Discontinued Gn0me - lighter based vaporizers

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
You should think about getting one of the Trident bubblers V - made for the classic and works like a charm :2c:

after i saw your video, i asked him to make me one too. but after awhile never heard back from him about it. :(

ilovebOObs,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Nice vid, Freddy. :cool:

Funny, I've been hitting my gn0me just like that tonight. I find that I've been using mine more and more. I'm just a sucker for those super-tasty hits that don't make me cough. For some reason, the gn0me seems to outperform my other vapes in this department.

Stay foggy, my friend.

:peace:

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Another vid featuring my Gn0me, this time it's sharing the spotlight with my supreme.
The supreme doesn't come with a gong stem though, so my gnome mouthpiece which sees no use became the new supreme stem :tup:

Frederick McGuire,
Reactions: Polmol

JoeKickass

So is this guy still around?

Anyone have a current email for him or source for these?

Do you send an email to
gn0me {!at} thegn0me.com (working?)​
and just hope he makes it?

or do you get a reply?

JoeKickass,

Polmol

So is this guy still around?

Anyone have a current email for him or source for these?

Do you send an email to
gn0me {!at} thegn0me.com (working?)​
and just hope he makes it?

or do you get a reply?

try this one, but be really really patient my friend... I think he's overwhelmed with orders right now.

gnome@gnomeglass.com

Polmol,

JoeKickass

try this one, but be really really patient my friend... I think he's overwhelmed with orders right now.

gnome@gnomeglass.com

Ya the last 3 pages gave me that impression... do you get some kind of reply or receipt though?

Or is it like 3-8 months later he'll email me saying my shit is ready and I owe him money immediately?

JoeKickass,

Nycdeisel

what Polmol sad^^^

hes busy BUT i do know he is working on a site that would have a system where you would be able to simply 'place an order' through the site like many retail sites have. and it will have more then vapes cause he makes other stuff too. Be patient and youll get what youre looking for

Nycdeisel,

JoeKickass

So no reply until it's ready?

Or does he just ship it to u without a single word? :lol:

That's all I'm asking...

JoeKickass,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
That website reminds me of every role-playing-game ever! (world of warcraft, etc.)

This one is much more useful: http://thegn0me.com/

And maybe updated?
For the rest of May, everyone gets FREE SHIPPING TO THE CONTINENTAL US!!!
Yeah, that one looks "newer". I'd recommend emailing him at both email addresses. I bought mine through email correspondence with him, so maybe he'll respond in due time since he's apparently really busy these days. :shrug:

Stu,

JoeKickass

Yeah, that one looks "newer". I'd recommend emailing him at both email addresses. I bought mine through email correspondence with him, so maybe he'll respond in due time since he's apparently really busy these days. :shrug:

Ok just as long as he talks back, it will be like a mini-Christmas when he emails me out of the blue some day lol

JoeKickass,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Hopefully he gets back to you soon. I absolutely love my GonG gn0me. I don't think I would like the classic version to be honest. It reminds me too much of a crackpipe. :lol: But using my GonG with the wpa in my bubbler is simply a treat.

Good luck!

:peace:

Anybody know what's going on with the gnome? The site says you can't order online and have to email him, but I emailed three days ago and haven't received a response. I wanted to get in on the free shipping.

TheDudeNextDoor,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
It's not obsolete, AFAIK, Calen is really busy right now, and he might be a bit behind on e-mails.
I think there was a more current e-mail address posted a few pages back. (EDIT: actually, it's just a few posts up:))
Even if you have to wait a bit, I'd say stick it out and get one.

It's one of my favourite vapes, and IMO a bargain for a vape with an all glass air AND vapor path, with nothing but glass and hot air being exposed to the herb, with no possibility of butane residues getting in the air path (unlike a few butane powered vapes).

And they look damn cool :tup:

Frederick McGuire,
Reactions: Nycdeisel
Indeed you are correct Frederick. I heard back from him this morning. Looks like he is making some good progress on his new website. No pics yet, but the ordering system in working. I'm interested in this new "Cone" design. Quick question since no pics yet: anyone know the difference between "transparent" colors and "opaque" colors?

http://gnomeglass.com/vapes/index.html

TheDudeNextDoor,
Top Bottom