and crappy design if they are.

vaporcloud,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
ya most of the coment I eard in the past was hv = crap and ha = good ....is there any software or board inside the hv to control temp. ??

Clear_Dome,

max

Out to lunch
vapor_cloud said:
According to some sites the HV and HerbalAire are the same minus the pump. They also say the HV and inavap are all made by Vapir. Could explain the plastic and crappy design if they are.
That would be funny if it weren't sad. Sooo much bad info out there. :rolleyes:

The Vappy and herbalAire originally shared the same shell. The airflow design is the same. They never shared the same electronics. The Vappy doesn't have a temp control. The herbalAire has one, and also has a 3-way LED showing when the designated temp has been reached. The herbalAire shell isn't plastic. It's nylon impregnated with glass.

I've read that the Vapezilla vapes, as well as the Vapolution, are also made by Vapir. More baseless rumors from people who don't have a clue. Vapir isn't even a company. The Vapir brand vapes are made by Air2.

max,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
There is very little info on their site. Nothing about what the heater is made of etc. I don't like the idea of a teflon mouth piece either :uhoh:

vaporcloud,

max

Out to lunch
Just to be clear and not spread more garbage, everything in bold print in this post are lies put out by Wicked Roots, the maker of the Vapezilla.

If it's like the herbalAire (I would assume so) the heater is completely isolated from the vapor path. The teflon is perfectly safe at the low temps involved. Teflon on cooking utensils is safe up to 500 F.

is there any software or board inside the hv to control temp. ??
There must be. Haven't heard any complaints about it.

Here's an example of some of the outstanding info out there. This is what http://www.marijuanavaporizer.org/happy-vappy-vaporizer-review-marijuana-vaporizer/ has to say about the Vappy.

"This is a non adjustable vaporizer like the Herbalaire but worse. Super light taste. Very slow warm up and heated plastic kills. Don?t waste your money."

This is one of the fake review sites put up by Wicked Roots. They list both the herbalAire and HV in the catagory of 'Bad Vaporizers'. They also say the Volcano is dangerous to use. :rolleyes: The review sites have no sponsors and no contact info. That should be a big clue as to their intent. They're also way out of date, listing vapes that aren't even made anymore.

This was at the end of the Vapezilla review (after they were done trashing the Volcano):

"From a health point of view, Wicked Roots are the only manufacturers that are taking the time to make sure we are not inhaling anything other than pure vapors."

There are other fake sites set up by Wicked Roots too- www.420vaporizers.com is one. Here's the lowdown on the Surfer from that site:
"Silver Surfer
Fake version of the Original Vapor Brothers. Longer warm up, same efficiency, higher price."

And on the Vapor Bros. review we find out that the VB's aluminum heating element (which had tons of failures by the way) is much better than ceramic elements, which tend to explode. :lol:

"The Vapor Brothers Vaporizer is a whip based vaporizer system. This vaporizer has an aluminum heating element . There are many fakes that use ceramic heating elements such as the VaporDoc or the Silver Surfer. These units that are currently using the ceramic heating elements have been reported to explode on the user. Be aware of this fact when purchasing fake duplicates."

Bottom line, the Happy Vappy is a good, safe vape and a lot of people have been satisfied with it. It's not as good as the herbalAire IMO and it's certainly not the same vape. Like the herbalAire, you won't get big, thick vapor hits from it, but it's an efficient design where you don't have to grind your herb to get it all vaped. It's not going to be the choice of the informed, discerning buyer, because there are other direct draw vapes that put out more satisfying vapor for the same money. But it's not dangerous to use or a ripoff.

max,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
Yeah I came across those fake review site in the past ..LOL but it's the first time I eard about the EXPLODING CERAMIC ELEMENT LOLLLLLLLLLL ....just an other thing to prouve that wicked root = nice bullshitter ...... I'll start my extreme and continu to laught about this joke ....Oh shit it use a huge EXOPLODING ceramic element GET DOMEEE :ninja:

the only realy bad thing about the herbal air that I notice is the poor flo ...all there rest was ok !!

Clear_Dome,

Phaang

Fog Huffer
I've had a HV for about 1-1/2 years. I like it enough, but it does have some drawbacks. It's good and stealthy so my 12-year old daughter won't know what the hell it is; it has a warm-up time of 3 minutes or so, and you just drop a nugget in and off you go. I bought a dc converter for the car and used it on a couple of road trips. But, it's slow to get a full round of hits, and the hits are pretty light.

A friend of mine just picked up a box vape (I think it's a VW, maybe?) and the hits off that were AWESOME. I'm looking at upgrading to a Da Buddha, and using that (when my daughter ain't around!). Also a Vapor Genie for when I'm outside and don't have 120VAC! The Happy Vappy may get donated to some of my combuster friends who need to get enlightened to the wonders of vapors.

Love the site, I've been vapping for a while, but now I'm joining the legions of well-informed! I'm never going back to combustion.

Phaang,

Phaang

Fog Huffer
I should point out also, the HV has only four inlet holes in the chamber. No taste of plastic or teflon that I could discern...

Phaang,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom