Hand Crank Grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.

suarez7

Hey guys

Im pretty new to the world of the green stuff and I bought myself a Hand Crank Grinder (see below)

photo.jpg

After putting in some green that was almost dry the grinder did its job perfectly with a couple of revolutions of the crank

Just wanted to hear what everyone thinks of these kind of grinders, Ive heard good & bad

Its not a sharpstone (wish it was) its just unbranded and as you can see in the pic my old grassleaf 440 looks feeble compared to the hand crank grinder

suarez7,

Cleanfiend

The general consensus regarding grinders is that you can get a finer grind with a two piece grinder than with a four piece. The reason for this is that size of the holes in the grinder that allow the product to fall into the collection chamber. The smaller the hole, the finer the grind. With no holes, you can grind the product down to a very fine consistency, which depending upon what type of vape you are using, can be desirable. Hope this helps....

Cleanfiend,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
I bought a hand crank grinder because the 'traditional' grinder was too difficult for me to use. Lasted about 2 weeks until I put so much in the grinder that the threads were stripped. So you could kinda say I'm set against them :)

Tom

tdavie,

weedemon

enthusiast
I've never used a crank style buster either. they look cool, but I have heard a lot of stories about how they are not as durable as standard grinders.

I love my 2 pc med ti space case :p

weedemon,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom