Glass recommendations for lsv?

NewVape

What a guy!
That's my vid and I can honestly state that my Lev lattice is my favorite to use with my LSV.

NewVape,

Dr. Yan-I-Tor

12 stories tall made of radiation
I'm so torn between the lattice and a DG tube. I love the simple style of the tube, and the fact that its a tube (i recently realized i like a good tube as much as a bubbler haha). I also am really interested in how smooth it supposedly is (hit-wise). Then again, I've heard the same thing about the Lev Lattice, and its significantly less expensive.....

decisions..decisions

Dr. Yan-I-Tor,

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
I'm so torn between the lattice and a DG tube. I love the simple style of the tube, and the fact that its a tube (i recently realized i like a good tube as much as a bubbler haha). I also am really interested in how smooth it supposedly is (hit-wise). Then again, I've heard the same thing about the Lev Lattice, and its significantly less expensive.....

decisions..decisions

Its a hard decision to make even when they are sitting right next to each other :lol:

Seriously i love both my DG tube and my Lev FC bub. Milking a tube and watching the stackage in the DG is so satisfying, but my lattice is built like a tank and when you really milk it just completely hammers you with huge vapor rips. I wouldn't want to choose between the two of them. I have a review though in the Lev thread comparing and contrasting the two when i first got the Lev a couple of months ago, if you are interested.

Dr. Yan-I-Tor

Thanks Puffers! I've actually read the entireties of both the DG and leviathan threads, along with the möbius thread. After reading all of that and obsessively looking at various pictures of various pipes, I'm 99% I'm going to go with leviathan.

I also found out ill have a lot more money to spend on glass, and since I'm looking to make this the last big purchase I make for a while, I've found myself in another predicament. I find I have a mild case of GAS, although thankfully my VAS seems to cured. Anyway, after picking up two no-name (but decent quality) pieces from one of the lhs's around here, I've come to recognize that pieces have their unique "niches" so to speak. What I have currently is a 12in no name stemless tube (I think it's actually about 5 mm thick) and a micro shower head Sherlock bub (not quite as thick as the tube, but still feels pretty solid in the hand). Anyway, I currently run solo my through each, and I've found I use either depending on my mood, how quickly I want to mediate, etc.

So this made me realize ill probably save myself money in the long run I I go ahead and just buy a two nice pieces which serve different purposes. That way ill have the variety I like and won't end up chasing buying piece after piece trying to find the right setup. That's the theory anyway :science: .

At this point I've decided I'm definitely getting the Lev lattice. I was sold after reading that "hits better than a stereo matrix" lol. Nothing against möbius, it's just paying 265 for something that functions as well as a 300+ $ item makes more sense to me. :D
I don't know what the other piece is going to be, but I find myself drawn to the Lev Big Mona.... Which wouldn't be too bad, as its pretty reasonably priced as well.

Oh well. I still have about 2 week before I'm able to purchase anything anyway.

Edit: also, can anyone point me in the direction of some decent lock boxes or cases that would be suitable to store a pipe in? If there is a thread about this already, where can I find it?

Dr. Yan-I-Tor,

arrr

Do you guys think the infamous $40 bub would be to small for the LSV?

arrr,

NewVape

What a guy!
So I grabbed my infamous and LSV, and technically yes you can pair them together, and it works fine, but there seems to be something missing. You can hit the LSV through the infamous but there's nothing to clear at the end because the can is so tiny. I really like the big whooshing hit you get when you clear a big bubb after the lsv hit. The LSV does so well with a med to large can bubbler that it's hard to give a thumbs up to anything else.

NewVape,
Reactions: arrr
The infamous is the only piece I have used with my LSV (I've had it for like 4-6 weeks). I was thinking of upgrading to something like the SSFG travel beaker....but this thread is making me want the lattice real bad. Damn you guys.

VAPORIZER22

The infamous is the only piece I have used with my LSV (I've had it for like 4-6 weeks). I was thinking of upgrading to something like the SSFG travel beaker....but this thread is making me want the lattice real bad. Damn you guys.

The lattice works great with a variety of vapes, but every time I hit my LSV with the lattice, it seems like they were made for each other. Smooth, tasty clouds of vapor, especially with warm/hot water.

NewVape

What a guy!
I was thinking of upgrading to something like the SSFG travel beaker....but this thread is making me want the lattice real bad. Damn you guys.
I use my LSV with my travel beaker all the time. Mine is a HVY but I'd expect the experience to be the same with the SS beaker, and it is an excellent experience. The beaker handles the draw speed of the LSV admirably, and it's large enough to really gather up a big cloud. All in all I give it a thumbs up. And you can't go wrong with any of the SSFG stuff, Ray and crew do a great job.

keepsake

Soul Searchin`
I have a 16" gridded shower-head tube.

How do you guys think the LSV will milk it?

I've only quit combusting several weeks ago and am starting to miss the clouds.

I ordered my LSV today... hopefully it blows my Solo out of the water.

keepsake,

Dr. Yan-I-Tor

I have a 16" gridded shower-head tube.

How do you guys think the LSV will milk it?

I've only quit combusting several weeks ago and am starting to miss the clouds.

I ordered my LSV today... hopefully it blows my Solo out of the water.

I got mine today. The only glass I have that works for my lsv happens to be the 12" stemless tube I use w/ my solo.

I actually got one of the make-you-dizzy-momentarily-clumsy hits on accident off of the little monster lol and I wasn't trying to melt my own face.

You're going to love it :D

Dr. Yan-I-Tor,
Reactions: noserub

noserub

The Earl of Indica
I also have an LSV and a Lev Lattice...and they are beautiful together. Amazingly flavorful phatty rips! If you ask Lev to slightly angle the fixed stem on the Lattice it also works very well using the Cloud. The LSV is awesome with everything I've used it with so far...I also use it with a 11" Sheldon Black straight tube and it's awesome.

NewVape

What a guy!
We've talked about recommending the Lev Lattice a lot here and I'm sticking with that as my first recommendation, but this week some people have been asking about the $40 Infamous and using it with the LSV. I'm assuming the question about the $40 Infamous is because of the $40 part, not the Infamous part. In all honesty I wouldn't recommend the Infamous as a good bubbler to use with the LSV. It's just too small.

So that got me thinking, "What would I recommend to someone interested in the $40 part of the equation?"

I give you the $50 HVY Travel Beaker. I purchased it at a LHS and you can find ones like it all over the place on the Interwebs. Now does it have to be a HVY brand? Gosh sakes no. Does HVY make a excellent Beaker? Hell yes. The reason the brand doesn't matter is because it's the characteristics that we're interested in. It has large volume for collecting a huge rip, it has a low diffusion to volume ratio preserving flavor, it is natural to use with the LSV, and it fits into the same price range as the Infamous. Oh and it's WAY better made.

But enough talking here's the vid. Stick around for the second hit, the first one's a warm up, and yes that is all vapor. Fuck Combustion.

Top Bottom