Green dragon from bho reclaim?

cellardoor

Hey FC, I was wondering if I could just wash my rig with everclear or 151 then drink the result after letting it sit for a few weeks or so? I was thinking I might not even have to let it sit that long if the reclaim is decarbed.

cellardoor,

primo303

The reclaim is decarbed from the heat its subjected to when it hits that nail/skillet..so yes, its heat activated and ready to go. However, if you let it sit for a couple weeks UNCOVERED your alc will evaporate and you will be left w oil. Everclear and 151 aren't the most palatable stuff in the world.. Personally, I'd reclaim, evaporate and then dilute into coconut oil and make caps. Coconut oil or glycerine (available at Hobby Lobby in the candy making section) taste way better than that hard liquor..my 2¢

Cheers
primo

primo303,

SD_haze

The reclaim is decarbed from the heat its subjected to when it hits that nail/skillet..so yes, its heat activated and ready to go. However, if you let it sit for a couple weeks UNCOVERED your alc will evaporate and you will be left w oil. Everclear and 151 aren't the most palatable stuff in the world.. Personally, I'd reclaim, evaporate and then dilute into coconut oil and make caps. Coconut oil or glycerine (available at Hobby Lobby in the candy making section) taste way better than that hard liquor..my 2¢

Cheers
primo
You can always mix a green dragon made with 151 into a more manageable cocktail.

edit: I agree caps would be the easiest to take but washing a rig with everclear seems like less steps/work/effort. Unless you've already made caps.

cellardoor

Yeah my biggest issue is finding alcohol that will evaporate, the high proof everclear is illegal where I am and I can't fine anything above 91% iso for the life of me.

cellardoor,

farscaper

As long as 151 will collect the reclaim then yes u can and yes you can use it as soon as you use it to clean. You can also at least reduce it some via heat like green dragon, I do., therfore re- concentraiting your reclaim concentrate.

Now, concentrate.

farscaper,
Top Bottom