Good Videos to watch when you're Vaked!!

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
nice vids oscar! i actually posted L&T on the previous page, lol
glad you like the name. was lucky it wasn't taken.
love the flower video. posted that so many times when it came out

I love creepy women!

I just took this video a few minutes ago...I looked down from my chair while listening to some Wolfgang Gartner, to find an ant dancing along with the music :) I had to film it...and after his little dance, I carefully took him outside. I figured he must be injured due to his lack of overall direction...but upon close inspection, he seemed just fine, and once outside he walked off in a decently straight line! I'm guessing he was just digging the music, or possibly practicing for a race...either way, he gave me a really good reason not to kill him, or any more ants in general :)

I'm kind of thinking he got baked? :lol:
lol, wishful thinking :razz:
he probably just got caught in a bad pheromone trail :science:

Last edited:

Hoof Hearted

Vapesallday Industries
Further confirmation that we are in the future:

I can't even imagine what TV's, phones, vid'ya games, and other forms of technology (or even swimming pools ;)) will be like 15-20 years from now, let alone hundreds and thousands.

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Didn't peruse the whole thread (don't have the time... sue me), but I've always found Home Movies to be the perfect thing for such times:

then why did you post some commercial for some shitty game show, lol
franz kafka musical has made an appearance. i love both of those guys.
so glad brandon has metalocalypse and lauren has bob's burgers

Bob Loblaw,
then why did you post some commercial for some shitty game show, lol
franz kafka musical has made an appearance. i love both of those guys.
so glad brandon has metalocalypse and lauren has bob's burgers

YouTube gave me the wrong link, I tells ya. :doh: Anyway, I have edited my previous reply.

IHaveTheVapors,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw
This is a VERY cool video. I highly recommend watching it.
It also has some nice background music to it so take a big rip off your heaviest hitting vape and enjoy....

"This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated.

Sorry about that.

:\"

Is it posted anywhere else, per chance?

IHaveTheVapors,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw
Top Bottom