1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Grenco Science - G Pen Pro Herbal Vaporizer

Discussion in 'Thread Candidates' started by TheKeeper, Aug 9, 2014.

1. TheKeeper

TheKeeper Former Combuster

Hi best forum on the net.

I'm surprised nobody on FC is talking about the G Pen Pro herbal vaporizer. I purchased one of these (got it for for $75US - the retail is $99US) several weeks ago and so far it's performing quite well. It's a $130 US less than the Pinnacle Pro, slightly smaller, heats up faster & has a longer battery life. Seems to be very, very promising.

Link: Grenco Science - G Pen Pro

[​IMG]

Link: Here's a YouTube Unboxing & Review

Last edited: Aug 9, 2014
  2. SiDankies

SiDankies Well-Known Member

If you designed something.. and people liked it. Then a year later you found out that other companys were stealing your designs would you like that?

This is a direct copy off of the PNP thats why nobody is talking about it. Support american companies who use legit medical grade parts and heating elements.

sasNW likes this.
  3. ean

ean Active Member

its a titan

Mr. Gweilo 420 likes this.
  4. Shit Snacks

Shit Snacks Well-Known Member

Yea this is just a rebranded Titan... We need to make that thread title like Titan (GPro/Force/Tundra/Apex/Etc)

Quetzalcoatl, Mr. Gweilo 420 and ean like this.
  5. ean

ean Active Member

and god only knows how many other names are out now...

6. TheKeeper

TheKeeper Former Combuster

A direct copy that is $130US less than the PNP with a much faster heat up time and longer battery life.

I spent over $250US with VaporBLUNT for the PNP (purchased the mouthpiece with glass) and it's my go to vape at home (occasionally I whip out the Arizer Solo with PVHES) and on the road.

Regardless, if it's a rebranded Titan (one of the few vaporizers I have not owned) this thing works well out of the box for $75US.

Competition = the customer always wins/better products/lower prices.

Edward Hyde likes this.
  7. HillaryClinton

HillaryClinton Future ruler of earth

I disagree.

A copy does nothing for us, especially one at the possible risk of our health, not only that but it advances nothing, I appreciate unique ideas and design as a customer, new thing, no rehashed things. I can go on Ebay right now and probably elsewhere and get a Pinnacle for 100 dollars shipped(Just checked). Sure it might not come with a warranty but neither does this copy(If it does I doubt its a good one)...that's 25 more dollars for peace of mind and to support the original creators.

I am in for a Grasshopper, that's a new and exciting design, it cost me 89 dollars.

Spend your money wisely.

Vapologist likes this.
  8. Mr. Gweilo 420

Mr. Gweilo 420 Dude

Grenco Science? Apart from Atmos, one of the clear leaders and innovators in the vaporiser market. NOT!! lol stay away from this one :)

Shit Snacks and mrweed like this.
  9. mrweed

mrweed vaporizer review blogger

well, i think we are the losers here, since we are the ones that inhale shit from that dubious vaporizer. the smell and taste clearly says "dangerous" to me. china has proven by now, that they can come up with a good unit, but this is not one of these

wyatt herb and Mr. Gweilo 420 like this.
  10. THC SCIENTIFIC

THC SCIENTIFIC Black Gold Manufacturer

I disagree.

UpTech vs TET = Competition

Indica vs Vaporblunt = Competition

DIvinci vs Ploom = Competition

Why? Well see all of these units are unique designs, where the companies spent large amounts of money to design and produce.

When a company copies a product it does nothing for a industry as the original company is now under mass amounts of debt and its own design is now being copied without being able to pay off the debt.

Now when a company only copies, do you think its any good for the consumers when the companies that innovate are no longer in business?

Think about it, Grenco has nothing in their line up that has been a innovation, and directly supporting that is supporting a company that copies rather then innovates.

Just a thought, and if you look hard enough there is also some products you will not buy a copy of. Think about it a American company who designs and markets an item is responsible for any health issues that may pop up. What happens when you find out for the past three months you have been using a product that has questionable materials?

Why do you think we have not jumped on this bandwagon and introduced a variety of rebranded portable herb vapes? I would think twice about the material list as nothing is being verified and you are just taking a company and its word for it since the same vaporizer is mass marketed to other companies.

If i cant afford a Rolex, I will never pretend by wearing a folex.

SiDankies, mrweed, Adobewan and 2 others like this.
  11. Starless

Starless Active Member

People don't seem to have much of a problem in the Flowermate G3 thread.

12. HillaryClinton

HillaryClinton Future ruler of earth

Both the Flovermate and the G3 honestly look like it is trying at least, both don't seem like direct rip offs, although I still am concerned about materials used. The G3 might seem like a Inhalator copy, but thats yet to be seen, lets wait before we bash that one, Flowermate surprised people.

This thing though, come on, it has like 5+ different copies now, all PNP copies...

mrweed likes this.
  13. llamaman001

llamaman001 Well-Known Member

LOL @ the 3 minute auto shutoff. it takes 1.5 minutes to warm up so you only get 1.5 minutes to use it and you have to turn it back on....what kind of morons are working over there...

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors