Greta Thunberg

Status
Not open for further replies.

TiSteamo

VAPEnsiero... sull'ali dorate...
I find shameful the image that the oil company X Site has printed on the helmets of its employees, depicting raped Greta Thunberg.
Greta-Thunberg-633x360.jpg

The president of the company, when asked, replied: Well, after all She Is 17 years old ...
Dickhead!
And Greta: they are desperate, it is the demonstration that we are winning.

ClaretVape

I find shameful the image that the oil company X Site has printed on the helmets of its employees, depicting raped Greta Thunberg.
Greta-Thunberg-633x360.jpg

The president of the company, when asked, replied: Well, after all She Is 17 years old ...
Dickhead!
And Greta: they are desperate, it is the demonstration that we are winning.
The Queen of Doom and Gloom can go fuck herself!

ClaretVape

I guess that you don't care that she's completely correct?
Those pesky facts can be a pain in the ass, right? lol
Facts? Lol that's hilarious! Although in some ways it's scary how people fall for such rhetoric

Last edited:
ClaretVape,

ClaretVape

Fuck no, don't go trying to bring facts into this fantasy.
It's way more fun to denigrate autistic teenage girls and suggest raping them!
That's some serious mental gymnastics there!

Hmm strange how this has been moved and edited from the FuckYou thread. I'll unfollow it as just thinking of the queen of doom and gloom makes me want to burn those old tyres put back

Last edited by a moderator:
ClaretVape,

shredder

It's sad that a young girl has addressed issues that adults are afraid to. But it's her generation that will pay for checks my generation wrote.

I see it clearly as your either for or against a clean environment.

Im for a clean environment for our kids and grandkids. Yes a clean environment will cost us, but the alternative is much much worse.

If I'm wrong we're out a little money. If the other side is wrong the future sucks.

ginolicious

It’ll cost a lot of people’s jobs. Until they have an alternative for all the workers who will lose their jobs, there will always be backlash towards it.

ginolicious,

vapviking

Old & In the Way
There are already sane alternatives that are creating jobs.
It will take a concerted will to change, and vested interests will always be unhappy at that prospect.
And so rather than face a new future, they pick a scapegoat and suggest she is the problem, that she's the one to be pissed off at.

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
I challenge ANYONE who thinks Greta is not amazing to read Greta's Wiki:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greta_Thunberg

Her accomplishments would be nothing short of amazing if she were a normal teenage girl. Among MANY other things she's been nominated 2x for the Nobel Peace prize.

When you take into consideration the personal challenges she has to deal with it's even more impressive.

If you read the Wiki I don't know how you don't come away thinking "There are so many highly intelligent and qualified people who agree with her that you'd have to close up tight to deny the "facts".

For those who are critical of her .... how do your accomplishments compare and where do you get your information?

ClaretVape

I didn't comment in this thread and I've already asked admin to remove my comments as they belong in the Fuck you thread

ClaretVape,

ClaretVape

Public discussion of staff decision. Please read the rules again.
The need for this thread was created, in part, by your comments.
At this point I don't think you'll get to make that call.
It's a very worrying practice. How can we trust the admins when they move and edit comments so that the context is lost.

Makes me.wonder what they do with negative reviews of websites that sponsor them?

ClaretVape,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Manipulated,staged or not ,mad or autistic ,childish, it doesnt matter. Her words and actions do more good to the Planet than all those people wasting their words in hate. I get it why so many people hate her,nobody likes to be judged and to be thrown guilt upon. She makes them feel uncomfortable for destroying the planet .It really spoils the fun when you add some guilt to the feeling.
Greta haters are like parrots ,repeating over and over the same moot points and insults.If you get so triggered by her and are still wasting your time dedicating more than half of your posts on a vaporizer forum to Greta ,IMO you are clearly at the wrong place.
If she provokes anything other than respect in me, it is compassion to her struggle.I would never hate anyone for pointing out my involvement in legitimate problems.If you dont believe in the global warming,ice melting and everything going to shit,i suggest you join the Flatearthers cult,might be the place for such people.
------------
That mockup in the OP with her only shows that there are a lot of lowlife scums that dont deserve to walk this earth,pretty sure Karma is going to hit them back nicely.
And for the record i dont consider myself a Greta fan,i prefer Tommy Iommi and Eddie Hazel,but i do share her concerns for the world,i am dissapointed with all the hate .

