Go topless day! Canada seems more appealing every day.

Detonator

So last week I was talking to my girl about how not letting women go topless is really just un fair to women. And that we are all equall, yada yada......

Then I see on the news Canada just had a go topless day for just that reason and a reporter took off her top while interviewing a gov official. Nice

Health care, not always starting a new war every few years, hmm

What else?

Detonator,
Reactions: Enchantre

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
The grass is always greener on the other side my friend... we are quickly becoming America...

I hear a lot of people who seem to want to move to Canada, thinking it's going to be better. But really, Canada is no better than America. There is rampant corruption in our governments, a toxic political scene, and the much touted healthcare system is falling apart. Were spending billions on paper planes while our natives starve. And when the Prime Minister gets into a situation he doesn't like - he can just press the prorogue button and let it all die down.

You want to move to Canada? Well, I'm in Canada - and I'm just about ready to move to Norway.

Last edited:
The grass is always greener on the other side my friend... we are quickly becoming America...

I hear a lot of people who seem to want to move to Canada, thinking it's going to be better. But really, Canada is no better than America. There is rampant corruption in our governments, a toxic political scene, and the much touted healthcare system is falling apart. Were spending billions on paper planes while our natives starve. And when the Prime Minister gets into a situation he doesn't like - he can just press the prorogue button and let it all die down.

You want to move to Canada? Well, I'm in Canada - and I'm just about ready to move to Norway.

Wow. It's good to get the perspective from a native(?). You sure you're not just trying to keep us Americans out of your country? :D

IHaveTheVapors,
Reactions: Seren

Tweek

I dunno, I still think we are in an ok position...just have to get rid of Harper. I do agree that all governments are corrupt, even here in Canada, but so far we still have most of our freedoms intact.

As to the Natives starving...might want to ask the wealthy Chiefs where all the band money went. The corruption there goes deeper than just what occurs on the hill.

Detonator

I heard ya got a bunch a beavers building a giant damn
that can be seen from space, is it fun to vape weed and just sit around watching tthem built it? or what?

Detonator,

Hexi

The reporter that went topless.... that video was censored. So she wasn't really topless at all. Which just further highlights the hypocrisy of anti-nudism.

The reality is I rarely see anyone male or female topless during an average day. Everyone is at work, or going to work. Few do that topless.

However there is a huge nudist movement here in Cali, unfortunately it's 85% old men.

If females want to show their titties, arresting them for that is a violation of our US constitution. Of course that constitution is violated every day all day, so titties is kinda low on the list of worries.

The feds just responded that despite the change in approach to weed busts, they are not changing the classification from a level 1. They won't publicly declare why, but the reasoning has been outed long ago. It's used all the time to bust interstate and international travelers and that is big money for law enforcement.

One border sheriff (the state Texas maybe) who busts all the musician tour buses gave this simple reasoning.

"Not all pot-heads are bad guys, but all bad-guys are pot-heads". Combine this with the Aaron Hernandez and the "OMG the patriot way is a lie" hysteria and we are right back to "Gateway drug" nonsense.​

And we know this to be 100% false, however it helps their arrest stats. And that's really the primary reasoning law enforcement loves any type of prohibition, especially "big footprint" products like weed and booze. Weed is smelly, and easy to find. Easy arrests for lazy PDs.

Hexi,

Tweek

I heard ya got a bunch a beavers building a giant damn
that can be seen from space, is it fun to vape weed and just sit around watching tthem built it? or what?

Beavers can be pretty vicious and have been known to kill dogs when threatened. Other than that, they are pretty cool animals, and very productive. It is fascinating coming across a beaver damn and lodge during hikes.

Tweek,
Beavers can be pretty vicious and have been known to kill dogs when threatened. Other than that, they are pretty cool animals, and very productive. It is fascinating coming across a beaver damn and lodge during hikes.

This is true. Not many animals change a landscape as significantly as beavers.

IHaveTheVapors,

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
Only topless women I've ever seen in my area of Canaduhh are the ones you wish WOULD put a shirt on ;)

smokum,
Reactions: JCat

Hexi

We have a nude beach here in town. It's an awful, awful place. Unless you like really long, grey pubic hair.

Hexi,
Reactions: JCat
Top Bottom