Good flash games

cluffy

Vaker
Today in the jayisgames vault they posted a classic multiplayer turn based strategy game that I used to be addicted to and now I'm backsliding.

jellybattle

You can play solo at 3 levels but once you figure out how to play multiplayer is a blast. The server can be a little freezy sometimes so you have to log in and log out(only one click each) to get a match going if the update countdown sticks, but it's worth it.

Hope to see ya there!

cluffy,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
cluffy, you've got me spending way too much time playing these damn games! :lol:

After totally spazzing out in snailiad (in the room with the damn red box) I found Fancy Pants World 2 to get my mind off it. I've still got to go back to snailiad and finish off that damn red box before I start something else. :lol:

momofthegoons,

cluffy

Vaker
That damn red box that turns blue and kicks your ass? I've about given up on that. And it's good to know I'm helping someone be less productive. ;)
"Work hurts. Work scars. Work wounds and marks...
Work is what they try to get you to do in order to be able to buy what they try to make you think you want. Work is what they try to make you do in order to get what they try to prevent you from obtaining otherwise.
Work. Work. F**k Work." - from the Loompanics catalog.

cluffy,

Qbit

cannabanana
And yes, I agree with Agony and Stu:

Angry Birds!

Yes it is superficially very similar to Crush The Castle, but the gameplay is significantly different.

Qbit,

cluffy

Vaker
A nice frustrating platformer... i'm at level 10, this one takes some skills.... concerned-joe

edit: finished that a while ago, this one was way fun today, only died 77 times, but it's the most fun one button game I've played in a while.: asleep-walking

edit: and another one with neat control scheme Focus

edit: Just gonna keep putting these up so I remember the good ones. Be advised, no save feature on this one: blueprint 3d

cluffy,

cluffy

Vaker
Had to make this fresh, best shooter ever just came out. It's difficult, but the upgrade and ship loss system make it a win. Let alone the weapon charging and bullet time!!!!
Bullet Audyssey

cluffy,
Top Bottom