"Green out" stories

oklahomie

First off, i'd like to thank this forum for helping me make some very educated decisions on the vapes I have purchased in the past. I've lurked here for years, but just recently decided to start posting

:cheers:

We all know you can't overdose on weed, but I know if you are a longtime vaper/smoker you've had some experience with going "one toke over the line".

I'm nice and vaked right now, and i'm in the mood to hear some funny stories about some of those times you guys have had to go through

:popcorn:

I'll start (although this post may need to be revised later :ko:)

Back in high school when I was mainly a combuster, I was blessed with having extremely easy classes after my lunch break. So often times I would dabble in a bit of marijuana once I was off campus.
Well, one day I had brought a friend who was always ranting about how we should smoke together sometime at lunch. I had rolled up a big joint of a very potent strain, intending on being shared with my friend. Once the joint had been back and forth about 3 times, my friend was coughing his brains out. He ended up just surrendering. Although, I wasn't exactly opposed to finishing the joint to myself.
After I had arrived back at school, I realized how red my eyes were when I looked in a mirror. I was very stoned, but my trusty visene bottle had helped me out through some tough times in the past.
But what do ya know, the bottle was empty.

I still wasn't very worried, until I walked into my class to find that we were reading Shakespeare aloud that day. Of course, I was chosen as one of the main characters because I had been late for class that day. I spent the next 50 minutes sounding like an idiot, and trying to shakily read "Othello" while being watched by all my classmates. (Who I feel might have had an idea of why I was acting a bit funny)
:spliff:

I just kept thinking "I really wish my friend had helped me finish that joint". But luckily I made it through to survive another day.

Anyone else?

oklahomie,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
One night a friend on mine had just finished a harvest and had prepared all sorts of goodies; oil, brownies, lots of fresh buds and whatnot. Anyways this was before I discovered vapor the night was filled with smoke and brownies.

There were about 7 people at the party from start to finish... and we had a full batch of very potent brownies, about a gram of BHO and he had set aside an ounce for the party.

Things got... a little out of hand. We're talking quarter ounce blunts lined with hash oil while eating brownie after brownie here. I wasn't drinking, but other people were, and to compensate for the drinking in the games I was imbibing copious amounts of the herb. About four hours into it I realized that colors were all lies and time is actually sideways. I tried to speak this wonderful, shining truth to those around me... and realized I could not talk. Literally. I could move my mouth a little bit, make some croaking noises, but I was either too tired or just paralyzed to do anything. I was in the most literal sense, couchlocked. I think I went to sleep after about 2 minutes of semi-panicking and had the strangest dreams. Anyway, I woke up the next morning, still high as balls. Call my parents and they come pick me up. Get home... realize I have my friends wireless home phone in my pocket. So we have to go back...

I was high for like two days straight after that. Never again.

djonkoman

I thought greening out referred to passing out(with weed involved)? only had that once.
right after dinner I went to a friend's house. there we rolled a joint, mostly from some weed that I had wich was pretty good, but also not extremely strong, the kind where you think it's strong but not that you remember it years later. it was also pretty indica-dominant.
we went for a walk around the neighboorhood while we smoked that joint(with 3 people or so)
after that we returned to another friend's house(who lives next to the house we were before), and there I had 1 beer. we watched tv, and I noticed I was pretty couchlocked, staring at the tv.
around 12 (so well after that joint) I felt a little off, so I went to the bathroom to drink some water. when I closed the door of the room behind me, standing in the hallway, I get a bit dizzy, just like the usual feeling of standing up too quickly after sitting for a while. it gets worse, so I lean against the wall with one hand waiting for my bloodpressure to bounce back to normal.
then it gets even worse, I feel desorientated, and I plunge to the ground. this felt really weird, like I lost control of my muscles and they all relaxed, ragdoll-like. I hit some shelves with my back, wich I did feel(didn't hurt much), but it did feel weird since I was still feeling desorientated.
after that I get up again right away(or at least, that''s how I experienced it), and I open the door again to tell my friends I'm ok(since they must''ve heard the crash of me falling on the floor), and I go sit in the floor in front of the chair I was sitting on so I can stretch now and then, to build up to standing again but slowly this time.
I get some orange juice from my friends, then I build up by sitting on the chair, I stretch again(with my arms above my head), when suddenly my friends are looking at me weird. they tell me I was shaking with my hands above my head. (those friends said on a later ocassion that I didn''t come back into the room right away, wich was how I experienced it, but that there was a short while between my crash and my return to the room)
eventually after I''ve build up to standing, and having drunk some orange juice I''m feeling completely fine again.
I think it was a combination of not having drunk enough(that one beer was the only thing I drunk those few hours, nothing else, no water, no soda), an indicadominant effect(I can''t handle those heavy couchlockstones as well, while the kind of paranoia-inducing sativa-effect that some others can''t handle as well is no problem for me)

since then I make sure to always drink enough and always have a bottle of water with me.

I never experienced anything like that again.
there was however one instance of a heavy couchlockstone that wasn''t really enjoyable.
that was at a party from a friend(the kind of dinner+movie party with a group of 10-15 friends that all know eachother), and I had baked some ABV-brownies for the occassion. the plan was to include some un-vaped weed to to compensate for the heavier stone of abv, but I suspect it was all abv eventually(I baked it together with a friend, he baked a cake and I brownies, we realised we missed an ingredient, I think chocolate, so I had to go to the supermarket while he put the butter on the stove, and I think he threw all abv(20-40 grams) into my butter while putting all the unvaped weed in his butter(he bought the unvaped weed, wich was way less, I had expected him to also take some of the abv too)
at first it was funny since some of the people that had brownies had never been stoned before, but since most weren''t regular smokers so there were still brownies leftover so I ate some more. then the stone hit, and I was completely couchlocked to my chair, luckily it was a chair that could turn around.
so pretty much all I could/wanted to do was sit in that chair and stare at the tv, wich isn''t really my idea of a good high. (a good high can involve watching tv, but with a good high I laugh and am not completely couchlocked and don''t feel bored, while in this case I just stared at the tv, only later when the stone had subsided a little and there were infomercials on tv it got more funny)

so I don''t bake edibles with just abv anymore(I rarely make edibles anyway, but on the rare occassion I do it''s not just with abv)

djonkoman,
Reactions: oklahomie

Pcpvapors

Back in my senior year of high school I had a very easy schedule and decided I would eat a very large fire cracker before my first class. The first hour went by without a hitch, but about halfway throughout 2nd hour I was coming up so fast that it was ripping my face off. By third hour which happened to be my oral communications class I had peaked and needless to say I peaked at the top of Mount Everest. I had forgotten this day I was to be giving a 20 minute presentation on medicinal marijuana (it was a proposal of ours that coming election season). What better way to present a medicinal marijuana presentation than really high on edibles lol. I actually made it through the presentation without a hitch besides using politically incorrect terms "bong" made my teachers eyes get huge. This experience made me respect edibles a hell of a lot more. EAT WITH CAUTION! Lol

Pcpvapors,
Top Bottom