Good Videos to watch when you're Vaked!!

Meremoth

AKA ♫ Stinky Wizzleteats ♫
@ JLG

That Evil Boy music video is probably one of the most fucked up music videos I have ever seen, hahahaha. Definitely a mind fuck for when you're vaped. I loved it, lol.

Actually a lot of their videos are pretty trippy, silly, cool to watch when vaked.

Anyway, the main reason I came over to this thread is because Tweek and I were being retarded in a serious thread, and instead of posting the video we were referencing in there, I decided to post it here.

Probably one of my favorite SNL skits of all time.

Enjoy!

http://www.hulu.com/watch/302784

Meremoth

@ Havelock

I love watching documentaries, especially when I'm vaked. They are so chill and relax. If I can't figure out what genre of movie or TV I want to watch, I usually watch a documentary. Plus the added bonus of learning something.

David Attenborough has one of the best broadcasting voices I have ever heard, and it's really soothing to listen to when vaked.

And those birds of paradise are trippy as hell. They totally transform.

BTW, I'm watching a documentary right now, National Geographic: Eternal Enemies: Lions & Hyenas. It's really good so far. Did you know female spotted hyenas rule their packs? Not only that, they also have gigantic clitorises that look like dicks. Big ones.

While I'm here I'll drop this off.

Cracks me up every time.

Meremoth

I can't edit my above post. I guess you can't edit a post after a certain amount of time? Meh. :\

Anywoot, I was just going to add this to the above post, but seeing how I'm not able to I'll just post it here.

SD_haze reminded me of this with his gif in another thread, this shit is awesome to watch, especially vaped. You get to learn too!

Watch in 1080p.

JLG

Already post on the previous page (#530) by StickyShisha.

There is also "Naptime Outtakes - Asif and Taylor" with the creepy couple that spray their baby.

chimpybits

Krautrock - The Rebirth of Germany (BBC Documentary)
- also works in the Cool music to vape to, you know the tunes that move you thread.

chimpybits,
Top Bottom