Last edited:

ClaretVape

Manipulated,staged or not ,mad or autistic ,childish, it doesnt matter. Her words and actions do more good to the Planet than all those people wasting their words in hate. I get it why so many people hate her,nobody likes to be judged and to be thrown guilt upon. She makes them feel uncomfortable for destroying the planet .It really spoils the fun when you add some guilt to the feeling.
Greta haters are like parrots ,repeating over and over the same moot points and insults.If you get so triggered by her and are still wasting your time dedicating more than half of your posts on a vaporizer forum to Greta ,IMO you are clearly at the wrong place.
If she provokes anything other than respect in me, it is compassion to her struggle.I would never hate anyone for pointing out my involvement in legitimate problems.If you dont believe in the global warming,ice melting and everything going to shit,i suggest you join the Flatearthers cult,might be the place for such people.
------------
That mockup in the OP with her only shows that there are a lot of lowlife scums that dont deserve to walk this earth,pretty sure Karma is going to hit them back nicely.
And for the record i dont consider myself a Greta fan,i prefer Tommy Iommi and Eddie Hazel,but i do share her concerns for the world,i am dissapointed with all the hate .
The problem is that people actually believe that! I'm just wondering what exactly has she done?

P.S Global warming has already been shown to be a hoax, that's why they moved the goalposts to climate change.

The real concern here though, is the moving and editing of comments by the admin, as to misrepresent them. It's extremely worrying because people might actually believe the reviews of sponsored products.

ClaretVape,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
It's a very worrying practice. How can we trust the admins when they move and edit comments so that the context is lost.

Makes me.wonder what they do with negative reviews of websites that sponsor them?

First, you are mistaken that your comments were edited. They were moved because they were part of a discussion that did not belong where it was.

Second, please refrain from accusing anyone of misrepresentation, particularly when you have no evidence.

Next, discussion of staff decisions are not permitted. Please review the rules you agreed to when you signed up. If you have a problem with a moderator action, use a PM.

Finally, you clearly have not read much here if you believe that we don't permit negative reviews. Please do some homework before you make yourself look foolish.

Baron23

Look, I don't hold any animus toward this young lady.

Nor do I believe for even a second that she deserves the access, laudatory comments, and Nobel Prize nominations as I see her as a symbol...really just an icon....fronting for the adults behind her.

Please understand that I have absolutely no skeptism regarding warming of the planet and climate change. We have been changing this planet since we first picked up a stick and learned to use it as a tool. And, of course our impact to the planet has accelerated with our population growth and industrialization.

However, I still have yet to see a workable approach to changing this deteriorating situation...or at least one that won't knock up back to the per-industrial, pastoral world and destroy economies world wide.

Let's take the Paris Climate Accord. I'm glad we pulled out of it. ALL of the goals for each country were written by that country and its all voluntary, with no oversight, and no enforcement.

So, just because we pursue and implement the USA goals doesn't mean that China and greater Asia, India, most of Africa, and a great deal of South and Latin America will do similarly. As a matter of fact, I am willing to state that places like China and India will laugh when we tell them they need to quite open burning, use of coal and other dirty sources of energy, etc. It just won't happen.

And even though you are at the deep end of the pool when some kid pisses in the shallow end, you are still in a pool with this kid's piss. See what I'm saying.

AOC (bless her very dense little head), for example, is completely willing to tank our economy with her Green Deal without any assurances whatsoever that anybody else would adopt those policies and as a result without any assurances that they would change a damn thing.

So, I also don't see the forces behind Ms Thunberg putting forth answers to these issues. So, to me it just fear mongering coupled with people's admiration of her which I suspect is more related to their desire to be viewed as fucking "woke" than with any real accomplishments.

Not sure why I weighed in on this thread and I probably will stay out of it. Far too much potential for strife and warning points! haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom