Good Videos to watch when you're Vaked!!

Chill Dude

finally, a smiths video that makes sense./quote]

Great Video, what a crack up!! Morrissey was never one to see the bright side of life. Some of the Smiths hits were uplifting songs like: Girlfriend in a comma and Heaven knows I'm miserable now LOL....But, being a teen in the 80s, the Smiths were the perfect cure for my teenage angst...along with a little weed of course..

VaporsVaporizer

On the Stoop
damn Vapors.. that shit^^ :lol::goat:
Just for the laughs, i went with a few friends to see the Plastic Ono band a few weeks ago . First we were "treated" to several of her videos's :o and we only lasted 2.5 songs before we left. People around us were seriously into the music and giving us dirty looks because we were laughing. We didn't think we'd last more than a few songs if she was gonna be doing that shit anyway :D. Sean really looks just like John !

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
The best Yoko video I've ever seen was with John, Eric Clapton and Jeff Beck in a short lived band they had called "Dirty Mac". The song was called "whole lotta yoko". Here is a review of the song that I found online:
But what's to follow next is yet another rock first, that many rock fans didn't care for. Yoko Ono and violinist Ivry Gitlis join the Dirty Mac with what some have called the first New Wave Rock live performance. The song starts off as a nice jam, then after a bit Ono starts to scream, and this goes on for the rest of the jam. Unlike many Beatles fans, I always liked Ono, but I was never into her music, not at all, just not my cup of tea. However, this number I do like. Her screams do fit in with the music, more so than Gitlis' violin does, although it too sounds okay.

The video is impossible to watch without laughing hysterically (I've tried). Sadly, I can't seem to find the video online anywhere. If you have mad interweb skills you may be able to locate the video somewhere online, but I can't seem to find it. :bang:

:peace:

Tweek

The best Yoko video I've ever seen was with John, Eric Clapton and Jeff Beck in a short lived band they had called "Dirty Mac". The song was called "whole lotta yoko". Here is a review of the song that I found online:

The video is impossible to watch without laughing hysterically (I've tried). Sadly, I can't seem to find the video online anywhere. If you have mad interweb skills you may be able to locate the video somewhere online, but I can't seem to find it. :bang:

:peace:

The russians always come through:

http://my.mail.ru/video/mail/srgold/1306/3398.html#video=/mail/srgold/1306/3398

Top Bottom