Government-Sponsored Study Destroys DEA's Classification of Marijuana as 'Medically Useless'

i dont particulary care what your opinion is or what you think you know...
thats why im not motivated to debate. just to keep the record straight.
once again, I DONT CARE if you/anyone belive me, my opinions, or comments.
you dont like them? I DONT CARE.
sorry i ever opened my fucking mouth to share my opinion.
im trying to bow out of the thread, so stop baiting me.

hit me with your ban stick and block my IP if im so horrible,
but get off my back.

rusty shacklford,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
i dont particulary care what your opinion is or what you think you know...
thats why im not motivated to debate. just to keep the record straight.
once again, I DONT CARE if you/anyone belive me, my opinions, or comments.
you dont like them? I DONT CARE.
sorry i ever opened my fucking mouth to share my opinion.
im trying to bow out of the thread, so stop baiting me.

hit me with your ban stick and block my IP if im so horrible,
but get off my back.

Being wrong is not grounds for banning or even issuing an infraction. Neither is being stubborn. Back-to-back posts might earn you an infraction if a moderator is sure you did it deliberately, but it sure won't be from me because I am involved in this.

If you want me off your back, just do as you said you would and ignore the thread. You have my promise that I won't hold a grudge. You haven't been nearly as offensive as you seem to think. :peace:

pakalolo,
Reactions: Vicki
heh... very funny...

well, before i go, just you do me a favor,
dont be so damn sure of yourself that you get lost in tunnel vision...
just accept the fact that in some way or another that the WHO/UN just might, MIGHT have something to do with the current issues of legality and regulation, since that is in fact, kinda their "thing".
and that it might require your obviously infallable attention on the subject wholeheartedly before deciding that you've been fully educated on the matter. otherwise your completely selling your cannibis activism short by not being complete.
you think mike allison and myself are wrong,
well, mike allison and myself think you are wrong....(paraphrasing, not speaking for mr. allison)
if mr. allison and myself are wrong, big fucking deal, "the dumbass tosspots were derps" you could say...
but if your wrong(which i know, is impossible) then it might prove to be a bigger deal to the movement in general.

rusty shacklford,
Top Bottom