Glass recommendations for lsv?

Dr. Yan-I-Tor

12 stories tall made of radiation
Greetings all, I was wonder what you glass you might recommend a glass noob to pair with a 7th floor lsv? I'm looking to pick one up in the next few months to replace my fallen cloud. The tentative limit to what I'm willing to pay is $300. I'd really like a nice bubbler, or something with a wider base to prevent falling over.

Thanks for any and all suggestions!

Dr. Yan-I-Tor,

xer0

Leviathan/M&M Tech Lattice Bubbler

I have been using mine exclusively with the LSV since I got it and its a fantastic pairing. Effortless, huge, tasty hits every bowl. Everyone I've let try 'em out together so far love the experience. Most of them balk at spending big money on glass too but were not near as critical this time around. :D

Dr. Yan-I-Tor

I have been using mine exclusively with the LSV since I got it and its a fantastic pairing. Effortless, huge, tasty hits every bowl. Everyone I've let try 'em out together so far love the experience. Most of them balk at spending big money on glass too but were not near as critical this time around. :D

Preliminary google searches have only revealed videos of a sexy bubbler lol where did you pick yours up? I really like the look of that perc lol

Bump for more suggestions!

Dr. Yan-I-Tor,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
There's a thread here about them
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/leviathan-pipes-inexpensive-american-glass.5577/

EDIT:

The lattice bub is an awesome piece.
I'd say awesome piece for its price, which is true, but it honestly doesn't need the "for its price" qualifier.
Great build quality (though I can say the same about everything else in this post except for the dirty Rico [the only one I haven't actually owned] :lol:)

The LSV (my daily driver :tup:) will milk up just about any piece you hook it up to.

I'll apologise in advance, my tastes are a smidge above your price limit, but here are some nice pieces:

Möbius (reti or matrix bubbler, clear or ion $295 - $375)
http://aqualabtechnologies.com/scientific-glass/mobius-glassworks.html
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/mobius-glass.5091/
I absolutely love my möbius pieces, my 2 matrix bubs are pretty much my favourite pieces.

David Goldstein Fritted Disc perc (mini can, 13" or 16" tube, $320 - $360)
http://aqualabtechnologies.com/scientific-glass/dave-goldstein-glass.html
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/david-goldsteins-fritted-disc.5930/
This is one of the few percs (IMO) that will give you more diffusion than the leviathan lattice. It's a thing of beauty watching it stack bubbles :brow:

There's also EFS glass - but the only way to directly get one I know of is to have a BoroMarket subscription.
The build quality is awesome, and a gridded donut should come in at $300 or thereabouts.

I've heard good things about the Dirty Rico Apocoline bubbler - $250
http://aqualabtechnologies.com/scie...-rico-glass-apocoline-perc-bubbler-white.html
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/dirty-rico-dr-glass.8064/

VAPORIZER22

This has been my experience as well. I love using my lattice with the LSV, incredible flavor and the LSV can produce really big smooth hits.

treecityrnd

I'd say save an extra $30 and get yourself a Mobius Matrix Ion @ $330.
Is there a better piece? Not IMO. Don't think I've ever seen anyone with buyers remorse after a Mobius purchase...besides Jam. But she has GAS issues.

Möbius (reti or matrix bubbler, clear or ion $295 - $375)
http://aqualabtechnologies.com/scientific-glass/mobius-glassworks.html
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/mobius-glass.5091/
I absolutely love my möbius pieces, my 2 matrix bubs are pretty much my favourite pieces.
As Fred said, you can get a Reti perc for under $300. Many prefer the Reti to the Matrix, but both over any other piece on the market.

Dr. Yan-I-Tor

Thanks for the replies everyone! It helps a lot! I think I may raise my budget to $400.

To the people who have the leviathan/M&M lattice; where did you pick yours up? I haven't been able to find much infor on either company, let alone where to buy one lol

@fred: thanks for all th suggestions! I'm really liking the look of those DGs. The DRs seem really nice too, and judging by some of the other people on here they must hit well too lol.

Now, I realize the möbius pieces are nice, but for some reason they don't really do anything for me lol. At this point I'm leaning towards spending a bit more and getting a David Goldstein piece.

Are there any more recommendations, now that I'm open to spending a bit more? If not i may just go with a DG tube...they look so damn sexy when stacked lol

EDIT: looking at aqua lab tech, I realized that most of the DG pieces are sold out. :(. As I don't have a lot of experience with buying high-end glass, be it online or otherwise, is it reasonable to expect them to have more stock in a month or so? I need to wait about a mont for enough funds to accumulate before I can pull the trigger

Dr. Yan-I-Tor,

VAPORIZER22

Head over to the Leviathan thread, lots of info and reviews on the Lattice there. To order one, pm Leviathan, he will let you know how to order. Btw, I think he recently lowered the price.

VAPORIZER22,

Dr. Yan-I-Tor

I feel like a bubbler with a dewaar would be awkward with the LSV

How so?

