Heya FCers! I've got a Sharpstone Grinder and one day was shocked to find the silver coating paint had chipped off!! (on the magnet). It was quite weird because the grinder's been working great the whole time & there was no extra abuse or anything... it just randomly peeled off. Now the magnet is exposed and there is tiny magnet powder, or some sort of powder that is metallic... The upper magnet is fine and so far the power of the magnet is strong enough to attract the powder & not have it go all over the place. Grinder has two magnets, 1 for top part, 1 for bottom part, should be just like your grinders hehe.... 1) Is the powder toxic & harmful if they fell into my blend? 210C is my highest vape temp. 2) Does anyone know the best way to get the powder off & out? - Right now its hard to get powder out since it "sticks" to the magnet, like it's metallic & attracted to the magn - I was thinking of using a stronger magnet to attract the powder particles 3) Anyone have this problem & any good info to know? - How long are Sharpstones / Grinders supposed to last before they come into problems like this??? I thought they were good forever... Thanks & vape on!!