Glassblowersdirect.com - Affordable quality glass

loadthetrenchdawg

It's gonna be right around 2 weeks. But it's sooooooooooo worth the wait.
Oh ya that's why I always wait to think of a really nice idea(or find one! Thanks!) before i go for a custom piece. The waits kill me so I hold out till i find a piece worth the wait. On a side note i have not been able to show this piece to anyone without them wanting it. For quality and price point; I really don't think I could find it somewhere else.

loadthetrenchdawg,

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Oh ya that's why I always wait to think of a really nice idea(or find one! Thanks!) before i go for a custom piece. The waits kill me so I hold out till i find a piece worth the wait. On a side note i have not been able to show this piece to anyone without them wanting it. For quality and price point; I really don't think I could find it somewhere else.
Yeah for quality and price point this is the best value on the Internet as far as I'm concerned!

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
so have you tried the fritted with concentrates yet? i really like the dg fritted for flowers but for concentrates i didn't like it at all?

ilovebOObs,

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
so have you tried the fritted with concentrates yet? i really like the dg fritted for flowers but for concentrates i didn't like it at all?
Concentrates make me cough very very badly (I'm not fucking around, I've passed out 2 times and I consider myself a seasoned mmj vet), so I enjoy the level of diffusion. You lose a bit of flavor, but I make my bho from such potent top shelf meds I barely notice!

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,

loadthetrenchdawg

Just from background knowledge, i don't think I'll be dabbing out of my frit when i get it. If anythings gonna clog that frit, its gonna be HUGE DUNKs being ran through it daily. Also a bit too much diffuion for a concentrate piece for my taste.

Another note. Apparently Disc frits are spose to be used with warm to room temp water mainly. Quote from the inventer of the perc

"Actually what clogs the piece is vapors condensing to solids when they hit water that is too cold.
My product works fine with room temp/warmer water. Cold water is not recommended. It causes clogs."

loadthetrenchdawg,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
yeah i tried hitting it with warm water while using the frit. even with a super clean fritt i feel it takes away too much from the dab. same dab on my mobius would get me high as shit but with my dg fritt it feels so much weaker.

ilovebOObs,
Just wanted to comment on how fast and amazing the customer service was from Sam at GBD. I hit him up today asking about a very small custom order and he responded within a few hours and now I already have an invoice. He knew exactly what I was talking about from the description in the email and told me I'd have my order by the end of next week. What a great first impression, I'll definitely be doing business with them again!

loadthetrenchdawg

Just wanted to comment on how fast and amazing the customer service was from Sam at GBD. I hit him up today asking about a very small custom order and he responded within a few hours and now I already have an invoice. He knew exactly what I was talking about from the description in the email and told me I'd have my order by the end of next week. What a great first impression, I'll definitely be doing business with them again!

Can confirm. I sent out my first email asking about a custom order late last night. He responded, but i fell asleep lol. Emailed him back early this morning and received a response and invoice soon after. Great communication thus far. Can't wait to see some of these custom orders pop up in the thread as they arrive.

loadthetrenchdawg,

XGerpXDerpX

I ordered that upside down piece, I already have a showerhead bong and bubbler so I wanted something different ...im planning on using a vape log on it so im thinking the odd design will build up sick amounts of vape

XGerpXDerpX,

Jonny2Ts

in too deep...
I ordered that upside down piece, I already have a showerhead bong and bubbler so I wanted something different ...im planning on using a vape log on it so im thinking the odd design will build up sick amounts of vape
I've ordered the same, upside down showerhead perc a bit customized... keeping the slide at a 90 degree angle as opposed to the 45 which i feel will let dabs drip. I've also ordered an ash catcher and slide so that i t can be used for wax/extract or greens.. I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing/experiencing Sam's work. He's been great so far.

Jonny2Ts,

XGerpXDerpX

O really thats cool, i think its a interesting piece. Im hoping shit gets dense in the top portion, if it does this thing will rip nicely

XGerpXDerpX,

Jonny2Ts

in too deep...
Ya, I liked the normal showerhead design, but really wanted something different and scientific looking as well as functional. I honestly have no clue how it will work and dont have much reference but as soon as it comes ill take some photos and upload em/ give my critique.

XGerpXDerpX

Water shoots out the top like a fountain and drains back into the perc dome...it perculates it

XGerpXDerpX,

Jonny2Ts

in too deep...
I understand that it will percolate, but i mean in reference to all the other designs... Not sure how it holds up. I see the way that the non reversed showerheads work when they are submerged, but this one isnt, or doesn't seem to be submerged.
I'm also new to the extract/wax/dab/vapor scene. I'v had and used my volcano for close to 10 years now and still love it. The whole nail/dabbing thing is still unknown here on the East coast.

Jonny2Ts,

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
Little known, not unknown, on the east coast. I've been enjoying concentrates for a long time, but I've been using a nail and dome for only about 6 months. Now, I'm loving concentrates more than ever. I used to take the clearish resin from scraping my Volcano parts clean. I'd heat up the single wall bowl I have for one of my bongs until it was red hot and would drop that stuff onto the wall of the bowl. It worked just like a domeless nail, but can easily break the bowl.

mscm888

I bought one of the first FC bubblers from Sam and have had no problems with it or him.

I just finished off some Bubble Hash by means of "Cloud w/ Cloud Buddy and GBD FC Bubbler". It is a brilliant way to spend a vacation morning!

mscm888,
I really wished they would ship to Canada. I dont think theres an issue with duty here.
Hard to say. I'd have agreed with you three weeks ago, but after having a package of two GonG adapters stuck in customs for almost a month...

Still, I wish they'd ship here too. I keep saying that I'd snatch up that little HT-clone in an instant.

kingofnull,
Top Bottom