Thanks! Unfortunately I'm not quite at the point of buying just yet, but I think I'm going to start keeping an eye on the classifieds

EDIT: I just found the leviathan gallery page! The lattice perc bubbler looks good. Especially the blue one.... And I was thinking about getting a blue lsv....hm.....

Dr. Yan-I-Tor,
Reactions: ShipDit

Bouldorado

Not awkward at all IME.

Dewaar joint is actually probably the best. I've noticed with some stemless designs the lsv is either right in your face, or the joint is too close to the can to work (notably the sov king stemline)

DG pieces are nice, but you'll need an adapter. You can't really go wrong with any of the stuff on aqualabs. Kultureva and high priority glass are also good options. If you want a solid piece that will hold its value, I recommend a Soveriegnty 75mm down grid stemline

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
I have #5 on that list (only non-colored) and it is an absolute champ.

It's easily up there with my matrices in my favorites.

It may take a few days to properly get to know it (depending how often you vape), but once you figure it out, it's top notch.

BDV has the tube version of #3, from what I've read it's very comparable to the lattice Bub.
Based on what I've read you would probably be better off starting with the lattice, but they are very similar.

I have the lev single showerhead, which is very similar to #4.
Another awesome piece, but I'd reccomend the lattice (#5) before it.

Basically, IMO all 5 of those are nice pieces (with unlimited funds I'd have them all :lol:), and the LSV should be able to handle them without a problem :)

:2c:

Bouldorado

Another option (if you're down for used) would be this. Great price for a SYN and that showerhead is an excellent perc. You just need to be more buying off Nuggetry though, since they don't have member restrictions on selling

Bouldorado,

Dr. Yan-I-Tor

I have #5 on that list (only non-colored) and it is an absolute champ.

It's easily up there with my matrices in my favorites.

It may take a few days to properly get to know it (depending how often you vape), but once you figure it out, it's top notch.

BDV has the tube version of #3, from what I've read it's very comparable to the lattice Bub.
Based on what I've read you would probably be better off starting with the lattice, but they are very similar.

I have the lev single showerhead, which is very similar to #4.
Another awesome piece, but I'd reccomend the lattice (#5) before it.

Basically, IMO all 5 of those are nice pieces (with unlimited funds I'd have them all :lol:), and the LSV should be able to handle them without a problem :)

:2c:

Good to know, I really appreciate all of you're input Fred, as well as everyone else's. I'm really glad I managed to find the leviathan gallery, because now that I've actually seen what they look like...oh boy :D haha

At this point I think I may just go for the lattice. It just looks like a really solid, well-made piece, and I can't argue with the price. Plus if BDVs videos with his are anything to go off of, this thing looks like its really smooth.

I actually have been vaping for the majority of my cannabis consuming career, although I didn't get my first taste of "vapor-bonging" until I got a cloud last November. Unfortunately, about three weeks into owning it, my friend greened out and managed to shatter all the glass while doing so :(. Since then I had just been using my various portables until this last weekend when I thought I'd try running my solo through some sort of water filtration. I ended up getting a small no-name tube which works great, but it's small and simple lol

EDIT: thanks Boulder, I hadn't heard of that site before. I can't actually pick anything up right now, but used is certainly an option as far I'm concerned so ill probably be checking that site daily and drooling over things I can't yet buy haha

Dr. Yan-I-Tor,

xer0

Like Fred I have #5 (Lattice Bubbler) only clear . I can't say enough good things about it...it is my favorite piece ever. #3 (Lil Mona/Ice Cube Bubbler) will be delivered on Saturday most likely. Once I have a chance to really sit down with it I'll let you know what I think about it. :nod:

keepsake

Soul Searchin`
I was thinking about getting the Mobius Ion Reti for $295 but the more I look at those 2 Lev pieces, the more I wanna change my mind. They are just stunning to look at.

keepsake,

Dr. Yan-I-Tor

Yeah, i know what you mean. I know that Mobius makes a quality piece, but for some reason their style doesn't really do anything for me. I definitely find the leviathan pipes a bit more appealing as well. That said I'm also eyeballing the DG Rooster Apparatus series (the tubes in particular for some reason).

So its between the lev/M&M tech lattice bub or one of the DG tubes (either the 65mm steal your face 15" or regular 13" tube). Oh well, I still have until next paycheck to decide lol.

Dr. Yan-I-Tor,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
The Crystal Ice perc of the Mona's and the Lattice are two entirely different beasts in action. The Mona is a big heavy hitter. The Lattice, is more refined and a more versatile piece.

BigDaddyVapor,
I think it all comes down to what you're more interested in. The LSV will easily milk any piece without an issue. So what are you really looking for, aesthetics/diffusion? Its all in your opinion of each piece since these glass blowers that you mentioned are all high quality.

SativaLover420,
The Leviathan/M&M Tech Lattice bubbler always struck me as a good choice for the LSV.

Not my video:

kingofnull,
Top Bottom